forum

[Archived] Issues with Latest Cutting-edge Build (Post Here)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Brionne
Hello. This has been happening for a while (a few weeks?), but the Windows Key is no longer being blocked during gameplay, which is frustrating (I just choked what would be my first 100pp play for this :(). I use Windows 8.1, and a third-party starter menu app called Start8, which may be causing this, but I've only recently been having this problem, and only in cutting-edge. It's still blocked as normal in Beta and Stable.
Scarlet Evans

trfs wrote:

BanchoBot wrote:

Issue(s) in this thread have been addressed by the following changes:
  1. Fix raw mouse not working after plugging in a device. (Blaizer)
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20160106.1cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread if you believe more work needs to be done to fix the mentioned issues. If they have not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen after this build.
I'm still having this issue on b20160107.
I have this problem too. I think it's present from at least few weeks, but I am not really sure from how long, as I had long break from osu! I couldn't get myself into posting about it, but as it should be already fixed, I report that it's still broken for me.

The problem occurs only on Cutting Edge, all other releases work correctly for me. It doesn't matter if I have mouse plugged in or not while starting osu!
Plugging it in makes the cursor being frozen in place. If you plug in second mouse, it freezes too. You can click though, clicking works fine, you just can't move cursor in-game normally. I don't have any other devices at my current place to test it further, only 2 mice.

Turning on/off laptop's touchpad works ok, this action doesn't affect the cursor. Nevertheless, when the cursor freezes, it freezes for everything. I can't move it neither with my mice, nor touchpad.

If I change to desktop with Alt+Tab or click F9 to open in-game users window, then I can move cursor normally, as it uses Windows cursor then. After focusing back on osu!, the cursor is in the place it was moved into, but it becomes frozen again. Another way to artificially move it is to click Windows symbol key (or Ctrl+Esc), which opens Menu Start. It steals focus from game too and allows you to move cursor in the place you want to click too, but cursor keeps being frozen afterwards.

I found only two ways to unfreeze cursor:

(1) Restart osu! If you do, everything goes back to normal.
(2) <flawed> You can use the aforementioned method to move cursor step by step and disable Raw Input. Cursor will start working again, but every attempt of turning Raw Input back will result in cursor freezing again, which persists until you restart the game.
weirdchampion
whenever i startup osu! it crashes and when i try updating its fine but it still crashes. it was working fine yesterday not sure what couldve happened.
Scarlet Evans

behemoth wrote:

whenever i startup osu! it crashes and when i try updating its fine but it still crashes. it was working fine yesterday not sure what couldve happened.
Did you maybe updated something? I had similar issue after updating my AMD graphic card drivers about 4 weeks ago - trying to run osu! resulted in an instant crush and "Repair osu!" worked until first play, then was crashing too. It came back to normal after I rolled back to old drivers, but not sure if my and your issue are related.
weirdchampion
no i havent updated anything as far as i know. it just suddenly started crashing. before it started crashing, i opened a skin and started playing for a bit. then the next day i tried opening up osu again, and it started to crash.
Andre Macareno
Hi!
I've found small non-critical bug with UI.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Go to list of songs.
2) Remove beatmap set X; osu! will be scroll to position with song Y.
3) osu! will show toast "Song Y successfully removed" in bottom right corner, but actually we've removed song X, not Y.
Endaris
There was some kind of forced update on CE, it literally kicked me out of osu! to update.
It also created an osu! link on my desktop. When I put that one into the recycle bin and restarted osu!(I closed it myself after the update) my database was corrupted and rebuilt from scratch and all my local scores+collections got wiped.
/edit: actually not wiped but the client is unable to recognize them for some reason or recognizes them only after an amount of time, even after importing and restoring osu!.db

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4314805
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4314813
VeilStar

ownsome wrote:

Hi!
I've found small non-critical bug with UI.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Go to list of songs.
2) Remove beatmap set X; osu! will be scroll to position with song Y.
3) osu! will show toast "Song Y successfully removed" in bottom right corner, but actually we've removed song X, not Y.
Are you sure you're using the cuttingedge release stream? This bug was fixed months ago, and it sure is fixed on my end.
Piotrekol

robby250 wrote:

There's an issue which started on a recent Cutting-edge build, but on stable it's still working fine.

A program which lots of osu! players use, called WhatPulse, which tracks your amount of keypresses, clicks and other statistics and has online leaderboards for them etcetc, doesn't track keys/clicks on cutting-edge during gameplay anymore.
It still tracks anywhere in osu outside of gameplay, which leads me to believe that it's maybe a feature added intentionally as an attempt to fix some type of performance issue or something?

I know this isn't really a bug with osu! so it seems silly to ask for anything, but I just don't want this change to be pushed to stable.
Any statement on this?
Is this intended "feature"(global keyboard hook chain breaking)?
RePhantom
Here Found an Bug
FrzR

RePhantom wrote:

Here Found an Bug
Can you upload your image with a higher resolution please?
Scarlet Evans
There's a weird quirk that my osu! gained in last few days. I don't know if it's related to losing my Supporter status, but it started shortly after that (so, just in case that it can be related, I find it worth to mention).

http://puu.sh/mwtPE/97fb729393.jpg

Getting to the point: My osu! is set to play random song, instead of the "osu! music theme". This works fine, until I go into Play --> Solo. It should keep playing the song that I heard while being in Main Menu, then focus on it after going to solo, but it often doesn't.

