forum

[Archived] Issues with Latest Cutting-edge Build (Post Here)

posted
Total Posts
show more
IA42
I can't see chat ticker when the volume control show :c
Eh.... i'm not sure if this is intended or not but i can't see the chat ticker when the volume control show
Bauxe

LukerMaster wrote:

Muv Acid wrote:

here i go again.
The new volume adjustment things are overlapping the playerfield.
what i want to say is:
I adjusted the master volume while i was at a break in a beatmap, so the break ends, the volume wheels are still up and i cant click the circles that are beneath the volume wheels. i hope you know what i want to say ._.
^ same here.

Imo it would be better if there will be 3 TINY volume bars on the bottom.
If wheels will be applied to stable version this would be the most annoying thing that peppy ever done.

For example: My mouse WMO 1.1a has a defect. From time to time it move scroll up or down a bit. It wouldn't be a problem if there was a tiny volume bars, but with circles it can sometimes destroy my score because my screen is covered by 3 HUGE LIKE CS0+EZ^2 CIRCLES
>:(

I'm AR11 player and I haven't time to check where the circle was, when Volume appears. It's really annoying.
Topic Starter
TheVileOne
Is there a reason why the two smaller controls have such a delay when appearing?

Also you cursor can not appear when you hover over it in gamemodes where it disappears.

Also you put it in a very distracting part and it just feels awkward to hover over the circle you want to change. You can't make the volume setter appear to change volumes other than master without changing master itself. The hotkey for effect no longer works and I'm not sure if there is a hotkey for music.

The sprite is too tall, making the hover area for it massive or maybe it doesn't scale to the resolution. It takes up 1/3rd of my screen at 800 x 600.

I'm not sure why you can't activate volume with just scrolling when paused when you can do it during intro times.
- Marco -
There wasn't An hotkey for music :(
BanchoBot
This issue has been addressed by the following change by Tom94:

Fix cursor trail staying on the screen forever in rare circumstances.

It will be applied to builds newer than b20150109.1.

Please follow up in this thread on the status of this issue after you have tested it. If it has not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen since before this change.
BanchoBot

Attempt to fix various issues with non-raw mouse input sensitivity changes.

It will be applied to builds newer than b20150109.1.

Please follow up in this thread on the status of this issue after you have tested it. If it has not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen since before this change.
Flanster
When starting osu!, even if the window isnt focused, the cursor's position is still being set. Not sure if intended behaviour though.
BanchoBot

Attempt to fix mouse sensitivity issues with raw input disabled in full screen mode.

It will be applied to builds newer than b20150113cuttingedge.

BanchoBot

Never move the windows cursor while the osu! window is not active.

It will be applied to builds newer than b20150113cuttingedge.

BanchoBot
This issue(s) has been addressed by the following change by peppy:
  1. Fix volume controls appearing in the wrong location after changing resolution.
  2. Make volume control hide faster and more contextually.
  3. Don't adjust universal volume when volume controls are first displayed.
  4. Allow adjustment of volume levels at the pause screen (mouse wheel only).
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20150113.2cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread if you believe more work needs to be done to fix the mentioned issues. If they have not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen since before this change.
asher
Getting that update break again, oh, and now I can't connect to bancho cause I can't update cause update break. wheeeeee

KinkiN
Spinners going crazy on latest cuttingedge, when you're turning on the autopilot and have the fps limiter higher than 120. (or 60)

reference thread : p/3722633

Tom94

Yuzuru wrote:

Spinners going crazy on latest cuttingedge, when you're turning on the autopilot and have the fps limiter higher than 120. (or 60)

Should be fixed now. Can somebody confirm the fix @ latest version?
KinkiN

Tom94 wrote:

Yuzuru wrote:

Should be fixed now. Can somebody confirm the fix @ latest version?
will check. gonna go back to cuttingedge o.o
EDIT : yes it's fixed as far as i can see.
Startrick
BanchoBot
Issue(s) in this thread have been addressed by the following changes:
  1. Fix volume control vertical alignment in the editor. (peppy)
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20150116.3cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread if you believe more work needs to be done to fix the mentioned issues. If they have not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen after this build.
- Marco -

peppy wrote:

Marking as resolved. If you can replicate on cutting edge, post to the correct thread and make sure you have a video.

