OnosakiHito wrote:Hi, and merry christmas!
01:50:846 - Realy kiai starts here. 01:23:993 is still the acceleraiting intro for the kiai which can be noticed by the clash / high pitched sound in the background. Agree
- The change of the SV from 00:03:328 to 00:10:042 doesn't make much sense. The paste of the song is the same, hence doesn't need any change in SV. Hum... Now both of my diffs start with x0,75 and x1 at 00:13:398 - , is it fine this way? D:
- 00:57:139~01:09:727 - This part should contain less notes. It contains a similar density like other parts even though this is one of the calmer parts. Probably fixed density problems on all of your suggestions, hope it's calm enough now.
- 01:37:314 - Avoid these kind of kiai breaks. In taiko we use whole sections without flashy / short breaks. Don't know how I missed this, wasn't intended. #BlameModders
Something else I want to mention is the usage of ddk patterns. Please avoid these and make either monotonical tripplets or something easier. We use ddk sparingly in Muzukashii. If in use, they should stand -if possible- mostly alone. This should be changed to prevent any further disqualification.
I remove most of them but I kept some where I feel like ddd wouldn't fit at all, hope that'll be fine. And if you meant kkd instead of ddk, all of those are gone now.
- 00:30:706 (3,4,5,6,7) - kdkdd / kdd patterns are always a tricky thing in taiko, since they start with an upbeat instead of downbeat, which make them sound in most cases odd. Same here. The background rather plays like this (00:30:286~00:31:755):
- 00:37:419 - ^ Your suggestion is most likely similar to how my map was before I remapped it because it was kinda unplayable. I'm trying to keep a consistent, beat oriented rhythm on this map and I feel like my current pattern is easier to play. I tried to change the hitsounds instead, hope it's better and not worse now.
- 00:44:132 (81) - Notes like this one can be moved to 00:44:237, since the song provides 3/4 beats. Same reason, xx x xxxx was exactly the pattern I did on my previous version of the map and I didn't like it. It might follow the melody better but it skips a beat and my current pattern feels more natural to play imo.
- 01:10:566 - This can be okay in Oni. But maybe try some slight deletions? I removed the last note to leave a break.
- 01:34:902 (32,33) - k d sounds here probably better. Hum, you mean k d k then? Because I think d k d fit better, maybe that's what you meant.
In general the diffs are fine, but most of the points should be followed. Especially the bolded one to prevent any further disqualification. Thing is for one, the difficulty in Muzukashii. And the other thing is that Oni provides some odd patterns which are not really given in the song. It goes a bit too much against it. I will add this map into the Taiko Modding Team, so the BATs will take care of it.
Everything fixed on Muzu but I keep my pattern on the Oni, feels easier to play and doesn't really sound bad imo. Thanks!
Nardoxyribonucleic wrote:Merry Christmas! I'm gonna mod it as it is in the Taiko Modding Team.
- 00:59:762 (10) - delete and change 01:00:077 (12) - to k ? I think this part is relatively calm that the ddk triplet is not very necessary, compared to the part starting from 00:43:713 to 00:56:300 -
- 01:05:951 (28,29,30,31,32,33) - same as ^
- 01:33:223 (14) - It seems that putting k here could sound better because the pitch is decreasing across 01:33:223 (14,15) - . This could also make a better contrast to the previous d k used at 01:31:545 (6,7) -
- 01:25:881 (14,15,16,17,18,19,20) - try using kdkkdkd here ? It could sound better because of the higher pitch of music there imo.
Patterns are quite consistent throughout the diff.
The current SV changes look fine to me. That's all and good luck~