forum

[Archived] Issues with Latest Cutting-edge Build (Post Here)

posted
Total Posts
show more
nns1337

nns1337 wrote:

nns1337 wrote:

My osu! won't update since the 29th of July, It just says there's a problem with my internet connection but there isn't. Ingame it wont download the stuff either, it just says there's an error downloading the files. Doesn't work when running osu! in admin mode aswell.

Bancho disconnected me today saying my osu! version is too old aswell.

Windows 10, Cutting Edge from 29th of July 2015, 20150729.2

Issue still the case. I got the version 20150810.3 from a friend, not updating from that also. Antivir and Windows Defender off, no other program which could cause the issue.

Issue is STILL there, now osu! isn't even booting up after I close the updater, and it just keeps being in a loop saying I have connection problems.

update_log.txt : http://hastebin.com/foyejikibo.pas

This comes out when I move osu!.exe to its own folder: http://hastebin.com/econivufeh.vhdl
Why am I being ignored? I've posted the update_log.txt as soon as I got it and I got no answer for days
peppy
several days?! FUCK MAN i'm sorry. i forgot the world revolves around you.

* you can still run osu!, so it's not top priority.
* i haven't had a chance to look yet (i've been busy with many other things).
* please be patient. you have not been forgotten. alternatively wire me $200 to paypal@ppy.sh and i'll give you a full day of one on one support.
BanchoBot
Issue(s) in this thread have been addressed by the following changes:
  1. Fix regression with fading out slider start circles. (Tom94)
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20150823cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread if you believe more work needs to be done to fix the mentioned issues. If they have not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen after this build.
Shizuyi

peppy wrote:

* please be patient. you have not been forgotten. alternatively wire me $200 to paypal@ppy.sh and i'll give you a full day of one on one support.
OT: Ill take you on that offer one day.
Piotrekol
Little update on a bug I reported before regarding big lag while recording with letterboxing p/4368736
Same thing happens with dxtory/bandicam capturing and I've reinstalled my whole system since last time so I believe this is osu! issue
obs:
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3576715
capturing "fullscreen" instead of game window(I'm using game capture): http://i.imgur.com/6WIqtIV.png
dxtory:
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3576700
bandicam:
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3576738

note that after disabling letterboxing fps becomes "normal" again

gl_info: http://puu.sh/jLx3F.txt
nns1337

peppy wrote:

several days?! FUCK MAN i'm sorry. i forgot the world revolves around you.

* you can still run osu!, so it's not top priority.
* i haven't had a chance to look yet (i've been busy with many other things).
I can't run it. Earlier it started when I closed the updater, but now it doesn't do that aswell.

I understand that you have many other thins to do, this is quite obvious., it's just that I asked for help 17 days ago and still haven't gotten a solution to this :(
Trosk-

nns1337 wrote:

I can't run it. Earlier it started when I closed the updater, but now it doesn't do that aswell.
I understand that you have many other thins to do, this is quite obvious., it's just that I asked for help 17 days ago and still haven't gotten a solution to this :(
Try to download this osu!.exe and replace it with your current one. Then try to run it and if it's still on loop, try closing the updater and see if it runs.
nns1337

Trosk- wrote:

nns1337 wrote:

Try to download this osu!.exe and replace it with your current one. Then try to run it and if it's still on loop, try closing the updater and see if it runs.
osu! does not work anymore. Classic windows response. Actually the first time this happens, the installer brings me this error for a while now aswell, the older osu!.exe versions I have here (from the 18th and the 10th) don't give that error
Quichey
On this beatmap,
Trakker - Trail of Dust
At 00:35:00 to 02:00:00 (roughly), there is heavy frame lag. I investigated in MSI Afterburner and found that at roughly the same time when the FPS drops, the memory usage drops as well. When the frame rate recovers, so does too the memory. Will do more testing with other skins. I notice this problem is more pronounced when it's the first time playing the beatmap on your session of osu!.

Edit1: Skin does not matter. Tried with 2 different skins and the default skin, each replicate the problem almost exactly.
FPS seems to drop to 60, meaning the problem can only be noticed when you have a higher framerate monitor. In my case I have a 144hz monitor.

Edit2: Osu! Settings are 1920x1080, Fullscreen Letterbox(0,0). Framerate: Unlimited. Snaking Sliders, Background Video, Storyboards, Combobursts activated. 80% background dim. Ignore all beatmap skins and use skin's sound samples.

