[Archived] Issues with Latest Cutting-edge Build (Post Here)

posted
Total Posts
2,521
show more
nns1337
http://hastebin.com/foyejikibo.pas

Got the latest osu!.exe , this is the result.


This comes out when I move osu!.exe to its own folder: http://hastebin.com/econivufeh.vhdl
Default

Damnae wrote:

Linear parts of sliders aren't selectable anymore in the editor: http://puu.sh/jGjL1/b28d6b3501.mp4
Can confirm
Topic Starter
TheVileOne
I have a fix submitted for the sliders. Please be patient.
BanchoBot
Issue(s) in this thread have been addressed by the following changes:
  1. Fix linear sliders being unable to be selected. (TheVileOne)


The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20150818.14cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread if you believe more work needs to be done to fix the mentioned issues. If they have not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen after this build.
hard to freeze
"Snaking sliders" seems to be of no use to some linear-shape sliders, but it works pretty well on curve-shape sliders.
The build is b20150819.3cuttingedge.
Tom94
I already pushed a fix for that, just gotta wait until it's merged in.
Morbon
Any response for p/4431432 ? It still crashes
Tom94
Doesn't crash for me. Are you on latest drivers? If yes, please check if it happens with different skins or maps.
Morbon

Tom94 wrote:

Doesn't crash for me. Are you on latest drivers? If yes, please check if it happens with different skins or maps.
It crashes only with "always use default skin" option.
Tom94

Morbon wrote:

Tom94 wrote:

Doesn't crash for me. Are you on latest drivers? If yes, please check if it happens with different skins or maps.
It crashes only with "always use default skin" option.
Even with that option on I don't get crashes. Can you please tell me on which map with which skin (despite using the "Always use default skin" option) you reproduce it?

It would also help if you could tinker with your options to see whether anything else affects the crashing behavior. Thanks a lot!
Morbon

Tom94 wrote:

Even with that option on I don't get crashes. Can you please tell me on which map with which skin (despite using the "Always use default skin" option) you reproduce it?

It would also help if you could tinker with your options to see whether anything else affects the crashing behavior. Thanks a lot!
Well, it happens on all maps with this option, with or without custom map skins. The only thing, that I can add here: osu! crashes immediately with custom skin (for example on this map)
I'll try to change some options, will post later.


Edit: It's not the options. I get crashes even on same options as the ones which have ppl who don't crashing.
MillhioreF
Clicking an osu!direct link in chat while spectating someone or watching a replay causes the interface and map to fade away and the replay to completely stop.

Video
BeatBreakerS
Beatmaps ( that have Skip ) are Auto skipping themselves if CTRL+R is used

b20150820.1CE


i'm stupid
peppy

BeatBreakerS wrote:

Beatmaps ( that have Skip ) are Auto skipping themselves if CTRL+R is used

b20150820.1CE
That is how ctrl-r workd. and has always worked. PLEASE compare to stable before reporting issues.
mazei


The changelog text box cuts off part of the text. I realized this happening from the 19th August build, but not sure exactly when it began. Still an issue with the current build.
Shizuyi
Its like this since forever.
Trosk-

mazei wrote:


The changelog text box cuts off part of the text. I realized this happening from the 19th August build, but not sure exactly when it began. Still an issue with the current build.
-> p/4121624
mazei
Ah thought it was recent, only checked a few pages back.
Quiesce
There seems to be an issue with brightness values on the sliders. Opacity seems to be the offender here, most likely caused by the sprite being drawn twice on a slider start circle after testing.

This test skin, which has hit circles set at 50% opacity, a slightly larger sliderstartcircle set at 50% opacity, sliderendcircle set at 50% opacity, and skin-ini values to give maximum contrast, should highlight the problem.
Test Skin

These two images nicely show the effect.


After failing,
ChrillMeister
This random bar in the right corner which I dont know how to "disable" shows up only in Beta and Cutting-Edge

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3563695
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply