forum

Globus - Europa

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cecilthemos
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, April 08, 2008 at 3:54:01 PM

Artist: Globus
Title: Europa
BPM: 141
Filesize: 18787kb
Play Time: 02:18
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (2.33 stars, 140 notes)
  2. Hard (3.69 stars, 344 notes)
  3. Insane (4.32 stars, 404 notes)
Download: Globus - Europa
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Done!
I think it's very good for not having beatmapped in over a month.
900 Max Combo ftw!
Edit: Swapped Hard for Insane and edited the old hard to make a new hard that is a bit shorter and a lot simpler. I'll edit the current hard mode more later to make differentiate it from Insane more.
Edit 2: Added video
Edit 3: Made Hard more unique, more than most hard>insane's were in the originals, so I think that's good enough.
Edit 4: Simplified the overlapping beats, they're still Insane, but bearable if you haven't created the map (I hope)
mtmcl
I don't know about anyone else, but to me some of those overlapping hit markers near the end in hard are INCREDIBLY confusing. I have trouble making sense of them even in edit mode. Like the first red series at about 2:46:00 and the similar ones later. I understand it's supposed to be hard, but I don't know... just seems a little too tough right there.

Other than that, though, great map. I'm surprised I can even make it that far without failing. Timing and spacing seems good. You're usually keen on that. Have a star.

We'll see what another mod has to say about the ridiculous series of overlapping hit circles.
Topic Starter
Cecilthemos

mtmcl wrote:

I don't know about anyone else, but to me some of those overlapping hit markers near the end in hard are INCREDIBLY confusing. I have trouble making sense of them even in edit mode. Like the first red series at about 2:46:00 and the similar ones later. I understand it's supposed to be hard, but I don't know... just seems a little too tough right there.

Other than that, though, great map. I'm surprised I can even make it that far without failing. Timing and spacing seems good. You're usually keen on that. Have a star.

We'll see what another mod has to say about the ridiculous series of overlapping hit circles.
I thought of that, I think I'llmake another difficulty, I'll aim for 3 stars.
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
On normal: Some hitcircles that starts with 1/2 beats are not too newbie friendly... But I guess its okay.
On hard: no problem, FC-ed it.
On insane: no problem too but theres more overlapping notes that threw me off :P
Topic Starter
Cecilthemos
I'll consider taking them away, but I don't remember them in the slightest and I can still get them flawlessly, it's just being able to read them, tomorrow I'll try making them more consistent.
RemmyX25
REVIVED!!

First off, this needs a background with the video. (For background thumbnail and novideo mods)
Also, if you look under Song Setup > Storyboarding, i recommend unchecking the "Letterbox during breaks" box, because otherwise the letterbox covers lyrics. (have to fix on all difficulties)

Normal:
02:11:451 (9) - remove this
02:14:855 (8,10) - ^

other than that GET THIS RANKED
simplistiC
nice map
star~
arien666
It's one of the legend song XD
Good map and I didn't see any wrong :3

Here's my star XD
Beuchi
Cool song owo!

Good luck on getting this oooold (but still so good :3) map ranked! I'll help you with a star :D
DeathxShinigami
Remember me? Nah don't think so. Carry on now.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.