Edit3: VSync does not change the effect.
Edit4: gl_info: http://pastebin.com/hkhQgGyK
This problem only happens on this beatmap as far as I'm aware.
Edit5: Problem seems worse when you have transparent hit300s.
Edit6: Cannot replicate anymore, most likely due to the transparent fix.
Edit7: It is back.
Trosk-

Quiesce wrote:

On this beatmap,
Trakker - Trail of Dust
At 00:35:00 to 02:00:00 (roughly), there is heavy frame lag. I investigated in MSI Afterburner and found that at roughly the same time when the FPS drops, the memory usage drops as well. When the frame rate recovers, so does too the memory. Will do more testing with other skins. I notice this problem is more pronounced when it's the first time playing the beatmap on your session of osu!.

Edit1: Skin does not matter. Tried with 2 different skins and the default skin, each replicate the problem almost exactly.
FPS seems to drop to 60, meaning the problem can only be noticed when you have a higher framerate monitor. In my case I have a 144hz monitor.
I have tried that map and I don't get any drop performance or memory/GPU usage drop. Usually, this type of drops are caused because of the GPU drivers.

Maybe could be nice to provide your gl_info.

My gl_info
Lemmmy
A minor issue that I've noticed:

Whenever switching from song select to in-game and whenever pausing (there may be other triggers too), the bottom right triangle of the overlay flashes white. I'm assuming it's the overlay texture, it might be the background.

In other words, a triangle that covers the bottom right corner of the screen appears for about one frame.
Trosk-

Lemmmy wrote:

A minor issue that I've noticed:

Whenever switching from song select to in-game and whenever pausing (there may be other triggers too), the bottom right triangle of the overlay flashes white. I'm assuming it's the overlay texture, it might be the background.

In other words, a triangle that covers the bottom right corner of the screen appears for about one frame.
Sounds like it's the same as what is said here: p/4434938
Topic Starter
TheVileOne
The hitcircleoverlay of sliders is now showing up during the fail animation.

Current behaviour from my debug build.

Beta build

Also there is something that seems weird that happens in both builds and maybe stable as well is that hitobjects that are immediately in front of the place you died just suddenly disappear while later objects just appear and fall until the end of the animation. It looks quite unusual since the object goes from clearly visible to gone immediately. You can see what I mean just by trying to replicate this issue.

Here is the map I used to test with.

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/652793

I used sudden death and decided to miss the note after 00:03:480 (3) - .
Trosk-

TheVileOne wrote:

Also there is something that seems weird that happens in both builds and maybe stable as well is that hitobjects that are immediately in front of the place you died just suddenly disappear while later objects just appear and fall until the end of the animation. It looks quite unusual since the object goes from clearly visible to gone immediately. You can see what I mean just by trying to replicate this issue.
Could it be just the object dissappearing because you missed it (didn't click on it)? Because if you don't click on an object it will dissappear.

By the way, you didn't actually link the beatmap. (Or I'm blind.)

Regarding the hitcircleoverlay thingy, maybe it could be caused because of the new sliderstartcircle, sliderstartcircleoverlay, etc., but I don't actually know.
Topic Starter
TheVileOne
;)

Trosk- wrote:

TheVileOne wrote:

Could it be just the object dissappearing because you missed it (didn't click on it)?

By the way, you didn't actually link the beatmap. (Or I'm blind.)
Fixed.

It's weird, because the objects themselves don't disappear, just the overlay sprites do. A slider body remains visible, but it's combo number and now the hitcircle overlay sprite just suddenly disappear entirely. It doesn't fade out at all. It only happens to the object right in front of the failure as later sprites stay visible the entire time.
Trosk-

TheVileOne wrote:

It's weird, because the objects themselves don't disappear, just the overlay sprites do. A slider body remains visible, but it's combo number and now the hitcircle overlay sprite just suddenly disappear entirely. It doesn't fade out at all. It only happens to the object right in front of the failure as later sprites stay visible the entire time.
Oh.. then that's a different story. I thought you were saying that the whole object dissappears.

