forum

[Archived] Issues with Latest Cutting-edge Build (Post Here)

posted
Total Posts
show more
imagaK
Getting "verify your identity to play online" every time I log on after the first submitted play, it's really REALLY annoying, especially because it happens after I submit a score which then is deleted even if I verify. Is this really intended behaviour?
nakanotsu nimi

imagaK wrote:

Getting "verify your identity to play online" every time I log on after the first submitted play, it's really REALLY annoying, especially because it happens after I submit a score which then is deleted even if I verify. Is this really intended behaviour?
same for me, i thought it was because i used a vps to login before, but i turn it off everytime i login, so it should not be happening if that was the case
Gendolfas

lolcubes wrote:

After latest update 20160408 I can't get a score screen for any map.

The screen just goes black and osu freezes. ALT+F4 brings back the song menu though.

Mysterious wrote:

After today's update, I cannot get the score screen either.
Same here.
FrenzyLi
an issue with windows. if windows like aimod / additional hitsound are out of focus, and when i try to click inside the window again, unless i click its title bar it will not regain focus (a.k.a. all buttons in the window will not work unless it regains focus)
Pikuh
when i put the cutting edge my osu crashed now i cant open it without crashing
and osu reboots when holding shift to fix it
peppy
You're gonna have to provide an error message or something if you want more help with your issue.
Score_Under
Sometimes when starting a map, osu doesn't register taps and as a consequence it's impossible to hit any notes. You can hit the ends of sliders (and get 100 points) by having the button held down, but the initial tap goes unnoticed. I think this is some kind of anti-cheat thing, because every time it's happened in the past it's been when the game has lagged or the music has gone out of sync.

Also, the focus stealing "feature" is still there, and it is as annoying as ever.
Pikuh

peppy wrote:

You're gonna have to provide an error message or something if you want more help with your issue.

here
VeilStar

Loli--Kidnapper wrote:

peppy wrote:

<image>
here
That's not an error message. Click the image to get the actual error message and then copy paste it in a post here.
Pikuh
this is what it said
i put it in a spoiler because its big
SPOILER
#=qLPZCPPZ4RMnbzSDjvIYrMJ$svLesbCd9e6rUWYplA6v4deAil2IB1QQd_UTT9e_W: No available GL context found. ---> OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContextException: Failed to initialize EGL, error NOT_INITIALIZED.
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglWindowInfo..ctor(IntPtr handle, IntPtr display, IntPtr surface)
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglAnglePlatformFactory.CreateWindowInfo(IAngleWindowInfoInternal window_info, Int32 major, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglAnglePlatformFactory.CreateGLContext(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Boolean directRendering, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at #=qdKB1WfAtSeKrxIN1CMlfgcHddK$E$GA0sjsJOy7UBCCF8g8X8dnQdPk9fPRRy11J.#=qCDEqr2EoI_A1vsul$1PrCQ==(Int32 #=q2TXCsLBJXiW7EZM9_qfVng==, Int32 #=qfIh7jQWBz09jKZqDJ1$LYw==, GraphicsContextFlags #=qoqxa_5MuthsPIGGOORL8BA==)
at #=qrWyKM$Ru2WpM3ItfD4_gx3bjLUf0rRNq43rQXjM7ygBX7SL8ZfGBDxDn5WkBJDSy.#=qyj1Zyp94ouIAC7TR$XgOn4b4vHUWOaSlUAkc_RtOnkg=(GraphicsContextFlags #=qoqxa_5MuthsPIGGOORL8BA==)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at #=qrWyKM$Ru2WpM3ItfD4_gx3bjLUf0rRNq43rQXjM7ygBX7SL8ZfGBDxDn5WkBJDSy.#=qyj1Zyp94ouIAC7TR$XgOn4b4vHUWOaSlUAkc_RtOnkg=(GraphicsContextFlags #=qoqxa_5MuthsPIGGOORL8BA==)
at #=qrWyKM$Ru2WpM3ItfD4_gx3bjLUf0rRNq43rQXjM7ygBX7SL8ZfGBDxDn5WkBJDSy.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=qvC2C6U6EOzLyl0BM$hczog==)
at #=qOsneB0ZAvNY9sCYNZOOjFyVhuXdFnBDeUomXOl1U9D801PsSf984BEyENv$o9G$5.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=qvC2C6U6EOzLyl0BM$hczog==)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCreate(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmCreate(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at #=q$qnHALhNmku1JEKSFksb9Wi7rIUUJo0DYmE_Jm56TFo=.WndProc(Message& #=qAr8W7IrfC5wAx$Ja7a9ncQ==)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Pikuh
I'm sick of waiting, does anyone have the solutition
peppy
It looks like your graphics card drivers aren't working properly. You could try restarting your PC maybe?
Pikuh
It doesnt work.
CakeAndBanana
If you press anywhere expect the box in current skin, your skin changes to default.
Remyria
On Cutting edge, clicking a local score will duplicate it(restarting the game doesn't fix it):

