Kudosu Alchemists Shop Atelier [Mania]

posted
Total Posts
1,332
show more
Topic Starter
Kruzon

Kyousuke- wrote:

hi~

Game Mode: Mania
Title: ave;new feat. Sakura Saori - Graceful Anomaly
Length: 1:40
Difficulty to be mod: all if you can~
Map link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/245186

thanks :)
Accepted, added into pending list



Close for Standard Modding


Open for Mania Modding
Unlimited Slots Available, However Please Read our rules before posting, Thanks!
DanSparce
hello~~

Game Mode: Mania
Title: Junk - Qualia
Length: 2:16
Difficulty to be mod: Priotize GDs, then Insane & Another, then the easier ones (Just what you can)
Map link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/247641

Thanks !!
Topic Starter
Kruzon

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

Hello, request for both mania modders.
I have modded Muu-chan's map before so I won't be doing M4M

NM plz
Game mode: mania
title: bbn - Identic Conflict
Length: 1:30
Difficulty to be mod: all
link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/241328
Instrumental from video game, relaxing song

thank you

ArcherLove wrote:

heyoo~

osu!mania
ESTi - Revive
1.50
Ignore the STD diff :3/
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/247358

Thanks~~
DarkSider2442
Game mode: mania
Title: SHK - Halloween Party
Length: 1:48 (1:43 drain)
Difficulty to be mod: all
Link to map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/242159

Thanks :)
Starry-
Hiya~
Title: Toromaru - Hustle Beat!!
Mode: 4K
Length: 1:46
Diffs: NOV/ADV/EXH/INF
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/243494

Thanks <3
Topic Starter
Kruzon
Accepted.


Close for Standard Modding


Open for Mania Modding
Unlimited Slots Available, However Please Read our rules before posting, Thanks!
Kawawa
mod request \O/
Title: tsuki -Yue-
Artist : Kazato
Mode: 7K
Length: 02:36(01:55)
Diffs: Normal/Hyper/Another
Link: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/248504

<3<#
Muu-chan

KawaEE wrote:

mod request \O/
Title: tsuki -Yue-
Artist : Kazato
Mode: 7K
Length: 02:36(01:55)
Diffs: Normal/Hyper/Another
Link: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/248504

<3<#
DONE!
Ryu Sei
yay \;D/
Title: Garuru - Zero Gravity
Length: 1'58"
Mode: o!m
Diffs: NOVICE - CHALLENGE - EX_ZERO (4K)
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/243180

thanks
DrawdeX
1. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/245304 Available For: Everyone Modding Needed: NM, HD, MX
currently modding

sorry, i was busy with the Christmas stuff and not too active D:
Topic Starter
Kruzon

DrawdeX wrote:

1. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/245304 Available For: Everyone Modding Needed: NM, HD, MX
currently modding

sorry, i was busy with the Christmas stuff and not too active D:
no problem m8, i willl told you guys again and again if i have to, but only mod when you have the mood, dont force yourself.

also,

Open for Standard Modding
2 Slots are Available!

Open for Mania Modding
Unlimited Slots Available, However Please Read our rules before posting, Thanks!
DrawdeX
1. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/245304 Available For: Everyone Modding Needed: NM, HD, MX

mod done p/3611937
hehe
standard, Tomatsu Haruka - courage, 4:04 (3:58 drain)

hopefully all diffs, if possible~ NM~
DrawdeX

Ryu Sei wrote:

yay \;D/
Title: Garuru - Zero Gravity
Length: 1'58"
Mode: o!m
Diffs: NOVICE - CHALLENGE - EX_ZERO (4K)
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/243180

thanks
mod done :)
p/3612007
Modem
Hi!!! Thanks for your mod before (^ w ^)
I want to request mod again for this : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/240028
Thanks!!!
Topic Starter
Kruzon
OOPSS sorry have to decline this, since our only active standard modder, Axarious does not accept re-post request.. sorry about that, @_@

Modem wrote:

Hi!!! Thanks for your mod before (^ w ^)
I want to request mod again for this : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/240028
Thanks!!!
Topic Starter
Kruzon

Kruzon wrote:

Open for Standard Modding
Last Slot Available!

Open for Mania Modding
Unlimited Slots Available, However Please Read our rules before posting, Thanks!
SomeGuyNamedDavid
Hi, new mapper here.
Game Mode: Osu
Title: TEKONDO - ~Going my way~
Length: 1:31 (1:05 drain)
Difficulties: Hard Plus first, then go from hardest to easiest. Mod as many or as few difficulties as you'd like.
Link: http://osu.ppy.sh/b/429697
Topic Starter
Kruzon

SomeGuyNamedDavid wrote:

Hi, new mapper here.
Game Mode: Osu
Title: TEKONDO - ~Going my way~
Length: 1:31 (1:05 drain)
Difficulties: Hard Plus first, then go from hardest to easiest. Mod as many or as few difficulties as you'd like.
Link: http://osu.ppy.sh/b/429697
Alright, nice timing

Kruzon wrote:

Closed for Standard Modding


Open for Mania Modding
Unlimited Slots Available, However Please Read our rules before posting, Thanks!
DrawdeX
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply