I've fixed almost everything from their mods guys... Thanks to all...
Great taiko diffs again buddy, you always please
Not as great as Chicken Techno
- 00:22:524 (51,52,53) - I found this to be a bit choppy coming off of the ddk patterns, maybe try kkd here instead Fixed
- 00:33:014 (19,20,21) - This seemed to flow not as nicely as well, I found a ddk pattern to work fantastic. It also fits well with the music. You can apply this to other patterns as you please and keep some of those kdks if you'd like Fixed differently after a discuss on irc
- 00:42:874 (52) - Maybe it would be best to map this out instead, its not too long and you didn't have this in the Oni. A k ddk would be nice and would have a nice transition effect into the next part I prefer ddd k to fit the drums and since I added that, I changed a bit the d k thing right before.
Call me back
Same. He has my permission too.
Natsu wrote:Gero is free to apply things in our collab, just to clarify
rEdo wrote:Wait, wait, wait.
01:52:524 (1,2) - This is WAY too close to each other. I was definitely sure this is placed 1/4 later rather than 1/2. This is easily seen when you compare that with your streams. I strongly suggest you to increase the distance snap between these objects to 1.6x, just like the rest of your jumpy patterns have. /*-Bakari- I've asked for some testplays and looks like nobody has problem with them
I'm currently fully mod this, in case that are other things like the one above. Please wait for me.
@edit: Here it is.
Half of the map has Kiai... I know there is an epilepsy warning, but consider starting it at 01:50:846, as this is the part where the song gets intense. I don't see any reason to do that so I'll prefer to keep it as is
Since this mapset (excluding the taiko difficulties and this single difficulty) is a collaborative set, and there's no clear information who made this difficulty, I would suggest to storyboard your name all over the map for consistency. I made this one, I find it quite unnecessary to put my name on the whole difficulty.
01:39:097 (1,2) - Swap new combos. Fixed
02:00:916 (3) - New combo here. Fixed
02:07:629 (4) - And new combo here. Fixed
00:21:056 (3,4,5,1) - Consider doing this: remove the reverse from (4), move (5) earlier by 1/2 and add an extra note on top of 5. Fixed
00:32:174 (2) - Would you mind to explain why this is a 3/4 slider? I could be missing something here, but I think a simple 1/2 would work just fine. /*Irreversible I guess this is irreversible's style and him always use sliders like this so I don't see what's the problem here tbh
00:47:384 (2,3) - Ain't stacked properly. Fixed
01:21:475 (3) - New combo here? Fixed
02:10:776 (6) - Consider turning off the grid snap and moving that note to x:174 y:24 so there's the same distance between (5,6) and (6,1). Fixed
01:18:958 (1) - In my opinions these claps are suppressing the mild sound of finishes. Consider deleting them, just like you have it at 01:17:279 (1). I'll prefer to keep them for consistency with previous patterns claps
01:24:622 (3) - Unnecessary clap at its end. If you listen this part carefully you can notice that there are an clap
01:52:524 (1,2) - Pretty much what I stated above. The transition (6) to (1) might make people think that there is a jump between (1) and (2) as well, considering the little distance between these notes. /*-Bakari- Same as above
Good luck! Andrea is a ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º).
Looking at the map 0.0
Requested by Gero previously but I saw someone's up to thisDefault = Normal mods
Blue = Strongly recommended
Red = Unrankable issue
Pink = Will be discussed if not changed
- Volume around 00:30:286 - to 00:40:356 - sounds a bit low, and keep changing like I can hear it rise up and down Those are intentional because here has some claps at red ticks that's why I've down the volume at this part on every difficulty as you can see
Double check here and see if you need any changes
- 00:33:223 - 50% vol here same with 00:31:125 - Same as above
- 00:33:223 - Like Easy, 50% too? Same as above
- 00:32:489 - Lower volume here (seems there's a timing point) Fixed
- 00:37:209 - Whistle here would sound nicer, like 00:37:734 (3,4) - Fixed
- 01:29:447 - Whistle Fixed
- 00:31:125 - Whistle Fixed
- 01:05:531 (5) - NC (constant 1 beat) Fixed
- 01:08:888 (4) - ^ Fixed
Call me back then!