Instead, it shows me the top of the list and switches focus to the very first thing (which for me is still unmapped .mp3 file), just like it does after full processing of the songs.

I tried to close and open osu! few times in row just now, but I could reproduce it that way only twice, that is: (I) after opening an osu! by executing newly downloaded beatmap. For some reason it had Unknown status, which got quickly refreshed to Ranked, but after closing osu! and opening it again, I saw (part of?) full processing when I entered Solo mode. (II) I just closed osu! and re-opened it after some time, also full beatmap processing.
(I) can be unrelated though, as it happens even without opening osu! through newly downloaded song (with normal osu! launching)). Nevertheless, while playing "my normal way" (osu! is opened for many hours, even if it's minimized, but sometimes I close it and open again later), I happen to have it quite often.

My guesses are not always accurate, but I usually sit for some time in Main Menu after launching osu!. Sometimes it's few seconds, sometimes few minutes, but it happened to me trice in last 24 hours that I entered Solo mode almost instantly after opening the game and it overlapped with the strange behaviour that I mentioned above. What I saw was a Full Processing of my beatmaps. Maybe all this jumping to the top of the songs list after entering Solo mode is in reality a result of full beatmaps processing, that occurs in hidden after I start osu!, so it's not visible from Main Menu?

And if it's because of game implicitly processing maps immediately after launching it, to speed things up and not "annoy" the players later on, why it still jumps to the first song on the beatmaps list? This is even more bothersome for me (me is not equal all players ofc.^^) than random beatmaps processing, because I often open osu! and hear a very nice song, which I got interest in and a willingness to play it. So, I instinctively go into Solo mode a moment later, to check the beatmap and.... I either get focused on the very top of the beatmap list or I see the end of full processing... and the song "is gone", as I still don't know most of songs in osu! to find it myself :(

-------------------------------------------

One more thing about full processing. Unmapped songs are available from Edit mode, but unavailable from Solo mode. However, after full processing in Solo mode, you can get focused on unmapped .mp3 file (that happens, for example, in my case). I don't know how this inaccessibility of the .mp3 files in Solo mode works, but even though you get "focused" on it, the song is like invisible for you (check image link above). You can't use arrows to move to the other songs, like you normally could, but rolling a random song (or F2) still works. Shift+F2 don't work then and you can't go back to the .mp3 file.

It looks like kind of unexpected behaviour for me, as you can access the file that have no beatmap related to it, so it shouldn't be accessible from playing mode. :)

Sorry for a wall of text, but I hope that any of these words will be helpful in further improvement of the game ;)
Nayrus
I'm not sure if that happened to me while playing on stable too but sometimes my score meter looks like this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4344528
I dont think that i can click like that so it has to be some issue with the score meter display
Scarlet Evans
Now something little funny ^^

Change log window's resolution and text-splitting doesn't allow me to fully see an information about new resolution option :D

image:
Scarlet Evans
Now, time for something major :(

Binding mania keys on CuttingEdge is broken. Osu crashes on the last key, when I try to re-bind mania. It always crashes on the last key, no matter what and how many keys I try (I didn't tried all options though). Sometimes it crashes immediately, sometimes after 1-2 seconds, so I am able to see red error pop-up. However, after that it almost immediately crashed too.

If you rebind just first (n-1) keys and click Esc, then it's okay, only the last key crashes osu! Always crashes.

I tried all releases, but it occurs only on CuttingEdge.

