forum

Wireless mouse reccomendation for around 30$?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RedShadoww
I'm looking for a good wireless mouse I can get preferably from newegg.ca or amazon.ca as I live in Canada. I know wired is the way to go for gaming but I also want the extra freedom you get with wireless mouses. I'd like it to be around 30$ but I'm willing to spend 40$ max for a mouse.
AdamMZ
I know I'm not really helping. Sorry. But I think you shouldn't get a wireless mouse. Because it might get laggy. Or the computer might not get the mouse working.

I think you had some problem with wired mouse. Try get some space for your mouse and the wire. The wire comes out from the front of the mouse. So, you should get more space in front of mouse.

(Again, sorry for not helping)
cheezstik

AdamMZ wrote:

I know I'm not really helping. Sorry. But I think you shouldn't get a wireless mouse. Because it might get laggy. Or the computer might not get the mouse working.

I think you had some problem with wired mouse. Try get some space for your mouse and the wire. The wire comes out from the front of the mouse. So, you should get more space in front of mouse.

(Again, sorry for not helping)
Unless you get a terrible wireless mouse, I highly doubt you could notice the input delay. Driver issues are also pretty unlikely, I've had a lot of USB technology, and I've nearly never had driver issues. A wired mouse is just as likely to have driver issues as a wireless mouse, unless it's one of those without a USB receiver, and you have to use Bluetooth pairing, but those are pretty trash anyway.

I agree with wireless mice being not as good as wired though, even with laptops, I prefer wired mice. The USB receiver and even the mouse itself if it's small enough is just too easy to lose. Plus, imagine running out of battery during a crucial moment.
Topic Starter
RedShadoww
Can I get a recommendation on a good ~30$ wired mouse then? Better than no recommendation I guess. Newegg.ca or Amazon.ca please.
Noobsicle
buny

RedShadoww wrote:

Can I get a recommendation on a good ~30$ wired mouse then? Better than no recommendation I guess. Newegg.ca or Amazon.ca please.
save up $20 and get a g400s or deathadder imo

if you really need a new mouse, then get like a $5 logitech or something and save up for a cheap gaming mouse.
Mathsma
Razer Abyssus is 40 CAD, go for that. I tried looking for wireless mice, but the only good one I found was the G602, which was twice your budget. You can also read this if you want -> http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

http://www.amazon.ca/Razer-Abyssus-Prec ... ds=abyssus
FrzR
Don't go wireless please. ;w;)
I Give Up
For $30? Not sure man. Quality wireless mouse are quite pricey. If its freedom you're looking for then you're better off with a quality wired mouse with braided cable, those things have minimal cable resistance, very lightweight, no need to recharge/change batteries, less latency and more affordable.
Rio-
Wireless mouse sucks.
I was using wireless mouse once and It's really bad when I tried playing osu! (especially for aim practice).

Just like Kuki said, why not buy a wired one? You can consider Logitech G100s like mine, which is 40$ and It's pretty good actually (at least for me).
Topic Starter
RedShadoww
Decided to wait for a sale on the G400s as well as the CM Storm QuickFire TK Red (or brown, whichever is cheaper) for my keyboard. Really hoping the G400s goes down to 40 and the Quickfire goes to 70 during black friday. If not, I'll probably get them by the end of the year. Thanks everyone for your suggestions~!
Angel-Nyan

RedShadoww wrote:

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.as ... 6826104382

I know I'm a bit late. But you should check out this aswell
Gumpy

Fr33z3R wrote:

Don't go wireless please. ;w;)
Wireless mice just sucks for everything except if you wanna look cool on presentations.
Vuelo Eluko
Zare? is that you?
Xayne
I use a Logitech M310. They are 1000 DPI and I haven't had any issues with using it with osu. Best for claw grippers.
chainpullz
If you do get wireless you shouldn't get a cheap wireless. If I recall correctly, the latency on the upper end wireless transmitters isn't much worse than wired mice. A) Don't quote me on this/do your own research into it. B) You probably won't find a mouse with both quality optical sensors and a good wireless transmitter on the cheap (I haven't bothered to look either though).
Zare
welp

do yourself a favor and dont get a wireless mouse
Topic Starter
RedShadoww

Angel-Nyan wrote:

RedShadoww wrote:

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.as ... 6826104382

I know I'm a bit late. But you should check out this aswell
Thanks but I found that bestbuy.ca has the G400s for 40$ and I ordered it yesterday.