forum

tell me about this fall season!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Scintillate
i've been neglecting this fall.. what are you guys liking, whats good this season?

the only thing ive been watching from this fall is Bahamut, SAO II though i dont know why, and fate/stay night.

catch me up
domSaur
Shigatsu wa kimi no Uso.
Jindujun93
I'll be frank and say that nothing that started airing this season besides Shingeki no Bahamut, Mushishi and Kiseijuu really feels worth watching. There's a lot of persons that like UBW, but personally I feel it's just hiding a shallow story behind ufotable animations. There's a few carry-overs from previous seasons that are good, but overall Fall didn't introduce too many interesting titles (though the ones that it did are top-notch so far).
Topic Starter
Scintillate
Yeah I agree. That's mostly why I didn't really keep up with anything airing. Oh and I completely forgot about mushishi. I've looked into watching the first season awhile back and I just kinna didn't.. I'll get into that one sooner or later..

Though I am liking UBW. I didn't finish the VN yet because I actually decided just to watch the TV fate/SN instead..
YaYaPi

domSaur wrote:

Shigatsu wa kimi no Uso.
I second this :3

Also Shirobako and Amaburi is nice too! ;) ;)
Athrun
Gundam Build Fighters Try
Ore Twintail Ni Narimasu
Trinity Seven
Psycho Pass 2
The Winner Man
Ronia is relaxing to watch because it brings back pleasant memories of reading it as a child and because it's Ghibli. Parasyte and Shigatsu wa kimi no Uso are good as stated above. There are a few second season things that are there if you watched the previous season as well such as Mushishi and Psycho Pass. Honestly Mother's Rosario is pretty nice well at least it should be, I don't know how well the anime will do in showing that.
Nub1
Grisaia no Kajitsu

since I already played the VN and curious about MC's voice and it turned out pretty well I guess
domSaur

Adicf wrote:

Grisaia no Kajitsu

since I already played the VN and curious about MC's voice and it turned out pretty well I guess
i decided to go for the VN since i got bored and bec. i feel like things are too fast in the anime(13 episodes, why am i even expecting)

reminds me of the storytelling of Mekakucity Actors :v
deadbeat
could check here if you want t/243238
Topic Starter
Scintillate
oh im dumb.
Dokixdoki
Shigatsu wa Kimi Uso
Fate Stay Night: Unlimited Budget Works
Amagi Brilliant Park (because KyoAni :) )
Shirobako