http://puu.sh/mAhYA/4a946e56c3.jpg
http://puu.sh/mAiSJ/cd0551aa56.png

4k crash dump
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at #=qjoky4UTkKBmivx5RccVXxejh8liVNX2CFXJ2YEgAv0iSeyTJt5WNAaIyxbXXVq83l0tX2Pu3Kp4ABcwmBkMa3w==.#=qfUKUXBGNckY$l0vqKp1yiA==(Keys #=qR8Nyq5fPLcBZAbjuunlbhg==)
at #=qjoky4UTkKBmivx5RccVXxejh8liVNX2CFXJ2YEgAv0iSeyTJt5WNAaIyxbXXVq83l0tX2Pu3Kp4ABcwmBkMa3w==.#=qAneG$8r5jjGeJtspT63Uvw==(Keys #=qR7$zGxZOIL8dcgDpfFtdfA==)
at #=qb89XFztSYpzJef441vCXM8888LPTagNrucYIqREJKDI=.#=qt5FvAemk03b7_HFh0p8hsw==(List`1 #=q9lNPBVFwaCAXnDKCHxJGeA==)
at #=qb89XFztSYpzJef441vCXM8888LPTagNrucYIqREJKDI=.#=qqm5WpMMSwx7IS19uMz2oeQ==(#=qLrwoY_knPdFFB_XAatTWtSKeNbE$zLZz_IfL78hjZwI2Dzh9eowlmistV3oVp3sQ #=qcU0GkYxM10o3JOdpH7V$vQ==)
at #=qQXVRLuLrnmU62vGzm37Ejw==.#=qFqXrvvoi5M7fZj5gR7jSfA==()
at #=qPGswn$3K0wbt08fSOhBzPSMBHeL3T1UZFmLCl7SOYjE=.#=qV6iHvg3lR7A6jnw1yfWIyQ==(Object #=qrMG3wONB_Y7Q2CxrcslJpg==, EventArgs #=qm$NOFKdyu0Rafj1wntOkgA==)
at #=qVlvUlecgZQv6tlJkW$jX_JHu42Gw$7iTuUq23pWrLws=.#=qQW3m$tMLkNzM0wXiyI2_rQ==(Object #=qrMG3wONB_Y7Q2CxrcslJpg==, EventArgs #=qrNmEwSFQf8SxAwEYwVTXTQ==)
at #=qJ1Ylim6zHc$EvAL$7uqTw3Hz6GWlVjTjsrfLmz_PnsA=.#=q1lFiuvB9PIm7k$1aLH7bgFkapo49QE8ZSB4OaG_3TPc=(Object #=qrMG3wONB_Y7Q2CxrcslJpg==, EventArgs #=qm$NOFKdyu0Rafj1wntOkgA==)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at #=qJ1Ylim6zHc$EvAL$7uqTw3Hz6GWlVjTjsrfLmz_PnsA=.#=q2QpIy1SHxrc83ePtwxNk3Q==()
at #=qPGswn$3K0wbt08fSOhBzPSMBHeL3T1UZFmLCl7SOYjE=.#=q2QpIy1SHxrc83ePtwxNk3Q==()
at #=qbNyui_PIdPm1sDxlEQCpRw==.#=qmT266SLm8YimoCGNKQJwgQ==(String #=q0kIlmSVT6lDuBpgCcUjrcA==, Boolean #=qa4xDwKLXbZIyjlhu5a3mu4SaNAzleCyajkHN3PmSlHI=, Boolean #=q9KjbNyf8Ak3oljrwEOJ3Zw==)

5k crash dump
at #=qjoky4UTkKBmivx5RccVXxejh8liVNX2CFXJ2YEgAv0iSeyTJt5WNAaIyxbXXVq83l0tX2Pu3Kp4ABcwmBkMa3w==.#=qfUKUXBGNckY$l0vqKp1yiA==(Keys #=qR8Nyq5fPLcBZAbjuunlbhg==)
at #=qjoky4UTkKBmivx5RccVXxejh8liVNX2CFXJ2YEgAv0iSeyTJt5WNAaIyxbXXVq83l0tX2Pu3Kp4ABcwmBkMa3w==.#=qAneG$8r5jjGeJtspT63Uvw==(Keys #=qR7$zGxZOIL8dcgDpfFtdfA==)
at #=qb89XFztSYpzJef441vCXM8888LPTagNrucYIqREJKDI=.#=qt5FvAemk03b7_HFh0p8hsw==(List`1 #=q9lNPBVFwaCAXnDKCHxJGeA==)
at #=qb89XFztSYpzJef441vCXM8888LPTagNrucYIqREJKDI=.#=qqm5WpMMSwx7IS19uMz2oeQ==(#=qLrwoY_knPdFFB_XAatTWtSKeNbE$zLZz_IfL78hjZwI2Dzh9eowlmistV3oVp3sQ #=qcU0GkYxM10o3JOdpH7V$vQ==)
at #=qPGswn$3K0wbt08fSOhBzPSMBHeL3T1UZFmLCl7SOYjE=.#=qV6iHvg3lR7A6jnw1yfWIyQ==(Object #=qrMG3wONB_Y7Q2CxrcslJpg==, EventArgs #=qm$NOFKdyu0Rafj1wntOkgA==)
at #=qVlvUlecgZQv6tlJkW$jX_JHu42Gw$7iTuUq23pWrLws=.#=qQW3m$tMLkNzM0wXiyI2_rQ==(Object #=qrMG3wONB_Y7Q2CxrcslJpg==, EventArgs #=qrNmEwSFQf8SxAwEYwVTXTQ==)
at #=qJ1Ylim6zHc$EvAL$7uqTw3Hz6GWlVjTjsrfLmz_PnsA=.#=q1lFiuvB9PIm7k$1aLH7bgFkapo49QE8ZSB4OaG_3TPc=(Object #=qrMG3wONB_Y7Q2CxrcslJpg==, EventArgs #=qm$NOFKdyu0Rafj1wntOkgA==)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at #=qJ1Ylim6zHc$EvAL$7uqTw3Hz6GWlVjTjsrfLmz_PnsA=.#=q2QpIy1SHxrc83ePtwxNk3Q==()
at #=qPGswn$3K0wbt08fSOhBzPSMBHeL3T1UZFmLCl7SOYjE=.#=q2QpIy1SHxrc83ePtwxNk3Q==()
at #=qbNyui_PIdPm1sDxlEQCpRw==.#=qmT266SLm8YimoCGNKQJwgQ==(String #=q0kIlmSVT6lDuBpgCcUjrcA==, Boolean #=qa4xDwKLXbZIyjlhu5a3mu4SaNAzleCyajkHN3PmSlHI=, Boolean #=q9KjbNyf8Ak3oljrwEOJ3Zw==)

It crashes on every key number I checked, the dumps looks similar anyway. ;)

osu! version: 20160118cuttingedge
Scarlet Evans
< Post about Taiko still being bugged deleted>
I was changing release so many times today that I ended up on Stable coincidentally, sorry if you read this post, before I could delete it.
Topic Starter
TheVileOne
:P :P

Scarlet Evans wrote:

Now, time for something major :(

Binding mania keys on CuttingEdge is broken. Osu crashes on the last key, when I try to re-bind mania. It always crashes on the last key, no matter what and how many keys I try (I didn't tried all options though). Sometimes it crashes immediately, sometimes after 1-2 seconds, so I am able to see red error pop-up. However, after that it almost immediately crashed too.

