forum

[Archived] Issues with Latest Cutting-edge Build (Post Here)

posted
Total Posts
show more
KinkiN
Spinners going crazy on latest cuttingedge, when you're turning on the autopilot and have the fps limiter higher than 120. (or 60)

reference thread : p/3722633

Tom94

Yuzuru wrote:

Spinners going crazy on latest cuttingedge, when you're turning on the autopilot and have the fps limiter higher than 120. (or 60)

Should be fixed now. Can somebody confirm the fix @ latest version?
KinkiN

Tom94 wrote:

Yuzuru wrote:

Should be fixed now. Can somebody confirm the fix @ latest version?
will check. gonna go back to cuttingedge o.o
EDIT : yes it's fixed as far as i can see.
Startrick
BanchoBot
Issue(s) in this thread have been addressed by the following changes:
  1. Fix volume control vertical alignment in the editor. (peppy)
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20150116.3cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread if you believe more work needs to be done to fix the mentioned issues. If they have not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen after this build.
- Marco -

peppy wrote:

Marking as resolved. If you can replicate on cutting edge, post to the correct thread and make sure you have a video.

(using b20150116.4cuttingedge)
helix
Rank listings seem to only go up to #49. This happens on all different ranking views (global, country, friends, etc.)

b20150116.4cuttingedge

video won't embed for some reason, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6roiFVSFlc

- Marco -

Helix wrote:

Rank listings seem to only go up to #49. This happens on all different ranking views (global, country, friends, etc.)

b20150116.4cuttingedge

video won't embed for some reason, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6roiFVSFlc

Already confirmed,also to use the youtube tag copy the video id (/watch?v=t6roiFVSFlc)
Ookami
Whistle hitsound, and perhaps spinner hitsound are stacking up each time one is played, and continuing to play even after the song ends, need to restart osu to fix.

b20150120cuttingedge
encryptik
Replay options (numbers 5-9) can be used during tag multiplayer matches, causing strange things to happen.

b20150120.3cuttingedge
peppy
Which multiplayer mode?
Violent Rime
Dunno it's happen in another PC but i have a problem when cursortrail have pixel under 5px they didn't show at all
I always use small trail to make the line looks more longer and the new update not allow me to use my 4px trail so can you re-allow people to use cursortrail under 5px like the stable build please!!!

osu!version: b20150120.3cuttingedgel
encryptik

peppy wrote:

Which multiplayer mode?
Was in standard mode
BanchoBot
  1. Prevent replay speed buttons from affecting tag matches. (TheVileOne)
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20150120.3cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread if you believe more work needs to be done to fix the mentioned issues. If they have not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen after this build.
Gumpy
The progress circle/bar is not aligned properly.

Zoomed in
BanchoBot
  1. Fix misaligned circular progress draw section. (peppy)
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20150122.2cuttingedge.

Pawsu
I started another game and then went back to osu!
it looks similar to it freezing, but if I move my cursor around, I can hear the effects and songs, but osu! itself is stuck...kind of
picture: http://rainy.s-ul.eu/q0B8kQbF
it looks like the picture above, all i can do is hear the music/effects
this has happened for quite sometime...
tabbing out of it results in black screen
Anxient
I noticed a hyperspeed function (7,8,9)on the latest cuttingedge build, 20150123.1cuttingedge.
When I pressed 9, it increases in speed. That's not the problem. Sometimes (as in, it doesn't happen all the time), after exiting a play with Nightcore mod and hyperspeed still active, audio is still on hyperspeed. Video explains better.

Also found out that this also happens on plays even without nightcore.
EDIT: when a nightcore mod replay, pressing 9 and pressing 0 or 6 will not turn the replay back to nightcore, instead, will play on normal speed
Topic Starter
TheVileOne
That is a WIP feature. It has issues disabling when you leave the mode. I can likely fix this.
BanchoBot
  1. Fix Mania skin long note body persisting in the editor. (smoogipooo)
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20150126.2cuttingedge.

Proxy
Anxient: and i was wondering why the fk that happened.

Visual bug in the beta build: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2622529
peppy
Thanks, fixed.
Proxy
Thank you.
peppy
We are aware and working on that.
DMephisto

peppy wrote:

We are aware and working on that.
not only the accuracy but the combo also does not display well
Jetzu
Also some circles are appearing "from behind" the playfield or sth like that

eagle3o

Jetzu wrote:

Also some circles are appearing "from behind" the playfield or sth like that

Came here to point this out, another screenshot here:
smoogipoo
Thanks for the reports. Please test again to make sure this is fixed.
Jetzu

smoogipooo wrote:

Thanks for the reports. Please test again to make sure this is fixed.
Seems fine after last update, cheers :)
eagle3o
Looks good now, thanks for the quick fix.
Furry
Background still doesn't show back up for supporter when bancho connection is lost and attained again.

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2640483
drum drum

Furry wrote:

Background still doesn't show back up for supporter when bancho connection is lost and attained again.

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2640483
Doesn't happen for me
Remyria
DT disappeared from mod selection (Yes I tried restarting the game)

proof:

EDIT: I changed the skin to default, DT reappeared, changed again to the skin used in screen shot, disappeared

EDIT2: Totally impossible for me to understand, DT still not there on stable, problem with the skin, but I don't understand how it could affect the game, anyone could help me to udnerstand?
EDIT3: Fixed, problem was with the skin, sorry ^^"
peppy
Default skin?
smoogipoo
EDIT2: Totally impossible for me to understand, DT still not there on stable, problem with the skin, but I don't understand how it could affect the game, anyone could help me to udnerstand?
Then your skin has replaced selection-mod-doubletime.png with a blank image. You can revert to the default graphic by deleting this file from your skin.
Remyria

smoogipooo wrote:

Then your skin has replaced selection-mod-doubletime.png with a blank image. You can revert to the default graphic by deleting this file from your skin.
there's no selection-mod-doubletime.png in the skin...and it isn't only invisible, I can't click it
peppy
Have you tried switching to the default skin yet.
B e n
So ever since the update, my cursor has been having problems when I tap. Considering I hover to circles and tap on the circles this is a really big issue. Basically, my cursor "sticks" to a certain area. I've tried everything from updating tablet drives and disabling mouse buttons. This also happened to me when i tried out cutting edge... As shown in the video, the cursor doesn't look like a natural jump, more of a straight unhuman jump.

youtube link
HeavensC

B e n wrote:

So ever since the update, my cursor has been having problems when I tap. Considering I hover to circles and tap on the circles this is a really big issue. Basically, my cursor "sticks" to a certain area. I've tried everything from updating tablet drives and disabling mouse buttons. This also happened to me when i tried out cutting edge... As shown in the video, the cursor doesn't look like a natural jump, more of a straight unhuman jump.

youtube link
Same for me, before this update that kept happening to me when i opened osu before connecting the tablet, but now if i touch the tablet, like in the video, it like freezes for some miliseconds in that position, like if it were doing a click... where it shouldn't have i think.

Edit: the same think happens when i scroll down in the song select screen.
Smashy
Hey people,
I have a problem with my beatmaps since the latest cutting-edge update. Around 2 hours ago, I updated Osu! and I got an error (I clicked it away, but it said something like there is a problem with some beatmaps). After osu! started, all of my beatmaps were reset and my Collections are gone now.
show more