forum

Playcounts

posted
Total Posts
show more
buny
should b at about rank #5 wen ur 200 playcount

any lower n u may have played to much noob star map i think?
GhostFrog
I have almost 50k playcount and I'll eventually decay below 10k rank while still actively playing because I can't make myself care enough to play maps I'll gain ranks on anymore. Play the game how you enjoy it and don't worry about what rank you should have at a certain playcount. There's no such thing.
Ohrami

trololol123 wrote:

76k playcount and rank #5k~
I might be the worst
76k plays and less than half my total hits
lol wuuuuut
Topic Starter
Shrik

Highr than Kuki wrote:

16k playcount 2.4k rank
We should dank some time

Oh also guys, me wanting to know playcounts/hours is just a personal interest in mine to know.
I Give Up
5k pp at 200k playcount /dream

buny wrote:

should b at about rank #5 wen ur 200 playcount

any lower n u may have played to much noob star map i think?
Possible with CtB or mania, which is surprising since they are the 2 hardest modes lol. Standard is just too different from other rhythm games before it.
Gumpy
I have 16.2k playcount stuck at 21k
Rio-

Shrik wrote:

Oh also guys, me wanting to know playcounts/hours is just a personal interest in mine to know.
how about the offline players?

also mine, 25k playcounts with rank #4.5k
I farmed Hard maps too much in ppv1 era (around 10-20k playcounts I think)
Vraxxel
So... From this thread im guessing being rank 9.8k with 26.5k playcount is slow/bad then?

Well that's sad :c
Effy
7k7 playcount and #822 for Catch the Beat
11k2 playcount and #769 for Taiko

used to play hard map I guess ;;
Topic Starter
Shrik
how about the offline players?
"Personal interest" ._.. I got a feeling majority of people dont even care bout their playcounts.

noice rank doe
kevpwns
16k PC 2.7k but I don't retry a lot
Rokusho

Kyou-kun wrote:

trololol123 wrote:

76k playcount and rank #5k~
I might be the worst
76k plays and less than half my total hits
lol wuuuuut
yeah that's what you get when you retry way too often and too early :(
Ethelon
~#9.5k at ~9.5k plays (only reason I remember it).

Play-count itself may not matter, but it is telling to some extent of the efficiency of your plays at improving yourself. Part of that is the length of your sessions because of warm-up time.
Illkryn
I don't care :^)
Topic Starter
Shrik

Illkryn wrote:

I don't care :^)
WOW rebel. go away illnub.
i johk johk, I make fan club tomorrow just give personal info
Insyni

Vraxxel wrote:

So... From this thread im guessing being rank 9.8k with 26.5k playcount is slow/bad then?

Smile, and be happy. I'm almost 24k playcount with 51k rank.

Also, I rarely retry unless I come extremely close to passing a song.
Topic Starter
Shrik

Insyni wrote:

Vraxxel wrote:

Forgive me, both of you.
I never meant for this sadness to overcome this thread :<
Yano

Insyni wrote:

Vraxxel wrote:

Play for Fun -> Problem solved

I spam maps I can't pass. My rank decayed 2k in the last 2 months, because I was very inactive and when I played, then I played for fun.
Akari-
3.9k rank nearing 49k pc lmao

the points brought up in this thread saying that pc or total hits compared to rank don't really matter because of all the skewing factors might be true, but it still doesn't change the fact that it matters to some extent and that there are many people out there who think it's the *only* thing that matters

it's like if we lived in a world where we were forced to put a badge with our IQ on it whenever we go outside

it doesn't determine true intelligence and someone with 90 IQ is capable of thinking rationally and solving problems, but he's still going to be called a retard and be spit at by random people, and that's what happens in this community too

my aim is to get good enough that i can beat practically anyone who isn't 2 digits in multiplayer so that no matter how high my pc is, the verdict is that i did indeed win and they just look like fools for saying stuff like "well you try harder than me blah blah"
Illkryn

Akari- wrote:

my aim is to get good enough that i can beat practically anyone who isn't 2 digits in multiplayer so that no matter how high my pc is, the verdict is that i did indeed win and they just look like fools for saying stuff like "well you try harder than me blah blah"
but can u beat this high playcount 3 digit :^)
Akari-

Illkryn wrote:

Akari- wrote:

but can u beat this high playcount 3 digit :^)
1v1 me image material scrub i'll whoop your sorry ass with my 170 bpm streaming
buny

Akari- wrote:

3.9k rank nearing 49k pc lmao

the points brought up in this thread saying that pc or total hits compared to rank don't really matter because of all the skewing factors might be true, but it still doesn't change the fact that it matters to some extent and that there are many people out there who think it's the *only* thing that matters

it's like if we lived in a world where we were forced to put a badge with our IQ on it whenever we go outside

it doesn't determine true intelligence and someone with 90 IQ is capable of thinking rationally and solving problems, but he's still going to be called a retard and be spit at by random people, and that's what happens in this community too

but you did try harder than me
E m i

KukiMonster wrote:

CtB or mania, which is surprising since they are the 2 hardest modes lol.
what
ZenithPhantasm
6969 play count. Playing offline so it stays that way :)
yiingzk
playing offline and u get a high score or full combo,will the score upload,when u go online again?
B1rd

yiingzk wrote:

playing offline and u get a high score or full combo,will the score upload,when u go online again?
no.
SomeLoli
Why play offline? Why care about a stats so much that you need to get good before going online?.....lol

It reminds me of kids on call of duty who masturbate over having an impressive combat record and feel the need to try there hardest every game instead of....you know....having fun. In fear of losing .1 k/d!!
sayonara_sekai
32k pc in 4~ months of playing and still 18k rank, get on my level.

4 digit rank @ 250k playcount
ZenithPhantasm

SomeLoli wrote:

Why play offline? Why care about a stats so much that you need to get good before going online?.....lol

It reminds me of kids on call of duty who masturbate over having an impressive combat record and feel the need to try there hardest every game instead of....you know....having fun. In fear of losing .1 k/d!!
Im a tad antisocial.
Woobowiz

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Im a tad antisocial.
Go the Silynn way then, remove entire friendslist, play solo, (possibly remove "List Spectators")
[-Cloud-]
People who care about this shit and forcing themselves to play offline, just because "they suck", will never improve as people, who are playing for their own archievements. They just want to impress people and want to please their interenet dick.
ZenithPhantasm

[-Cloud-] wrote:

People who care about this shit and forcing themselves to play offline, just because "they suck", will never improve as people, who are playing for their own archievements. They just want to impress people and want to please their interenet dick.
Leave me the fuck alone. Your opinion means nothing to me.

Woobowiz wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Im a tad antisocial.
Go the Silynn way then, remove entire friendslist, play solo, (possibly remove "List Spectators")
That's actually a very good idea. Tyvm.
[-Cloud-]
If it means nothing to you, don't bother quoting and answering to it.
ZenithPhantasm

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Leave me the fuck alone.
dippidy
numbers are numbers but mine are better then yours hAH
[-Cloud-]

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Leave me the fuck alone.
I do. forever alone
Topic Starter
Shrik