If you rebind just first (n-1) keys and click Esc, then it's okay, only the last key crashes osu! Always crashes.

I tried all releases, but it occurs only on CuttingEdge.

http://puu.sh/mAhYA/4a946e56c3.jpg
http://puu.sh/mAiSJ/cd0551aa56.png

4k crash dump

5k crash dump

It crashes on every key number I checked, the dumps looks similar anyway. ;)

osu! version: 20160118cuttingedge
I can't replicate. I've changed all the keys and nothing unusual happens. If it happens with a particular skin, please post skin.

Edit - nvrm. We'll be working on a solution for it.
BanchoBot
  1. Fix crash in mania layout screen. (Blaizer)
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20160121.5cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread if you believe more work needs to be done to fix the mentioned issues. If they have not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen after this build.
Gravey-
Hi

I'm experiencing this sometimes well many times as i open-close osu to play. The avatars doesn't shows up in f9 (users listing) and even my own avatar like every avatar is gone and every time this happens i need to restart osu to make it shows up. The thread link below is the same problem that i'm experiencing and it seems like it's not normal i think.

Thread regarding the avatars not visible in the client.

Network.log
1/23/2016 7:00:28 AM: ----------------------------------------------------------
1/23/2016 7:00:28 AM: Network Log for Toshiba
1/23/2016 7:00:28 AM: osu! version unknown
1/23/2016 7:00:28 AM: Running on Microsoft Windows NT 6.3.9600.0, 4 cores
1/23/2016 7:00:28 AM: ----------------------------------------------------------
1/23/2016 7:00:29 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/check-updates.php?action=check&stream=cuttingedge&time=635891616284926314 () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:00:38 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/bancho_connect.php?v=b20160122cuttingedge&u=Gravey-&h=********************************&fx=dotnet30|dotnet35|dotnet45|dotnet45|dotnet4&ch=3677f8d5c6c61b3f41f8ca04a4662562:00AC0FC95999.60EB698C01A7.4CEDDE60D8B6.4CEDDE60D8B6.4CEDDE39A86A..00000000000000E0.00000000000000E0.:eb3d119bf2e71823bba9aeb76ccfac86:98d2f12a8cfbcf4fee1a9d116cd980d0:44a47e642775e2791b745b18ed181cf7:&retry=0 () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:00:40 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:00:41 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:00:41 AM: Request to https://puu.sh/mG8kg/d004e7afe3.png () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:00:42 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/3009472 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:00:42 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:00:43 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:00:44 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/lastfm.php?b=0&action=np&us=Gravey-&ha=******************************** () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:00:45 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:00:48 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:00:50 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:00:50 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/lastfm.php?b=659198&action=np&us=Gravey-&ha=******************************** () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:00:50 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/osu-osz2-getscores.php?s=0&vv=3&v=1&c=e9ee715835e6c3424a3db8bdc02f927a&f=Koji+Kondo+-+Super+Mario+Bros.+-BGM+Medley-+(rhalp10)+%5b7K+Insane%5d.osu&m=3&i=292971&mods=0&h=&a=0&us=Gravey-&ha=******************************** () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:00:51 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/check-updates.php?action=check&stream=cuttingedge&time=635891616504544408 () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:00:51 AM: Request to https://puu.sh/mG8kg/d004e7afe3.png () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:00:52 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:00:53 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/osu-osz2-getscores.php?s=0&vv=3&v=1&c=e9ee715835e6c3424a3db8bdc02f927a&f=Koji+Kondo+-+Super+Mario+Bros.+-BGM+Medley-+(rhalp10)+%5b7K+Insane%5d.osu&m=3&i=292971&mods=0&h=&a=0&us=Gravey-&ha=******************************** () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:00:54 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:00:56 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:00:57 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/osu-osz2-getscores.php?s=0&vv=3&v=1&c=cef30d624ed754bdca033656e4003872&f=KISIDA+KYODAN+%26+THE+AKEBOSI+ROCKETS+-+GATE%7eSore+wa+Akatsuki+no+you+ni%7e+(Gravey-)+%5bMEGA's+Insane%5d.osu&m=3&i=361535&mods=0&h=&a=0&us=Gravey-&ha=******************************** () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:01:00 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:01:02 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:01:04 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:01:05 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/osu-osz2-bmsubmit-getid.php?u=Gravey-&h=********************************&s=361535&b=802229,797205,814598,801751&z=3611e3bd95d6feb983173f9674eae181 () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:01:05 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:01:07 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:01:07 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/osu-get-beatmap-topic.php?u=Gravey-&h=********************************&s=361535 () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:01:09 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:01:13 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:01:22 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:01:42 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:01:56 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/osu-osz2-bmsubmit-upload.php () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:02:25 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:02:26 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:02:27 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:02:28 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:02:28 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/3009472 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:28 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/5186244 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:28 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/2420987 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:28 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/2616570 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:28 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/6470917 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:28 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/3862471 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:28 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/2038004 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:28 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/6378800 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:28 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/2468021 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:28 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/7525620 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:28 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/3901876 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:28 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/4017094 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:28 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/4173144 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:28 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:02:28 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/lastfm.php?b=814598&action=np&us=Gravey-&ha=******************************** () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:02:29 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:02:30 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:02:31 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:02:32 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:02:33 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:02:34 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:02:35 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:02:36 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:02:37 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:02:37 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/7713001 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:37 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/6937714 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:37 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/2964972 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:37 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/6209671 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:38 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/2434136 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:38 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:02:38 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/5137456 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:38 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/4955303 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:38 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/7637097 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:38 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/3999031 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:38 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/6960376 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:38 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/6481325 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:38 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:02:39 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/5245655 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:39 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:02:40 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:02:40 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/4833673 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:46 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:02:51 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/osu-osz2-getscores.php?s=1&vv=3&v=1&c=4e8d9b4960f9f63502ad4bd252905d56&f=Tamura+Yukari+ft+motsu+-+You+%26+Me+(-+R+u+m+i+a+-)+%5b7k+Maximum%5d.osu&m=3&i=98728&mods=0&h=&a=0&us=Gravey-&ha=******************************** () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:02:53 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:02:53 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/check-updates.php?action=check&stream=cuttingedge&time=635891617732192509 () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:02:54 AM: Request to https://puu.sh/mG8kg/d004e7afe3.png () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:54 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:02:55 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/2052925 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:55 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/6518050 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:55 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/5347210 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:55 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/7614774 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:02:56 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/lastfm.php?b=263105&action=np&us=Gravey-&ha=******************************** () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:02:56 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:02:59 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:02:59 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/osu-osz2-getscores.php?s=0&vv=3&v=1&c=4e8d9b4960f9f63502ad4bd252905d56&f=Tamura+Yukari+ft+motsu+-+You+%26+Me+(-+R+u+m+i+a+-)+%5b7k+Maximum%5d.osu&m=3&i=98728&mods=0&h=&a=0&us=Gravey-&ha=******************************** () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:00 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:02 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/osu-osz2-getscores.php?s=0&vv=3&v=1&c=6a422114f20d20b5dc5160b3208ff756&f=MERURU+(Tamura+Yukari)+-+MeteorImpact+(Doyak)+%5bHard%5d.osu&m=3&i=362996&mods=0&h=&a=0&us=Gravey-&ha=******************************** () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:03 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:03 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/4425935 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:03:03 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/2945775 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:03:03 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/6193819 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:03:03 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/6674352 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:03:03 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/2462317 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:03:03 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/3155508 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:03:03 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/4858555 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:03:07 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:07 AM: Request to https://puu.sh/mG8kg/d004e7afe3.png () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:03:07 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/check-updates.php?action=check&stream=cuttingedge&time=635891617860028516 () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:07 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/lastfm.php?b=797314&action=np&us=Gravey-&ha=******************************** () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:10 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:11 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:12 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/1494275 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:03:12 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/3018739 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:03:12 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/3457160 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:03:12 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/3314332 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:03:12 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/4085955 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:03:12 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/7358726 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:03:13 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:14 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:16 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:18 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:20 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:21 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:21 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:23 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:25 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:26 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:28 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:30 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:31 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:33 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:35 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:37 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:38 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:40 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:42 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:43 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:46 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:49 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:50 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:51 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:52 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/lastfm.php?b=797314&action=scrobble&us=Gravey-&ha=******************************** () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:52 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/osu-osz2-getscores.php?s=0&vv=3&v=1&c=6a422114f20d20b5dc5160b3208ff756&f=MERURU+(Tamura+Yukari)+-+MeteorImpact+(Doyak)+%5bHard%5d.osu&m=3&i=362996&mods=0&h=&a=0&us=Gravey-&ha=******************************** () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:53 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:53 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/4425935 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:03:53 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/3155508 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:03:53 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/6193819 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:03:53 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/4858555 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:03:53 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/6674352 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:03:53 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/2392534 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:03:54 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/osu-osz2-getscores.php?s=0&vv=3&v=1&c=597bce5c6cf38c8bfbbba3f60305f1e3&f=Shiena+Nishizawa+-+Meaning+(%5bGraveChaos%5d)+%5bArcwin's+Insane%5d.osu&m=3&i=335828&mods=0&h=&a=0&us=Gravey-&ha=******************************** () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:55 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:55 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/3009472 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:03:55 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:56 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/1596318 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:03:56 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/1750531 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:03:56 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/2656302 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:03:56 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/4643294 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:03:56 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/6367706 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:03:56 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/7506825 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:03:56 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/469808 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:03:56 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:58 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:03:58 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/lastfm.php?b=751916&action=np&us=Gravey-&ha=******************************** () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:04:00 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:04:00 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/7331400 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:04:00 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:04:02 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:04:04 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:04:08 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:04:13 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:04:23 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:04:34 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:04:37 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:04:38 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:04:38 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/4879352 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:04:39 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/4058577 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:04:39 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:04:40 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/lastfm.php?b=751916&action=scrobble&us=Gravey-&ha=******************************** () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:04:42 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:04:46 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:04:50 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/check-updates.php?action=check&stream=cuttingedge&time=635891618903131329 () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:04:51 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:04:51 AM: Request to https://puu.sh/mG8kg/d004e7afe3.png () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:04:52 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:04:54 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:04:55 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:04:57 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:04:58 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:00 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:01 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:02 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:03 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:05 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:07 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:08 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:09 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:11 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:12 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:14 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:16 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:18 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:19 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:21 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:23 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:25 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:26 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:26 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/lastfm.php?b=542732&action=np&us=Gravey-&ha=******************************** () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:28 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:30 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:32 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:32 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:34 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:35 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:37 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:39 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:40 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:42 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:44 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:46 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:47 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:49 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:50 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:51 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:52 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:54 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:55 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:57 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:05:59 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:00 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:01 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:03 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:04 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:04 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/lastfm.php?b=542732&action=scrobble&us=Gravey-&ha=******************************** () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:06 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:07 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:09 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:11 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:12 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:14 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:16 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:17 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:19 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:21 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:23 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:24 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:26 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:27 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:29 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:31 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:32 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:33 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:35 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:36 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:37 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:39 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:40 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:42 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:44 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:46 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:47 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:49 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:51 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:53 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:54 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:55 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:57 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:58 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/lastfm.php?b=340708&action=np&us=Gravey-&ha=******************************** () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:06:59 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:01 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:02 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:04 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:05 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:06 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/lastfm.php?b=645851&action=np&us=Gravey-&ha=******************************** () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:07 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:07 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/6608854 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:07:08 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:09 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:10 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:12 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:13 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:14 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:16 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:18 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:19 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:21 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:24 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:24 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:25 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:27 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:29 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:29 