Garven
You can't deny having correct hitsounds helps a ton. q:
Pituophis
RIP Ha-N. At least I can still play it. :|
Topic Starter
Heanday
^^^^^^
Tricksource
What happened to Ha-N? These maps are all trash..
hopperhtkn
</3
Natsu
mmm Heanday are you sure you don't want to bring the other diffs back??, since alot of people love them, I really don't feel good moving this map forward without those diffs, but up to you.
Okoratu
I'd move this forward if you put the diffs back since they're quite nice imo and a lot ppl might have fav'd the set just for them

while this is ultimately your decision it'd be quite sad to just see your diffs abandoned because you're tired of searching for a bn
Volatar
Bring them back pretty please? :)
pkhg
bring them back <3
Topic Starter
Heanday
Oh, hi !

No, go natsu please
Harmonie
HA-N difficulty will always be in my heart <3
Don't give up heanday i trust in you and your maps i know you can rank this map !!
Nozhomi

Okoratu wrote:

I'd move this forward if you put the diffs back since they're quite nice imo and a lot ppl might have fav'd the set just for them

while this is ultimately your decision it'd be quite sad to just see your diffs abandoned because you're tired of searching for a bn
Not the first time I hear that.

I wonder why BNs are always away when they have to help on a different map like this one.
Just go for it !
Sackbuttery
Would love to see Ha-N brought back as well. It's such a shame otherwise.
Natsu

Heanday wrote:

Oh, hi !

No, go natsu please
Sorry Heandya, but I can't figure wha'ts the problem to bring your other diffs back, Okoratu and me are willing to help you moving this forward, you told me the reason was that you can't find BN, then now that you have 2, why you don't bring them back?
- Milhofo -
Ha-N was by far the most fun diff on this set! This is when the ranking system ruins good sets..
rockrl
can someone post link to deleted dfif's atleast ?
hopperhtkn
Please delete my name from tag if you’ll not change your mind.
This is no longer exist as our map.
Det
you removed the most fun diff just to get this ranked ?? tsc.... you dont deserve it
Pulse

rockrl wrote:

can someone post link to deleted dfif's atleast ?
http://puu.sh/nqdPq/61e7d0889c.rar
Ataraxia
all diffs is good, but you deleted last diff Because of mod/ to rank?

I understand the fact that you want to rank, but what difference to rank, if there is not that diff ... that would leave anyone impressed, which makes the player feel quiet while having fun, making yelling emotion ...

Well, sorry to tell all this, but ... I do not want to see a map that could be perfect but it left its essence because of mod ...
Skyzo
He just don't care anymore about ranking it (reasons are pretty obvious) so he tilted people by deleting it, don't ask for it
AshbeII
Ha-N will stay in our hearts ... and osu folder
E m i
give back or ban
Pituophis
Bring back Ha-N, or at least put a dl link for it in the description! Really loved that diff. Please
Easy
Got the missing difficulties.

Download here

BNs.. if everyone thinks the current difficulties are fine, then just suggest things that may polish the map. Don't ruin the difficulties with major changes & don't refuse to bubble / rank it because of your own opinion. Be considerate = _ =
Natsu

Lolipop wrote:

Download here

BNs.. if everyone thinks the current difficulties are fine, then just suggest things that may polish the map. Don't ruin the difficulties with major changes & don't refuse to bubble / rank it because of your own opinion. Be considerate = _ =
Read the thread again D;, the mapper don't want to add them back, okorin wants to help with this and me too. But we need to respect what the mapper want, so read the thread before supposing things that aren't true D:, I even talked with Heanday in game, but he don't feels like adding them back.
Easy

Natsu wrote:

Lolipop wrote:

Download here

Read the thread again D;, the mapper don't want to add them back, okorin wants to help with this and me too. But we need to respect what the mapper want, so read the thread before supposing things that aren't true D:, I even talked with Heanday in game, but he don't feels like adding them back.
aww..

hope he gets it together sometime soon. ;)
Topic Starter
Heanday

Natsu wrote:

Hi as promise!, sorry did take so long :?

General:

Ha-N:

1. 00:00:623 - red and green line must have the same volume to avoid bugs Fixed
  2. 00:11:806 (4) - remove this object, it plays so bad and is really hard to acc, I think you know why. hard to acc yeh
  3. 00:11:873 (1) - slider end on basically nothing, so add a single circle or add a spinner as the other diffs, but I can't really agree with this one tbh spinner looks worth imo
  4. 00:17:765 (6,7) - this jump is really huge, I did think this was 1/1, but is 1/2, reducing spacing a bit will be a cool idea Huge, but fine
  5. 00:24:730 (1,2,3) - stacks are a bit off Fixed
  6. 00:26:337 (1,2,3) - same spacing (visually talking) for different gaps is really hard to play, also the jump from 1 to 2 doesn't make much sense the music is going down Changed, hope it's ok
  7. 00:44:819 (3) - just my opinion, but 2 circles are probably better with vocals. It works too n_n
  8. 00:57:408 (3,4,1) - 3 and 4 is a huge jump and 4 and 1 antijump doesn't m,ake much sense, just reduce spacing at 3 and 4 and add more in 4 and 1 Its on purpose
  9. 01:00:154 (2) - I can't hear nothing in the music here, probably gonna be nice if you remove it ~
  10. 01:01:292 (8,9) - considering how 01:00:890 (5,6,7,8) - plays,, the big spacing change at 8 and 9 is a bit uncomfortable to play tbh It's not suposed to be easy
  11. 01:09:730 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I can't hear any stream in the music. ~
  12. 01:19:105 (7,8,9,10) - ^ etc ~
  13. 02:02:498 (4,5,1) - try to avoid overlaps, doesn't looks nice imo i don't care, it's how this patern should be play, why should i make it beautiful
  14. 02:15:221 (5,6) - this kind of patterns really play bad, slider leniency is being forced too much, move 6 to other place. I agree, its weird too play, but i need this circle to prepare next patern, if you have a suggestion ... :)
  15. 02:26:873 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - same I can't hear a stream in the music. ~
  16. 02:30:087 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^ ~
  17. 02:33:301 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ^ ~
  18. 03:08:390 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^ ~
  19. 03:11:873 (1,2,3,4,5) - basically every stream in this diff doesn't follow anything in the music or music is almost inaudible ~
  20. 03:05:846 (9,2) - blanket is off
Fixed
Trost
holy crap Ha-N is back?!
AshbeII

Epiclol wrote:

holy crap Ha-N is back?!
it's happening

on a side note, what happend with the bell-like hitsounds? they were so nice
Trost

rakuenslove wrote:

Epiclol wrote:

holy crap Ha-N is back?!
it's happening

on a side note, what happend with the bell-like hitsounds? they were so nice
Well I have this one and it has the bell hitsounds
Ha-N make sure you have ignore hitsounds off :v

Little bit of a warning but the link has the entire mapset so be careful if you're editing every diff
Garven
I was going to say... Re hitsounding the entire thing would be a huge chore.
Ataraxia
HOLY

TAKE MY STAR
(if you want a mod just tell me xd)
Kibbleru
nice bg
Alpe
Everything in this map is just soo gud. Please rank it :c
Here get a star :)
pkhg
Chaos
Please let this dream be real
Alpe
Jonimay's Extra ist just soo gud. Please rank it Q_Q
Okoratu
I just saw that this is back with the Ha-N diff and have been wondering why you didn't get back to me about this, anyway I'll see what I can do about this soon.
Topic Starter
Heanday
:o
show more