(using b20150116.4cuttingedge)
helix
Rank listings seem to only go up to #49. This happens on all different ranking views (global, country, friends, etc.)

b20150116.4cuttingedge

video won't embed for some reason, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6roiFVSFlc

- Marco -

Helix wrote:

Rank listings seem to only go up to #49. This happens on all different ranking views (global, country, friends, etc.)

b20150116.4cuttingedge

video won't embed for some reason, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6roiFVSFlc

Already confirmed,also to use the youtube tag copy the video id (/watch?v=t6roiFVSFlc)
Ookami
Whistle hitsound, and perhaps spinner hitsound are stacking up each time one is played, and continuing to play even after the song ends, need to restart osu to fix.

b20150120cuttingedge
encryptik
Replay options (numbers 5-9) can be used during tag multiplayer matches, causing strange things to happen.

b20150120.3cuttingedge
peppy
Which multiplayer mode?
Violent Rime
Dunno it's happen in another PC but i have a problem when cursortrail have pixel under 5px they didn't show at all
I always use small trail to make the line looks more longer and the new update not allow me to use my 4px trail so can you re-allow people to use cursortrail under 5px like the stable build please!!!

osu!version: b20150120.3cuttingedgel
encryptik

peppy wrote:

Which multiplayer mode?
Was in standard mode
BanchoBot
  1. Prevent replay speed buttons from affecting tag matches. (TheVileOne)
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20150120.3cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread if you believe more work needs to be done to fix the mentioned issues. If they have not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen after this build.
Gumpy
The progress circle/bar is not aligned properly.

Zoomed in
BanchoBot
  1. Fix misaligned circular progress draw section. (peppy)
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20150122.2cuttingedge.

Pawsu
I started another game and then went back to osu!
it looks similar to it freezing, but if I move my cursor around, I can hear the effects and songs, but osu! itself is stuck...kind of
picture: http://rainy.s-ul.eu/q0B8kQbF
it looks like the picture above, all i can do is hear the music/effects
this has happened for quite sometime...
tabbing out of it results in black screen
Anxient
I noticed a hyperspeed function (7,8,9)on the latest cuttingedge build, 20150123.1cuttingedge.
When I pressed 9, it increases in speed. That's not the problem. Sometimes (as in, it doesn't happen all the time), after exiting a play with Nightcore mod and hyperspeed still active, audio is still on hyperspeed. Video explains better.

Also found out that this also happens on plays even without nightcore.
EDIT: when a nightcore mod replay, pressing 9 and pressing 0 or 6 will not turn the replay back to nightcore, instead, will play on normal speed
Topic Starter
TheVileOne
That is a WIP feature. It has issues disabling when you leave the mode. I can likely fix this.
BanchoBot
  1. Fix Mania skin long note body persisting in the editor. (smoogipooo)
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20150126.2cuttingedge.

Proxy
Anxient: and i was wondering why the fk that happened.

Visual bug in the beta build: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2622529
peppy
Thanks, fixed.
Proxy
Thank you.
peppy
We are aware and working on that.
DMephisto

peppy wrote:

We are aware and working on that.
not only the accuracy but the combo also does not display well
Jetzu
Also some circles are appearing "from behind" the playfield or sth like that

eagle3o

Jetzu wrote:

Also some circles are appearing "from behind" the playfield or sth like that

Came here to point this out, another screenshot here:
smoogipoo
Thanks for the reports. Please test again to make sure this is fixed.
Jetzu

smoogipooo wrote:

Thanks for the reports. Please test again to make sure this is fixed.
Seems fine after last update, cheers :)
show more