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/6156132 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:07:32 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:33 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:34 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:35 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:36 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:36 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:37 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:38 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:39 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/5407336 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:07:39 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/6599634 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:07:40 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:46 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:47 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:49 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:50 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/5717619 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:07:50 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:51 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:52 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/lastfm.php?b=645851&action=scrobble&us=Gravey-&ha=******************************** () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:52 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:54 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:55 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/7757253 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:07:56 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:58 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:07:59 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:00 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/7358726 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:08:01 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:03 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:04 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:06 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:08 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:09 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:11 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:13 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:14 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:16 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:18 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:18 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:20 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:22 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:23 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:25 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:27 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:28 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:30 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:32 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:33 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/lastfm.php?b=281843&action=np&us=Gravey-&ha=******************************** () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:33 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:35 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:37 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:38 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:39 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/6172046 () failed with Forbidden (FAILED).
1/23/2016 7:08:40 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:42 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:43 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:45 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:47 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:49 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:50 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:52 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:54 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:56 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:57 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:08:59 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:01 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:02 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:04 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:06 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:07 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:09 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:11 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:13 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:13 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/lastfm.php?b=281843&action=scrobble&us=Gravey-&ha=******************************** () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:14 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:16 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:18 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:19 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:21 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:23 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:23 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:25 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:27 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:29 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:30 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:31 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:33 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:35 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:36 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:38 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:40 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:41 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:43 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:44 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:46 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:48 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:50 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:51 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:53 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:55 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:57 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:58 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:58 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/osu-search-set.php?u=Gravey-&h=********************************&b=816750 () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:09:59 AM: Request to https://b.ppy.sh/thumb/366884l.jpg () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:00 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:00 AM: Request to https://b.ppy.sh/preview/366884.mp3 () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:01 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:03 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:05 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:07 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:08 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/osu-osz2-getscores.php?s=0&vv=3&v=1&c=2ae01a2432f39f65a3e78ba10452f19e&f=yuikonnu+-+caramel+heaven+(Fast)+%5bChocolate+Heaven%5d.osu&m=3&i=366884&mods=0&h=&a=0&us=Gravey-&ha=******************************** () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:08 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:09 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/7155331 () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:10 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/lastfm.php?b=804960&action=np&us=Gravey-&ha=******************************** () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:11 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:12 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/3835515 () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:13 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/4463653 () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:13 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:14 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/6566310 () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:14 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/5569191 () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:14 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:14 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/1132961 () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:16 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/5029366 () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:18 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/3411227 () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:19 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:26 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:43 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:47 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/lastfm.php?b=804960&action=scrobble&us=Gravey-&ha=******************************** () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:49 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/check-updates.php?action=check&stream=cuttingedge&time=635891622487787996 () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:49 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:51 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:51 AM: Request to https://puu.sh/mG8kg/d004e7afe3.png () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:51 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:53 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:55 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:56 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:10:58 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:00 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:02 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:03 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:05 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:07 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:08 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:09 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:11 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:12 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:14 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:16 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:18 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:19 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:21 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:23 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:24 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:26 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:28 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:29 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:31 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:33 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:35 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:36 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:37 AM: Request to https://a.ppy.sh/7727179 () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:38 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:39 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:41 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:43 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:44 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:45 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/osu-search-set.php?u=Gravey-&h=********************************&s=400208 () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:46 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:47 AM: Request to https://b.ppy.sh/preview/400208.mp3 () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:47 AM: Request to https://b.ppy.sh/thumb/400208l.jpg () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:48 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:51 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:54 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:11:57 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:12:00 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:12:04 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:12:14 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:12:25 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:12:30 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:12:43 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:13:06 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:13:07 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:13:21 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:13:21 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/lastfm.php?b=202134&action=np&us=Gravey-&ha=******************************** () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:13:22 AM: Request to https://osu.ppy.sh/web/check-updates.php?action=check&stream=cuttingedge&time=635891624017452001 () successfully completed!
1/23/2016 7:13:28 AM: Request to https://c.ppy.sh () successfully completed!
I'm using 'b20160122cuttingedge (Cutting Edge)'
Err i hope i did the right thing :o
A Mystery
Osu! registers my xbox controller inputs even when the game is alt tabbed, I could only reproduce this on the cutting edge build.
Yabuki Nako
Bug that just happened after quitting a song : https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4400187 https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4400183
Quanteck
Reposting here since I saw this where I had to post for cutting edge

