forum

The 2 things that make me the most angriest

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rep_old_1
1) When I have to beat a 3+ minute song I absolutely hate because I accidentally beat it the first time I played it and now have to fix my ranking/accuracy because it messed them up, and have to listen to it over and over again as I fail dozens of times in a row every day

2) When I can't beat a song I really like and re-try it so many times that I get sick of my favorite song. osu! has ruined good music for me
jesse1412
Stop caring about accuracy. Look at my accuracy, I guarantee I'm more accurate than 99% of people with 99% accuracy (this statistic is 99% correct).

On topic, I would say any 1xmisses that make me lose 30+pp but I honestly don't care after 2 minutes. Nothing makes me angrier than failing to combo the start of a map because one pattern is hard, it's a huge waste of time and makes me want to hit children. Second to that it's probably getting too many 100's and making my score seem bad to myself, forcing me to retry the map as soon as I realize, this is worse when there's a specifically hard to acc part of a map.
Vuelo Eluko

jesus1412 wrote:

Stop caring about accuracy. Look at my accuracy, I guarantee I'm more accurate than 99% of people with 99% accuracy (this statistic is 99% correct).
on the kind of ridiculous maps you play, you definitely get some sick accuracy relative to what other people can do, but how many 5 minute long od10 snoozefests can you SS? thats the most valuable skill!
GoldenWolf

repath wrote:

2) When I can't beat a song I really like and re-try it so many times that I get sick of my favorite song. osu! has ruined good music for me
You're the only one ruining the song for you though
Topic Starter
rep_old_1

GoldenWolf wrote:

repath wrote:

You're the only one ruining the song for you though
Well when the map is done well, and I can't follow the rhythm/beat, that's an insult saying that I don't even know how my favorite song goes, so it makes me realize that I don't truly like the song at all because I don't truly "know" the song. osu! enlightens me to these truths which I didn't want to know and would rather be ignorant of :(
GoldenWolf
That has nothing with to do with the song though
-sev
ok

so what's your point op
byfar
noise C rank 300pp play jesus
B1rd
'most angriest'
buny

jesus1412 wrote:

On topic, I would say any 1xmisses that make me lose 30+pp but I honestly don't care after 2 minutes. Nothing makes me angrier than failing to combo the start of a map because one pattern is hard, it's a huge waste of time and makes me want to hit children. Second to that it's probably getting too many 100's and making my score seem bad to myself, forcing me to retry the map as soon as I realize, this is worse when there's a specifically hard to acc part of a map.
what about if that one pattern is in the middle of the map..............
xasuma
Just play maps you like then. And don't overplay them.

I just saved music for you. You are welcome.
Kouya-
Up to 5 tries to FC with good acc or quit .
Karuta-_old_1
Chill man, look at this

Jesus, I think I've finally found my retribution here

AdamMZ
It happened to me too. But the worst part is that I missed the very last circle.

FUCKING ALMOST SS WTF!!!
UnknownPlayer
faill the spinner at the end of the bm, especially 5 minutes+ songs.
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/42234
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/97416

try to FC some maps but it gets worse and worse after every try.
vincaslt

jesus1412 wrote:

At first I thought you were joking, then I thought about it...