I don't actually know what to think about this to be honest.
Topic Starter
TheVileOne
It might be related to failing, but I'm not sure. The note that causes the failure just disappears, which is okay I guess. But the spriteoverlay of the slider after this object is disappearing too. Seems to be just how the fail animation works. It clears objects immediately after, but keeps objects that are a certain distance away, but it can just suddenly get rid of the objects.
ZirexY
Not sure if this has been resolved or not already, every time i finish playing a beatmap or watching a replay, my osu! crashes(This only happens on cutting edge, i can play fine on other release streams.)
Trosk-

ZirexY wrote:

Not sure if this has been resolved or not already, every time i finish playing a beatmap or watching a replay, my osu! crashes(This only happens on cutting edge, i can play fine on other release streams.)
Are you getting a crash message, error or something? If so, could you copy and paste the crashlog here?
ZirexY

Trosk- wrote:

ZirexY wrote:

Are you getting a crash message, error or something? If so, could you copy and paste the crashlog here?
No crash log or message, the screen goes black and windows tells me osu! has stopped working. Then it closes and i have to reopen it.
Tom94

ZirexY wrote:

Did you already try to update your graphics drivers? Chances are they are causing this.
ZirexY

Tom94 wrote:

ZirexY wrote:

Did you already try to update your graphics drivers? Chances are they are causing this.
I updated them the other day, could just be the cutting edge doesn't agree with my toaster.
Tom94
I just re-read your first post. How can you be "not sure" if this has been resolved already? When did you last test? Please test now and make sure it's still happening.
ZirexY

Tom94 wrote:

I just re-read your first post. How can you be "not sure" if this has been resolved already? When did you last test? Please test now and make sure it's still happening.
I haven't used cutting edge in a few months, but it crashed for me then as well. I tried it just a second ago, and it crashes after beatmaps.
Tom94
Sure that beta doesn't crash for you, too, then? Or did you test that a few months ago, too?

Thing is, a few months ago, there was nothing especially new on cutting edge. Your graphics card is most likely being overtaxed if you had crashes even back then, so try to use an FPS limiter within osu! and see if that helps, please.
ZirexY

Tom94 wrote:

Sure that beta doesn't crash for you, too, then? Or did you test that a few months ago, too?

Thing is, a few months ago, there was nothing especially new on cutting edge. Your graphics card is most likely being overtaxed if you had crashes even back then, so try to use an FPS limiter within osu! and see if that helps, please.
Beta is running just fine for me, i'll try the FPS limiter and get back to you!
ReesesPuffs
If you run osu://spectate/Reesespuffs in your browser while osu! is closed it will not able able to spectate that person unless you hit F9 (to bring up the extended chat) or have that person on your friend's list already. Otherwise you'll keep getting a "The user is not currently online" error. VeilStar was saying that the problem possibly might be presence.db?
peppy

ReesesPuffs wrote:

If you run osu://spectate/Reesespuffs in your browser while osu! is closed it will not able able to spectate that person unless you hit F9 (to bring up the extended chat) or have that person on your friend's list already. Otherwise you'll keep getting a "The user is not currently online" error. VeilStar was saying that the problem possibly might be presence.db?

Please user your user_id instead of username.
Kitokofox
Apparently playing the game can cause osu! to hard-crash.

I'm currently investigating what's causing it, but so far it's exclusive to Standard.

I played multiplayer with Sulker, he reports his chat getting jammed. The cause is very random.
sirusi
I can use Auto + No Fail at the same time.
MillhioreF
^ Auto can fail on some ridiculous maps, so that's not really a bug. It's also not exclusive to cuttingedge.

Speaking of bugs, though: osu! hard crashes with a windows "osu! has stopped working" popup when playing super ridiculous maps that cause osu! to drop below 1 FPS (example map). In Stable, the map eventually does complete, so I'd still consider this a regression.

