[Updated!] osu!grab v.2

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Faishal Akbar

Mousr wrote:

Faishal Akbar wrote:

Hmm... send me the error message, or tell me what error happened less than 100 words.
YAELAH MESSAGE FB NAPA
never solved

gj anyway
sorry, but i have many tasks to do IRL :D . i can't even open VS at this moment. i hope First time setup Guide finished after National Exam =3= (8~10 may probabily public released)

anyway, tq
based tikusr
Keihyan
I dont know what to type to get APi code, can anyone tell me?
Topic Starter
Faishal Akbar

Kei1koh2 wrote:

1. Run osu!grab as Admin
2. Click here or click on here :

3. Click Create New API Key
4. Fill the form. site doesn't matter ( or you can link the site form to this thread )
5. Copy API Key to osu!grab API key Request Box

ps: i'm not sure osu!grab is working right now because may long server inactivity makes the osu!grab Parse server suspended. but i'll try to reenable ( or maybe using in application JSON parser to saving time)
Keihyan

Faishal Akbar wrote:

Kei1koh2 wrote:

1. Run osu!grab as Admin
2. Click here or click on here :

3. Click Create New API Key
4. Fill the form. site doesn't matter ( or you can link the site form to this thread )
5. Copy API Key to osu!grab API key Request Box

ps: i'm not sure osu!grab is working right now because may long server inactivity makes the osu!grab Parse server suspended. but i'll try to reenable ( or maybe using in application JSON parser to saving time)

thanks, and app name is osu!grab v2, right?
Keihyan
and when I try to DL the map , it says '' we cant get map data make sure you connect to the internet'' and Ive already connected, please tell me what to do to solce that problem ;_;
Topic Starter
Faishal Akbar

Kei1koh2 wrote:

and when I try to DL the map , it says '' we cant get map data make sure you connect to the internet'' and Ive already connected, please tell me what to do to solce that problem ;_;
server was down 4 days ago lol. will fix ASAP
Keihyan
please tell me wher server works again ;_;
Topic Starter
Faishal Akbar

Kei1koh2 wrote:

please tell me wher server works again ;_;
i will update the thread and app soon after build finished. btw, still working on it.
Keihyan
does the server still being down????
Topic Starter
Faishal Akbar

Kei1koh2 wrote:

still don't have any hosting recommendation ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . anyway still working to make it work without any hosting (live process)

EDIT : osu!grab is Up now without External Server help (yay)
Howl

Faishal Akbar wrote:

Kei1koh2 wrote:

still don't have any hosting recommendation ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . anyway still working to make it work without any hosting (live process)
I'd recommend to check out either Vultr or Digitalocean, they offer VPS for some hella low prices ($5/mo) and are pretty great. If you have some sort of proof that you're a student, you can also apply for the GitHub student developer pack, that gives you $100 on Digitalocean. If you plan on spending the least money, RamNode has some VPSs starting from $15/year, aka $1.25/mo. Of course you can also ask for the VM hosting offered by peppy. finally, if you wish, I can give you some space on my dedicated server if you need it. contact me via pm (ingame/forums) for info.
Topic Starter
Faishal Akbar

Howl wrote:

I'd recommend to check out either Vultr or Digitalocean, they offer VPS for some hella low prices ($5/mo) and are pretty great. If you have some sort of proof that you're a student, you can also apply for the GitHub student developer pack, that gives you $100 on Digitalocean. If you plan on spending the least money, RamNode has some VPSs starting from $15/year, aka $1.25/mo. Of course you can also ask for the VM hosting offered by peppy. finally, if you wish, I can give you some space on my dedicated server if you need it. contact me via pm (ingame/forums) for info.
Thanks for your recommendations and also your offer. but i'll try to make the data-processing inside the app instead using external web processing first.

seems i can't get the GitHub student developer pack since i don't have school domain e-mail :( .
Topic Starter
Faishal Akbar
Good news, This application now running without any external server help. thanks to Rejenzusama for Helping with JSON Stuff :D

Edit : New Update Released.

Topic Starter
Faishal Akbar

New Update(s) Available!

osu!grab v2.3

What's New?
  1. Automatically Check when new update pushed to github releases

osu!grab v2.2

What's New?
  1. Using new Font for UI (Exo 2.0)
  2. Title And Artist Name are Centerized now
  3. Click right in the Beatmap Image Preview to Play/Stop Audio Preview
Flanster
Looks clean and nice, gotta love metro-styled apps.
But all those DLLs for MetroFramework? You can easily make a metro app with a few panels lmao.

One small bug, if you click OK on the API request dialog, a popup message will occur, then the form will show again and if you press OK again, the panel shows and then retracts back quickly and then the application closes.
Topic Starter
Faishal Akbar

LoliFlan wrote:

Looks clean and nice, gotta love metro-styled apps.
But all those DLLs for MetroFramework? You can easily make a metro app with a few panels lmao.

One small bug, if you click OK on the API request dialog, a popup message will occur, then the form will show again and if you press OK again, the panel shows and then retracts back quickly and then the application closes.
but seems metro app will not handle args correctly.

try to download new release (seems it was old release because osu!grab v2 Preview text still there) :)

EDIT : oops, #1 Post download link redirects to old build. fixed

EDIT AGAIN : you need to run osu!grab with argument (actually this thing will automatically handled by osu!grab extensions for browser with greasemonkey) .
TheAussie
See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: File not found.
at System.Drawing.Text.PrivateFontCollection.AddMemoryFont(IntPtr memory, Int32 length)
at osugrabv2.osugrab.Form1_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I am seeing the above when i open the application.
Topic Starter
Faishal Akbar

Takeda Shingen wrote:

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: File not found.
at System.Drawing.Text.PrivateFontCollection.AddMemoryFont(IntPtr memory, Int32 length)
at osugrabv2.osugrab.Form1_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I am seeing the above when i open the application.
Seems the Exo 2.0 Font are undetected by system. will fix it ASAP. thanks for reporting 8-)
H y y e i
Wow nice! I'll try later ;)
Topic Starter
Faishal Akbar
Okay, Finally after some Real life busy. it's updated now.

-Removing Exo 2.0 Font for a while
Aikawa
Just got a question. How do you basically use this thing? I ran the app and it seemed like it was working bcoz once I run it, there's something sliding out from the right side or my screen then slides back after 0.1 secs LOL and I dunno if that means its working or not. btw im using tampermonkey as greesemonkey extension and already have the .net installed though I wasn't able to follow step 3 (run as administrator) to enter in the api code though it seemed to work as I entered it in.
Pheggas
And how can i uninstall that app (delete all registers)? Reason is bad install method :cry:
Zozimoto
But... But.... I Have Vivaldi.
Neko Piao
Not working properl(Download error,but map information load is correct
Is there an updated plan?