1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development
posted
I've been prototyping a case.

This is an early prototype so the case doesn't fit properly and looks bad, but would there be interest? It would be 3-5 USD delivered, or cheaper if bundled with the converter. The source is also open so if you own a 3D printer you can make it yourself.

Pictures inside the spoilerbox...
posted
I'd like a case when I buy one yeah, would be nice.
posted
I'm happy that I was able to help you and give you the thought of doing cases for them. Given any thought to making them in different colors?
posted

AnimeGod2205 wrote:

Given any thought to making them in different colors?
Any colour, so long as it's black...

I'll see if I can do colour choice. No confirmation yet.
posted

montymintypie wrote:

AnimeGod2205 wrote:

Given any thought to making them in different colors?
Any colour, so long as it's black...

I'll see if I can do colour choice. No confirmation yet.
Haha ok
posted
Can't wait till I can get my hands on this. Got a taiko game for Wii for Christmas two years back and couldn't play it since the game is region locked.
posted

Obama Taichou wrote:

Can't wait till I can get my hands on this. Got a taiko game for Wii for Christmas two years back and couldn't play it since the game is region locked.
Lol I hate region locked stuff.
posted

AnimeGod2205 wrote:

Obama Taichou wrote:

Can't wait till I can get my hands on this. Got a taiko game for Wii for Christmas two years back and couldn't play it since the game is region locked.
Lol i hate region locked stuff
yes sir
posted
Great news!

Will you ship it to Brazil when it's available?
posted

afureru wrote:

Will you ship it to Brazil when it's available?
I hear that in Brazil post can take a very long time. I will ship there, but can make the package Registered if you require the additional guarantee.
posted
This looks SO amazing! I'd love to use this for Taikojiro, actually. Would it only work with Osu?

//also if possible could I be emailed when they arrive? I don't wanna miss them or anything :3
posted
The converter pretends to be a keyboard - as long as the keys are set to the same ones you use in Taikojiro, it will work fine. I will release the configuration app when I start shipping converters.

If you subscribe to this thread you will get an email when someone posts. I will post as soon as they arrive! I expect them here by Friday - fingers crossed :)
posted
I just recently got a tatacon and when I Bluetooth connected it to my PC, it worked on osu but I had to hit ACTUAL SMASHING strength to get just one hit and I think it's the problem with the wii so I am really looking forward to this. I also admire you on how you have been working on this for a year!!
So when do you think the final product will be ready and ready to ship, I really need this!
posted

FluffyHuggie wrote:

I just recently got a tatacon and when I Bluetooth connected it to my PC, it worked on osu but I had to hit ACTUAL SMASHING strength to get just one hit and I think it's the problem with the wii so I am really looking forward to this. I also admire you on how you have been working on this for a year!!
So when do you think the final product will be ready and ready to ship, I really need this!
I know right!? I have heard that putting a towel or cloth over it helps. I don't really understand how, but I tried it and it helps a little so you don't have to use the force that you would use to cut the branch off of a tree with an ax XD.
posted
They're here!

Building...


Complete!


2 important notes
  • The cases aren't ready yet. If you purchase now you won't get a case.
    I underestimated some costs and the price had to be raised to $25. Shipping is still free!


If you are happy with this, go buy them here! I will ship all purchases within 3 business days of payment. :)

While you're at it, the Chrome web app is now public. You will need it to configure buttons, LEDs, debouncing, and for future firmware updates.
posted
Ahhhh, yissss! I been creeping on this thread for ages! My order has been made!
posted
heck, i've only got 20$ :// next time for sure! ^^
posted
Ordered mine, looking forward to it!
posted
I'll pass on this first batch actually because I can't use it right now, but I'm looking forward to see footage of people playing and using one, that would be pretty cool!
posted
Ill be waiting for the cases to come out so when will that be, and also how much stock do you have because I surely wouldn't want it to run out and I won't be able to buy it! :(:(
Please sign in to reply.