Event Viewer log
Application: osu!.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException
Stack:
at OpenTK.Graphics.ES20.GL.CopyTexImage2D(OpenTK.Graphics.ES20.TextureTarget2d, Int32, OpenTK.Graphics.ES20.TextureCopyComponentCount, Int32, Int32, Int32, Int32, Int32)
at #=q_H6qC6EFl9mIeJdJO_tLz0sIdkbzLMv1s2GRTcpnCn_fxFs0znQW0$TVm4aeUo2s.#=qP61m82Er3Xzl14jC2Fkd8A==()
at #=q_H6qC6EFl9mIeJdJO_tLz0sIdkbzLMv1s2GRTcpnCn_fxFs0znQW0$TVm4aeUo2s.#=qxqkza9JMyGGK6Yl2EjF8gg==(Boolean)
at #=q_H6qC6EFl9mIeJdJO_tLz0sIdkbzLMv1s2GRTcpnCn_fxFs0znQW0$TVm4aeUo2s.Dispose()
at #=quQ8gt5b006f_xQ$DBYgOLR$2K6$O2AtPbYb8_vi0geXvd9AweTsuFMWf7yoMdnOY.              ​   ​​     ()
at #=qxkncGnjLwNIX_RYeTzDiGTahObKmW5sPtFzlU9HDWn6EAhs2GX3kJtinB3ilrnZ3.#=q$RM8z20YkPvcHguSFV7Lcw==()
at #=qB4Rhvmn0r8qZNbRHkmZFqA==.#=qz3rcf1aoPp_5I5y8a88ypw==()
at #=qC_ievGvTmp$8E78o4rRIBQX7xLfFT4hTaKaiZSgaIRA=.#=qCvoanJYDBgCTRITUGgNHAg==()
at #=qC_ievGvTmp$8E78o4rRIBQX7xLfFT4hTaKaiZSgaIRA=.#=qJBoOURsJBCyBau9FefoxMw==(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
at #=qDn9184XH_7mg0W4iwIOJNW0lklQ7dOfDlD28cg8CAPfPExVx12TjQuqVeSIgEz_K.#=q3IuNrJEi6jKLZAEgQsRGxg==()
at #=qNkrrF9uoy2bTyhfQ6OYBUwzIduEi9k2$Fu34k_EbPpTJFR7LHRUmE$oTH3cCjU1w.#=qR6sNcN3CHhTHAL7db9OVXinQsTbnmS5Wj4BFxmIB2Zo=(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr, Int32, Int32)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(System.Windows.Forms.Form)
at #=qNkrrF9uoy2bTyhfQ6OYBUwzIduEi9k2$Fu34k_EbPpTJFR7LHRUmE$oTH3cCjU1w.#=qBY9CKqUKssueoUv_EtvQtA==()
at #=qC_ievGvTmp$8E78o4rRIBQX7xLfFT4hTaKaiZSgaIRA=.#=qBY9CKqUKssueoUv_EtvQtA==()
at #=qhkUBwUvBEyWPy7L9B3BjEA==.#=qPb6N69oxtNkcXrLci7qEkw==(System.String, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
at #=qhkUBwUvBEyWPy7L9B3BjEA==.#=qt_3TT5LatVdJACiyU8TAXg==(System.String[])
at #=qhkUBwUvBEyWPy7L9B3BjEA==.#=qcPBKaWNIGqVe8LcJ04S66Q==()
at #=qBDg47fKHtQF_u7pMKEQM9tuZJqmayDk9$4mg_BsxaAI=.#=q0ucUxoLhKfBD8Afru_ga9w==()
Topic Starter
TheVileOne
I don't think it's intended for auto to fail since it continues to play even when it's health bar is empty.
GhostFrog
Multi seems to be bugged. I tried twice to start a multiplayer match with someone (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/186911 with EZ on and freemod not enabled). The first time, my osu! window went black and the multiplayer game went without me. I had to close osu! through the task manager becuase I couldn't find a way to close it manually. The second time, both of our osu! windows went black. We were both using cutting-edge.
-Chitose-
Hi there :) i dunno how to explain this but i have a problem with cuttingedge build T.T Maybe it just me or anyone have experienced this but my problem is "Screen goes blank if a skin didn't have an SD element..."

Here how to replicate it:
- Make sure you have skin without SD element then open osu! and aply the skin
- Go to options and change your screen to maximum size first (if your maximum screen is 1366x768 this will not work) then enable fullscreen and letterboxing and re-size the screen again to 1024x768 or 800x600
- Make sure you do the step one and go to song selection... TADA!!!!!!! my screen blank -_-

From what i know osu! force me to use external SD element and that's make my osu! goes blank rather than using default/internal SD element.

Sorry for my bad english T.T and hope this gonna fix soon because i din't make any skin in SD element