Cursor freezes when plugging in tablet or mouse

Problem Details: So what happens here is that I have both my mouse and tablet plugged in but if I disconnect and reconnect my tablet or mouse the cursor freezes, this can be annoying because I often just start osu and my tablet isn't connected then I connect it and cursor freezes and have to restart osu.

- I am using windows 10 I don't think this affects windows 7 since I haven't had that problem (I still use both on a daily basis) affects w7 too
- Fullscreen or windowed does not affect anything
- when I tab out my cursor can move but if I go back on osu it freezes again
- I can still use mouse clicks

Video or screenshot showing the problem: http://puu.sh/mKH6K/382325ad4b.mp4

osu! version: 20160126.3cuttingedge
BanchoBot
  1. Fix raw mouse not working after plugging in a device (attempt 2). (Blaizer)
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20160127.2cuttingedge.

Blaizer
With that change, DualShock 4 controllers should now also work with osu. Programs like WhatPulse that track osu's keypresses should also work again. The windows key being locked out during Play mode should also be back. Please try these things out if you can.
Ner0
New CE build has input lag issues. My example i get while playing a map 1.4~1.6ms now i get 3.4~4ms.
kana2011th
in a new build "20160128.3cuttingedge"

I'm got crash issues when fail..
and try to get back to select a new song by using a keyboard....

and here's a crash log...
Crash Log
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at #=qER4KgqCDX7Bj4PGIEG9SWNzeM7_CRKI0t1Pue788S_4=.#=qGumKipZ51CzlkLY$NIhimiNZIZDq2kN3GP6ytZR_hYU=(#=q$95wmnqoUFsduAz2x0RkBpKCCX7RkViMoPiw9ynh4IY= #=qkGwuWPVhumPycz8uzzec7A==)
at #=qER4KgqCDX7Bj4PGIEG9SWNzeM7_CRKI0t1Pue788S_4=.#=qG97gLz5$W7_LLORKS8K1Aw==(Object #=qXXzqMze1lznm1FTMEH0A2A==, EventArgs #=qLWbHNrI0lrcMtnFfcq1pWw==)
at #=qER4KgqCDX7Bj4PGIEG9SWNzeM7_CRKI0t1Pue788S_4=.#=qJ2PcI_ti3j73N2vpwTG_pQ==(Int32 #=q54owxooJRmc6mUCeku648A==)
at #=qER4KgqCDX7Bj4PGIEG9SWNzeM7_CRKI0t1Pue788S_4=.#=qnuiAs1UTTj$7iVRz$8pHAg==(Object #=qXXzqMze1lznm1FTMEH0A2A==, Keys #=q_GI0oKELjWRe24Us7IisxA==)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
at #=q0EfYjYRSyIGYP4znaXu4ADN6yy3_r37qSsQW7P094SpJeklRkRRTpOdKqXCHXhDi.#=qGJp2lFxzestr84lMrQi0Jg==(Keys #=q_GI0oKELjWRe24Us7IisxA==)
at #=qthwP2Fmvx6QB6dD8Cqt12CX7AODLn6sRg_ZzEyrZLI4=.#=qawLoAWsq58dwPeeeC1pjig==(List`1 #=qdqxVuqUZtD2Y42KJtmmaBQ==)
at #=qthwP2Fmvx6QB6dD8Cqt12CX7AODLn6sRg_ZzEyrZLI4=.#=q0F8_aFxcukXQPAAmdqaiVg==(#=qiYZD0FqUBrfxZZE_0oKRjQ06J7_LwiL6ojhdyf6iCqNP7Iz5xABd1LPYbQqyeHQV #=qFPvIg$VDrEfHDjFEJkcKxg==)
at #=qYLQu_sR7WUm42R7zit7uwQ==.#=qGtYDH7BpVP6COUvmdHVV3w==()
at #=q_V6AzrbkYTBng$8typEJ5mgzfsrnFvKxlerL6vncsYY=.#=qrM9lISPe96yQhAElR2FrFg==(Object #=qXXzqMze1lznm1FTMEH0A2A==, EventArgs #=qLWbHNrI0lrcMtnFfcq1pWw==)
at #=q2l312MisxpZKCboUXohxwF9kHPkIs561v1SsIj7$Llc=.#=qbPFy_9S17Q8SWse6vlF3RA==(Object #=qXXzqMze1lznm1FTMEH0A2A==, EventArgs #=qzTporlFyrEzTK3ZYoNjIxw==)
at #=qt$V9oGZYV5MUA69Aze3uMfMD8HsOj8Mi6wRaurBHSko=.#=qdXgD5xENRgl4mSNZDKT5WUgYT2brPblwrA3eecmMu8Y=(Object #=qXXzqMze1lznm1FTMEH0A2A==, EventArgs #=qLWbHNrI0lrcMtnFfcq1pWw==)
at #=qt$V9oGZYV5MUA69Aze3uMfMD8HsOj8Mi6wRaurBHSko=.#=qVB1xfrUN1Cyn0JIMAXWSvw==()
at #=q_V6AzrbkYTBng$8typEJ5mgzfsrnFvKxlerL6vncsYY=.#=qVB1xfrUN1Cyn0JIMAXWSvw==()
at #=qbvc5jWg8qKgypWpOJ6fJ$A==.#=qeyVRMeIivoAQAdU5xiHCHg==(String #=qENUoYZvnNeOEbTtC_URf7A==, Boolean #=qIhSoXwWfRXVP76XwmbCUR56XAs0qdB5KDDWc4B9T9Cc=, Boolean #=qCmrg5JQsiS$LhK4iYmVNfQ==)
but click button using a mouse are fine... i have no idea what to do.... :?
Kon
osu!cuttingedge bug:

