posted
Total Posts
show more
B1rd
3000 isn't good. maybe 4000.
theramdans
rank doesnt fully represent your actual skill
Gumpy
Well it get's lower everyday since more and more people rank up.
winber1
8k pp
GoldenWolf

Narrill wrote:

"Casual" isn't a descriptor for rank quality, it's a descriptor for time investment. Any person of any rank can be "casual."
You could even say the actual #1 is casual since he doesn't even play that much
PLAYER WITH RSI
imo under 1k
I Give Up
#171,354 and under.
Noffy
A player being casual or having a good rank are two separate things. A player with a great rank may barely touch the game, and vice versa where somebody can play constantly but not necessarily consider themselves good. What ranks are considered good depends on each player's view. When you're rank 300k, 100k seems incredible, when rank 150k, 70k seems impossible and so on. At the same time to call people of any rank a bad player isn't very true because that would imply that their ability to improve is already locked... In a game like osu! it becomes very difficult to classify anybody as "good" or "bad" because of the wide range of difficulties and high number of players. Really it just depends on one's own view as to whether they are good or others are good or bad.
Rewben2
silmarilen
i personally think top10k is pretty good already
Synpoo
ya top 10k is pretty dece
cheezstik
Top 10k checking in, can confirm not good. Maybe top 2-3k.
silmarilen
yeah and once you get to top3k you will still say you're not good.
if you can fc 4.5+ star maps with like 98% accuracy then you're pretty good already.
B1rd

silmarilen wrote:

i personally think top10k is pretty good already
now I have a goal so senpai will finally notice me

silmarilen wrote:

if you can fc 4.5+ star maps with like 98% accuracy then you're pretty good already.
yeah, if you can fc like 80% of them you're not bad. But if you can do that, that's probably at least 3.5K pp.
VoidnOwO
Top 2,5k ppv1 :^)
Almost
Nah, top 100 ppv1 is where it's at.
cheezstik

silmarilen wrote:

My best right now is actually 5.03 star no-mod with 98% acc (huehue brag more) but regardless, I wasn't being completely serious anyway. Ofc everyone has a different definition of 'good'.
timemon
I would consider people who have 3,306 pp or higher "good".

pls dont hurt me
Arnold0
Definitely more than 10k as I'm 10k and I still think I'm realy bad :lel:
I'd say something like being able to play AR8+DT and FC with good accuracy or something like that, rank is sometimes not realy a good indicator.
Yano
Sub Rank 500

Overall ppl who can read AR5-AR10.3 and can play HR and DT.

A good example is WubWoofWolf

"Good" is above "average".

In my eyes:
A average person can pass AR 8,9,10 Maps and maybe FC 1/4 of these.

A good person can FC more than 7/8 AR 8,9,10 Ranked Maps

Just my opinion.
Rio-
I'd consider Top 3k are good.
Varetyr
Can't agree more with silm here, you guys either have extremely low self esteem or don't bother watching what's happening around you because if you're ~10k, you're probably far above the REAL "average" players, therefore "good" already.
chainpullz
Rank 0. If you haven't broken down the barrier of natural numbers with your sheer awesomeness then you don't deserve the title "good." You can settle on the title "not as bad as some people" if you would like though.
GoldenWolf
Saturos shall never be forgotten
- Marco -
Probably 10k :)
chainpullz

GoldenWolf wrote:

Saturos shall never be forgotten
Or WWW if I'm remembering correctly.
Karuta-_old_1

Varetyr wrote:

Can't agree more with silm here, you guys either have extremely low self esteem or don't bother watching what's happening around you because if you're ~10k, you're probably far above the REAL "average" players, therefore "good" already.
I think I am good but I need to be"better"
kevpwns
IMO hard to judge with rank, some people at 2k are worse than 10k players (like me :^)). I would say top 100 is good, all subjective
Vuelo Eluko
around ~500 and up

But personally I think anyone above 5kpp deserves to call themselves good too
winber1

Riince wrote:

ahaha that's a funny joke

can you tell it again
-JaZe-
Good is just a bit better than you

Vuelo Eluko

winber1 wrote:

Riince wrote:

ahaha that's a funny joke

can you tell it again
just going off my tons of spectating of hundreds of different people good and bad
jasian
I say 4k+ pp is 'good'.
pooptartsonas
Anyone better than me. It's a dynamic skill metric!
Jahnsin
In my opinion I think 42069 PP is considered good
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
tecu
Anyone better than myself.
Xayne
This thread taught me that no one wants to admit they are good. "Good" is just above "Average". There are over a million ranked players. Based on that, I'd say the top 10 or even top 5% could easily say they are "Good". That's the top 100k and 50k respectively. "Good" does not mean "Great".
jesse1412
At least 7k pp. 8k is when you're certainly good.
show more