EDIT: here the log
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at #=qwh_dl9jju5wI0R7F6bEZo4Ns2dsbaAZ$udNzTavE1Vo=.#=qsIRl8HF1xTAZLRXKChA9O2zaZi4jo4wMVF133cJ5VVo=()
at #=qwh_dl9jju5wI0R7F6bEZo4Ns2dsbaAZ$udNzTavE1Vo=..ctor(#=qhYhzB9x6rYCsxV7_hqgCXnZChdWSjS6KcaVjcSYuGP0= #=q4fDiay2ixkqNYhy6Z$URjA==, #=qIDqqDiL9srB2CPh0NLvNJMEol7_7wMzVrRtY5cjcFWQ= #=qld7DexQzvNuMoywMqZbKdw==, Origins #=qnBIkSbxjhfkka9a57TuL0w==, #=qIDqqDiL9srB2CPh0NLvNJFlBLHS_nXahEWqy5c$B6jc= #=q4rjQXEOZN8HQmBpj76RiKQ==, Vector2 #=qsf03KAVFJ8axYJy0XADnAw==, Single #=qOZPqn_fu4PSYJzC8LrSM2w==, Boolean #=qjYtTGuXT79$zco5G4VVcIg==, Color #=qkdMlapmqOTY06z2NoK4VJg==, Object #=qRiAeB0MALS5$KPXSk94QQA==)
at #=qv9H6rDsgoR4iFRgLZjD_gGjJu9WE0zkzeHMO4HJOAIc=..ctor(Vector2 #=qH6W$8sEUrg_e2XkTj8T5cA==, Mods[] #=q$76sBrXTKWEGkzTC_Bp4YQ==)
at #=qFa1Y8zdgcPXAQxB73Xwb_Fpi$OYiUFajOK9ZGQm8Zip2HV1A_9ZP8JiTLZwn__gr..ctor(#=qqILcVcUzXV0e2P5GuqR0IdD2OsdplE8H7CJtrJ9gFJS1o5z$tri85U9PfHv9FFdj #=qv6aHlJf8oAT$jk6dL0xqEA==)
at #=qCdnCeVqZYCIkYbAu7yDBIG6S91EmZjW8kq$TyzxUvLZuV8Fs3DsUNDgQVk$k4a45.#=qId$sl6Qldo2WiXfCffdJd1_KG1V6ixHoE1DHRENGvpc=(Object #=qGnUBuicG_jHgS_JGZgbakQ==, EventArgs #=qdFCss9O2xxED8OnY_fOdHw==)
at #=qs8x1YAKIIMbcxnvrwxKnCnSyZ1Jsl1YxAnUYcBFJXp4=.#=qPba5CF3peUadaCSolrmyHA==(Boolean #=qiqDUu1bgNXFiWLpJNTqSWw==)
at #=qtc5RGLsmFg8NlHJ9$XCdG569q1ivs$sijEziFVI2kS_ySan9msi$N32U9ECSWvWq.#=qiUOwYyOGh2iQCsGRlTbiKQ==(Boolean #=qmOcZ0qL7$fc6rCgDZaSR3Q==)
at #=qtc5RGLsmFg8NlHJ9$XCdG569q1ivs$sijEziFVI2kS_ySan9msi$N32U9ECSWvWq.#=qQigzqCfNDu6_NCd_1u4uDQ==(Boolean #=qmOcZ0qL7$fc6rCgDZaSR3Q==)
at #=qAockle7h5yHf6FaKqnxXRj0Q7rOR5w58xcxBxjqmN1g_V$DVy6gSQws0TQ0RoMn5.#=qd6VfwAOAmVuOqwRZTaZp$Q==()
at #=q_sakg1jmXpWP9p3bPbqWByBTBQuIYibKJLFS_i_Wdfs=.#=qmZeib3f9txGoaVF463UZLA==()
at #=qs4t3_C4j4WxxHYOvfRQkvw==.#=qOp$krqg_WfFlXmBR2svGeQ==()
at #=qCxbcpBjeaun_eXJoMUHOfH$IElRKu9ogMvSj5NlZ5RY=.#=qFJm9EyNFRZChpDmkSH0dlA==()
at #=qCxbcpBjeaun_eXJoMUHOfH$IElRKu9ogMvSj5NlZ5RY=.#=qHnXQmLCtK0C$o$CYDNJhng==(Object #=qGnUBuicG_jHgS_JGZgbakQ==, EventArgs #=qdFCss9O2xxED8OnY_fOdHw==)
at #=q4YTDIaMCMu_vs$FsiEaQYLYLw2ITTuvbWqr6Ku7Mu_Ib8Y9ro17oJLaCv4o7uCMr.#=q7ION9qSKRBE2XWL6Ul_JBQ==()
at #=qjduyf0ZT3QE2XPAMsMpVujl96VaoJoiyi9xnCApTUsHuAlFql$B3d1_dpxX3C2Ar.#=qrlk8wKPldYGnvrkJ6seiAbO9svKl1acLbYD5RUhk3xo=(Object #=qGnUBuicG_jHgS_JGZgbakQ==, EventArgs #=qdFCss9O2xxED8OnY_fOdHw==)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at #=qjduyf0ZT3QE2XPAMsMpVujl96VaoJoiyi9xnCApTUsHuAlFql$B3d1_dpxX3C2Ar.#=q25qGlGy5onJoSJYpbbgmTw==()
at #=qCxbcpBjeaun_eXJoMUHOfH$IElRKu9ogMvSj5NlZ5RY=.#=q25qGlGy5onJoSJYpbbgmTw==()
at #=qfsBR1LcaSgOF3SfgFKKibA==.#=qEpe0BQk62z_xg7F0ULzgSg==(String #=q8SjgbJh6yGBD$7q3Wc5F6g==, Boolean #=qbnsg74hxZuGeJNTXkCQJqUHsOXwu_$64zENyvGkuSlY=, Boolean #=q_7VSw6fxfx8tsy1Nu72v2Wp5m$F9w$6y1WILOxekVLU=, Boolean #=qHlJCW6ooxZSn$jrXy3OjHA==)
Trosk-