When you preview the skin using the new skin preview button, it brings up an auto replay of a random song. Obviously, this isn't the problem, but when you switch the skin during the replay, the auto replay doesn't click on anything and the cursor just sits in the middle of the screen.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-hhW0u4AN8
oink
i get a crackling noise every time the Pause-Menu-"Song" loops on the latest Cutting-Edge Build.
OppaiDefender

Kon wrote:

osu!cuttingedge bug:

When you preview the skin using the new skin preview button, it brings up an auto replay of a random song. Obviously, this isn't the problem, but when you switch the skin during the replay, the auto replay doesn't click on anything and the cursor just sits in the middle of the screen.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-hhW0u4AN8
i had the same issue.

Also, exiting from the broken preview autoplay takes you into the song select area. You're no longer at the main menu.
abraker
Sliders in CE snake out non smoothly even though the whole game runs smoothly. Some slider tend to start fully snaked out for the first frame then go back to snake out like they normally do. This is easily replicable on maps that have a lot of sliders visible at a time

Graphics card: Intel HD 4000
Haskorion
Is pause-loop.wav the correct name or is it not skinnable atm?
Ted_the_red

XxVivaxX wrote:

First: i get a crackling noise every time the Pause-Menu-"Song" loops on the latest Cutting-Edge Build.

Second: Can we make the Pause Music and the Menu-Hitsounds optional? - both sound effects are kinda annoying... :/
I'm getting the crackling noise as well. I think the pause menu song is fine, and i'm sure it will be skinable later, though muting it on focus loss would be nice.
Fatal3ty
I wish it a 4. volume settings that you can make only "menu sounds" quieter and Hitsounds remain as usual loud. For me, there are way too loud, the old ones were much better. And an option that you can turn off keyboard sound. :(

Currently, I have to help out through skin, it is quieter or silent, is worked. :|
quaternary

abraker wrote:

Sliders in CE snake out non smoothly even though the whole game runs smoothly. Some slider tend to start fully snaked out for the first frame then go back to snake out like they normally do. This is easily replicable on maps that have a lot of sliders visible at a time

Graphics card: Intel HD 4000
Seems to be more noticeable on maps with slow sliders. https://youtu.be/5FZgN14v5qU

Here is another bug: When I download this map and press the "Quick web access for this beatmap" button (the one next to the ranking screen dropdown), it takes me to this map instead, which is not the correct map. Doesn't happen on Stable Latest.

Edit: Here is another bug: It is impossible to see what star rating you have selected for the song https://youtu.be/CEXeDgNOj6w
oppai sama_old
uumm... i don't know if this is a bug or not but my mouse sensitivity suddenly became slower and when i realized it became slower i checked my settings but my mouse sensitivity is still at 1.26 so i don't know if this is a bug or just a malfunction on my pc
Fatal3ty
I found this mysterious bug. I have a place 2 and me is red team. Normal is place 1 and red team wins and blue team is place 2. :!:

- Marco -
  1. Edit a beatmap
  2. Go back to the main menu
  3. press previous
OMGasm
osu!direct preview conflicts with other music
also pressing ctrl-alt makes a click sound, and wildly repeats when held
peppy

- Marco - wrote:

1. Edit a beatmap
  2. Go back to the main menu
  3. press previous
And what? If you're going to report bugs, please also report the unexpected outcome you got. I can't replicate anything weird following your steps.
MillhioreF
Sliders have a weird pink border around them for me on both beta and cuttingedge when selected in the editor.

Enabling Debug_DisableFBO in cuttingedge fixes the problem.
show more