(Oh, and if it can help, I actually exported to replay after I did the S)
Score_Under
The issues with focus stealing I've been experiencing seem to be fixed. Thanks whoever worked on it! (I can't see it in the commit log :) )
Yoges

It should be "This message will not be sent."
Dntm8kmeeatu

Yoges wrote:

I'm sure "the" is correct.
Yoges

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Yoges wrote:

I'm sure "the" is correct.
Oh, yeah you could use "the" and "this" interchangeably but the "be not" reaks of Eastern European blyat.
rawrneru

CakeAndBanana wrote:

If you press anywhere expect the box in current skin, your skin changes to default.
Not a bug. It's a feature. From the changelog: "Pressing the yellow glow will revert settings back to default."
TheAussie
I don't know if my issue was completely skipped by everyone... but i am unable to use edge at all... look on this page

t/259747/start=2400
NicoHolic777

TheAussie wrote:

I don't know if my issue was completely skipped by everyone... but i am unable to use edge at all... look on this page

t/259747/start=2400
I have that issue too.
Hofstee
My Friend's Scores list is completely broken and just shows Global Scores with my score in those.
Maldenarus
I'm not sure if someone reported this. If you exit the score screen after finishing a song to fast (by smashing esc after the song ends or you skip the ending) you are able to get stuck with the pause song playing constantly in background. This can be ended by switching the audiodevices. After doing this everything is back to normal. But I'm not able to reproduce this every time. I get it maybe 2 out of 10 times.
AlDeezy
Version b20160507cuttingedge

User skin's followpoints are overridden by default osu's followpoints after disabling any beatmap's skin, and persist permanently until the user restarts osu or their skin.

I'll edit with a demonstration video as soon as it's finished uploading.

Could it be because my followpoints are empty files?

Edit:
Demonstration

Edit2:
Can confirm, I was using empty files instead of 1x1 .png files. Using blank files causes osu to use default followpoints.
DeletedUser_4329079
Doesn't happen to me.
Kirby621
Freely monitor is turned off and have to play for a few minutes
(Note: Please quote this post if you have same issues)
Onii-chan
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/449260 is a very easy bug to confirm
Maldenarus
got the pause bug again. This time while aborting a play of https://osu.ppy.sh/b/588145 after around 2/3 through the map. I got to main screen with the pause sound playing in background. Sadly i got no log whatsoever.
-Mo-
Having trouble logging into the client on b20160616cuttingedge.

The client refuses to log me in and gives me a message "Your password has been reset. Please click here to set a new one.". Clicking it takes me to the website with the message "You are logged in, silly!". Logging out and doing the same thing allowed me to reset my password, and tells me the reason I am resetting is because I my password is weak.

I've changed my password three times using a password manager at 31 characters length and the same error still occurs.

I can log in just fine on Stable.
Remyria
F10 used to freeze my game when playing, now F10 freezes my game wherever I am(menu, in-game, etc.) that bug level up is somehow funny
Kirby621

-Mo- wrote:

Having trouble logging into the client on b20160616cuttingedge.

The client refuses to log me in and gives me a message "Your password has been reset. Please click here to set a new one.". Clicking it takes me to the website with the message "You are logged in, silly!". Logging out and doing the same thing allowed me to reset my password, and tells me the reason I am resetting is because I my password is weak.

I've changed my password three times using a password manager at 31 characters length and the same error still occurs.

I can log in just fine on Stable.
I have same issue about this. But I never logged in on stable.
Cthulhus resume
Umm... So i have a weird "feature"
sometimes when there is a hitcircle it duplicates and there is 2 of those circles, and they are 2 cm apart, and the real hitcircle is in the middle of those 2. When it happens in a stream the whole stream bugs like it. It is so bad i cant play this :( :cry:

It started when i upgraded to windows 10.

Peppy pls help me.
Lawwy
Is there any way to fix osu not launching? Im unsure how to revert to stable when I cant even get into my options..
Lacrimosa

Lawwy wrote:

Is there any way to fix osu not launching? Im unsure how to revert to stable when I cant even get into my options..
It doesn't launch at all? Does holding shift while launching osu! pop up a window? If so, from there, change the release stream to stable latest and also turn on compatibility mode.
coilzed
after update have probs with osu in full screen
tripleblue
osu! crashing on newest ce when trying to set it up as gamecapture in OBS seems to happen on beta aswell.
lukinhasxxx
osu! crashing with CE here too ;/ osu dont open
Nathanael
This seems not intended ( I simply attempted to write a comment ).

Us3l3ss_old
Local scores duplicating
show more