-Chitose- wrote:

Stuff
Hi there :) i dunno how to explain this but i have a problem with cuttingedge build T.T Maybe it just me or anyone have experienced this but my problem is "Screen goes blank if a skin didn't have an SD element..."

Here how to replicate it:
- Make sure you have skin without SD element then open osu! and aply the skin
- Go to options and change your screen to maximum size first (if your maximum screen is 1366x768 this will not work) then enable fullscreen and letterboxing and re-size the screen again to 1024x768 or 800x600
- Make sure you do the step one and go to song selection... TADA!!!!!!! my screen blank -_-

From what i know osu! force me to use external SD element and that's make my osu! goes blank rather than using default/internal SD element.

Sorry for my bad english T.T and hope this gonna fix soon because i din't make any skin in SD element

EDIT: here the log
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at #=qwh_dl9jju5wI0R7F6bEZo4Ns2dsbaAZ$udNzTavE1Vo=.#=qsIRl8HF1xTAZLRXKChA9O2zaZi4jo4wMVF133cJ5VVo=()
at #=qwh_dl9jju5wI0R7F6bEZo4Ns2dsbaAZ$udNzTavE1Vo=..ctor(#=qhYhzB9x6rYCsxV7_hqgCXnZChdWSjS6KcaVjcSYuGP0= #=q4fDiay2ixkqNYhy6Z$URjA==, #=qIDqqDiL9srB2CPh0NLvNJMEol7_7wMzVrRtY5cjcFWQ= #=qld7DexQzvNuMoywMqZbKdw==, Origins #=qnBIkSbxjhfkka9a57TuL0w==, #=qIDqqDiL9srB2CPh0NLvNJFlBLHS_nXahEWqy5c$B6jc= #=q4rjQXEOZN8HQmBpj76RiKQ==, Vector2 #=qsf03KAVFJ8axYJy0XADnAw==, Single #=qOZPqn_fu4PSYJzC8LrSM2w==, Boolean #=qjYtTGuXT79$zco5G4VVcIg==, Color #=qkdMlapmqOTY06z2NoK4VJg==, Object #=qRiAeB0MALS5$KPXSk94QQA==)
at #=qv9H6rDsgoR4iFRgLZjD_gGjJu9WE0zkzeHMO4HJOAIc=..ctor(Vector2 #=qH6W$8sEUrg_e2XkTj8T5cA==, Mods[] #=q$76sBrXTKWEGkzTC_Bp4YQ==)
at #=qFa1Y8zdgcPXAQxB73Xwb_Fpi$OYiUFajOK9ZGQm8Zip2HV1A_9ZP8JiTLZwn__gr..ctor(#=qqILcVcUzXV0e2P5GuqR0IdD2OsdplE8H7CJtrJ9gFJS1o5z$tri85U9PfHv9FFdj #=qv6aHlJf8oAT$jk6dL0xqEA==)
at #=qCdnCeVqZYCIkYbAu7yDBIG6S91EmZjW8kq$TyzxUvLZuV8Fs3DsUNDgQVk$k4a45.#=qId$sl6Qldo2WiXfCffdJd1_KG1V6ixHoE1DHRENGvpc=(Object #=qGnUBuicG_jHgS_JGZgbakQ==, EventArgs #=qdFCss9O2xxED8OnY_fOdHw==)
