forum

[resolved] Gameplay Interface isn't forced to show during breaks?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Piine
Low Priorty. but was added by smoogipooo during October 24's cutting-Edge update and soon after that, both the scoreboard and UI was separated

Though even the scoreboard is shown, the interface isn't shown when on a break-time? Intended or not?

osu! version: 20141115cuttingedge
Topic Starter
Piine
Bump
Bara-
No need to bump this in 10 hours
Wait at least 24hrs
Deimos
May that's the reason. Maybe.

Oct. 30, 2014
[smoogipooo] Revert back to keeping the scoreboard and interface separate.
Topic Starter
Piine

Deimos wrote:

May that's the reason. Maybe.

Oct. 30, 2014
[smoogipooo] Revert back to keeping the scoreboard and interface separate.
Even if it was separated, the scoreboard is shown on breaks. The UI isn't which is considered to be a bug
Deimos
As said. Maybe it's the reason. After it got reverted, the behaviour of showing the interface during breaks also got reverted. Let's wait for an osu!dev who can give more informations like if it's intended or a bug.
Topic Starter
Piine
Well I was talking to MillhioreF. Hopefully this will be dealt with.
Unsafeman121
It would be nice if this was resolved either way ~ I would really prefer it if it did show, but at least some form of finalization one way or the other would be nice at some point :)
drum drum
I asked MillhioreF about it and he said it shouldn't show up at all in this conditions
Topic Starter
Piine
It should? I am correctly sure smoogipoo made it as such if you check the update where he actually made it show on breaks. So I am currently asking why this is marked as resolved