at #=qs8x1YAKIIMbcxnvrwxKnCnSyZ1Jsl1YxAnUYcBFJXp4=.#=qPba5CF3peUadaCSolrmyHA==(Boolean #=qiqDUu1bgNXFiWLpJNTqSWw==)
at #=qtc5RGLsmFg8NlHJ9$XCdG569q1ivs$sijEziFVI2kS_ySan9msi$N32U9ECSWvWq.#=qiUOwYyOGh2iQCsGRlTbiKQ==(Boolean #=qmOcZ0qL7$fc6rCgDZaSR3Q==)
at #=qtc5RGLsmFg8NlHJ9$XCdG569q1ivs$sijEziFVI2kS_ySan9msi$N32U9ECSWvWq.#=qQigzqCfNDu6_NCd_1u4uDQ==(Boolean #=qmOcZ0qL7$fc6rCgDZaSR3Q==)
at #=qAockle7h5yHf6FaKqnxXRj0Q7rOR5w58xcxBxjqmN1g_V$DVy6gSQws0TQ0RoMn5.#=qd6VfwAOAmVuOqwRZTaZp$Q==()
at #=q_sakg1jmXpWP9p3bPbqWByBTBQuIYibKJLFS_i_Wdfs=.#=qmZeib3f9txGoaVF463UZLA==()
at #=qs4t3_C4j4WxxHYOvfRQkvw==.#=qOp$krqg_WfFlXmBR2svGeQ==()
at #=qCxbcpBjeaun_eXJoMUHOfH$IElRKu9ogMvSj5NlZ5RY=.#=qFJm9EyNFRZChpDmkSH0dlA==()
at #=qCxbcpBjeaun_eXJoMUHOfH$IElRKu9ogMvSj5NlZ5RY=.#=qHnXQmLCtK0C$o$CYDNJhng==(Object #=qGnUBuicG_jHgS_JGZgbakQ==, EventArgs #=qdFCss9O2xxED8OnY_fOdHw==)
at #=q4YTDIaMCMu_vs$FsiEaQYLYLw2ITTuvbWqr6Ku7Mu_Ib8Y9ro17oJLaCv4o7uCMr.#=q7ION9qSKRBE2XWL6Ul_JBQ==()
at #=qjduyf0ZT3QE2XPAMsMpVujl96VaoJoiyi9xnCApTUsHuAlFql$B3d1_dpxX3C2Ar.#=qrlk8wKPldYGnvrkJ6seiAbO9svKl1acLbYD5RUhk3xo=(Object #=qGnUBuicG_jHgS_JGZgbakQ==, EventArgs #=qdFCss9O2xxED8OnY_fOdHw==)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at #=qjduyf0ZT3QE2XPAMsMpVujl96VaoJoiyi9xnCApTUsHuAlFql$B3d1_dpxX3C2Ar.#=q25qGlGy5onJoSJYpbbgmTw==()
at #=qCxbcpBjeaun_eXJoMUHOfH$IElRKu9ogMvSj5NlZ5RY=.#=q25qGlGy5onJoSJYpbbgmTw==()
at #=qfsBR1LcaSgOF3SfgFKKibA==.#=qEpe0BQk62z_xg7F0ULzgSg==(String #=q8SjgbJh6yGBD$7q3Wc5F6g==, Boolean #=qbnsg74hxZuGeJNTXkCQJqUHsOXwu_$64zENyvGkuSlY=, Boolean #=q_7VSw6fxfx8tsy1Nu72v2Wp5m$F9w$6y1WILOxekVLU=, Boolean #=qHlJCW6ooxZSn$jrXy3OjHA==)
Can replicate... After the crash you can run osu! again with the same skin without getting the crash, but the thing of it crashing by changing the resolution seems to not be ok at all.

Also, I noticed that if you start the game on a resolution lower than xxxxX800, and then you change to a higher resolution, the @2x elements will not be loaded until you refresh the skin.

Crashlog.
at #=qrrdseSQXLNHFZZETWlA4jemNoZKxFC_lOlcg1$Kocnk=.#=qjcPLv5VKtX$F_7aSFABbE0dcfLafuq8Do$qTnKQXZ9U=()
at #=qrrdseSQXLNHFZZETWlA4jemNoZKxFC_lOlcg1$Kocnk=.#=q8GWIrDSAg_Qql46JQrElQQ==()
at #=qrcichG30zBtt_G6yILwABw==.#=qcu$3dzRLIdl5dzh7ZyMShQ==()
at #=qT$dqKCvtgrcwXFmhfHQ2ezJoqBUEvKeXP3FiI7KUEVo=.#=qrNydkoy6UCVUHHahuohIOQ==()
at #=qT$dqKCvtgrcwXFmhfHQ2ezJoqBUEvKeXP3FiI7KUEVo=.#=qkhzONiOEcisl_uMRyjmUNw==(Object #=qS4qw8e6D3aPRvECK91OAtQ==, EventArgs #=qUxZU$LYqSjV_qdSIjiq3Aw==)
at #=qTK3t1vpxOpD4Xv5jz84hIeMoy3uid8d1NyuoOqgA_Gonvga1vPjXCjEuDX7o$96R.#=qcgtKVA3BSGP$fqYyfMCEzw==()
at #=qCmfq2BCbj9Crp0WvKzvWvcw0fcbUXNH91XgVGUbbbcvUOJ0iAUg4pmanRrVjtUPC.#=q2qBOCIKHVbZT4hlXb4NSx2uDFAXFY00moS3nPhbgPYU=(Object #=qS4qw8e6D3aPRvECK91OAtQ==, EventArgs #=qUxZU$LYqSjV_qdSIjiq3Aw==)
at #=qCmfq2BCbj9Crp0WvKzvWvcw0fcbUXNH91XgVGUbbbcvUOJ0iAUg4pmanRrVjtUPC.#=qJy1JVYxnALYVr3vRIjlJKA==()
at #=qT$dqKCvtgrcwXFmhfHQ2ezJoqBUEvKeXP3FiI7KUEVo=.#=qJy1JVYxnALYVr3vRIjlJKA==()
at #=qk483M0qEmAbdGLoF$Hys_g==.#=qFCdFHMCh6UklljivWuNDwA==(String #=qcgL9nlH78iEvM$DYZweRHg==, Boolean #=qdCHS8sYKMSQa2Lq71aKmuwTutZJlJfNJBBFN49PqO2g=, Boolean #=qSNiCQML2zAz$uPGVjF4eQAfr0SpahAS487sWFVSqvg0=, Boolean #=qczTZgXypGYAM3hZF_Xk2xA==)
ZirexY

ZirexY wrote:

Tom94 wrote:

Beta is running just fine for me, i'll try the FPS limiter and get back to you!
In response to yesterday, this issue remains in cutting edge and after the latest update, it crashes in beta as well, even with a frame limiter. I have a feeling it might be my video card though
Tom94
Can you please post gl_info.txt which you can find in your osu! folder? Please also try the new "Compatibility mode" option and see if it helps with the crashes.
ZirexY

Tom94 wrote:

Can you please post gl_info.txt which you can find in your osu! folder? Please also try the new "Compatibility mode" option and see if it helps with the crashes.
GL Version: OpenGL ES 2.0 (ANGLE 2.1.0.8afe1e1b8397)
GL Renderer: ANGLE (NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 Direct3D9Ex vs_3_0 ps_3_0)
GL Shader Language version: OpenGL ES GLSL ES 1.00 (ANGLE 2.1.0.8afe1e1b8397)
GL Vendor: Google Inc.
GL Extensions: GL_OES_element_index_uint GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil GL_OES_get_program_binary GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8 GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888 GL_EXT_read_format_bgra GL_OES_texture_half_float GL_OES_texture_float GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1 GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3 GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5 GL_EXT_texture_storage GL_OES_texture_npot GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_occlusion_query_boolean GL_NV_fence GL_EXT_robustness GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_ANGLE_framebuffer_blit GL_ANGLE_framebuffer_multisample GL_ANGLE_instanced_arrays GL_ANGLE_pack_reverse_row_order GL_OES_standard_derivatives GL_EXT_shader_texture_lod GL_EXT_frag_depth GL_ANGLE_texture_usage GL_ANGLE_translated_shader_source GL_EXT_debug_marker
GL Context: Index: 101762020, Color: 32 (8888), Depth: 16, Stencil: 0, Samples: 0, Accum: 0 (0000), Buffers: 2, Stereo: False
ZirexY

Tom94 wrote:

Compatibility mode has stopped the crashes.
Tom94
Awesome. My best guess is that your (old) graphics card and corresponding drivers don't support OpenGL 2.0 properly which is required with our most recent advances in the rendering engine. Compatibility mode doesn't need that new support. Let me know if you have any further issues. :)
show more