forum

Sporty-O - Let Me Hit It [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Neku Okazaki

DakeDekaane wrote:

Personally I would've liked a longer map, but heh...

(。・∀・)ノ
Ready for dq (?
Topic Starter
Neku Okazaki
Rip? lol
mingmichael

Neku okazaki wrote:

Rip? lol
no ww i am going to check this map this week! please wait :D

anyway the offset must be 492 , not 518. my BPM analyzer says it. this
it's written by "24" . that's right, but 24 isn't the first beat for it, but it's the 4th beat. so then the 1st beat is on the 492
change this one later after i give you a proper mod :P
Topic Starter
Neku Okazaki

mingmichael wrote:

Neku okazaki wrote:

Rip? lol
no ww i am going to check this map this week! please wait :D

anyway the offset must be 492 , not 518. my BPM analyzer says it. this
it's written by "24" . that's right, but 24 isn't the first beat for it, but it's the 4th beat. so then the 1st beat is on the 492
change this one later after i give you a proper mod :P
I listen it too bad, are you sure about it?
Gero
I found it 1ms off so I think the correct offset should be 517 at my point of view btw you should ask to @Dake to get your bubble back.
Topic Starter
Neku Okazaki

Gero wrote:

I found it 1ms off so I think the correct offset should be 517 at my point of view btw you should ask to @Dake to get your bubble back.
Thanks
DakeDekaane
492 is really early imo. Everything is snapped, so... I'll repair the bubble.
Topic Starter
Neku Okazaki
Thanks dake <3
mingmichael
i just tried to redownload this map, and finally the offset isn't late anymore and it's right with 517
i downloaded your map a month / 2 month ago o.o so i think that's an old mp3 that you used (?) xD

okay then, here i go~!

Red ~> unrakable issue, must be changed
Blue ~> highly suggested, consider to use it
Black ~> suggestion, just free to choose it

====================

[ Kantan]

General
☞ well, even though we can pass this kantan by pressing some notes with HP5 , but try to reduce the HP to be 4. you will see the spread of the HP between Kantan~futsuu~muzukashii~oni. they will be 4~5~6~7 if you change this kantan to be 4. much better right? :D

====================

[ Futsuu]

General
☞ change the OD to be 4 please. you will have 3~4~5~6 for kantan~futsuu~muzukashii~oni if you change it and ofc this will make a better spread too :3!

====================

[ Muzukashii]

General
☞ okay!

Notes
awhhh it's really unfortunate that you used xxxx-xxxx pattern on 00:02:392 (5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - D: in fact, it should be xxxxx-xxx. it's really clear that the song doesn't give any xxxx-xxxx sounds and also we can hear the drum hit perfectly on 00:03:329 - , but you gave a 1/2 break. well, maybe this is your style of mapping or you wanna have another pattern and actually it's nice~ but it feels like something missing there by using xxxx-xxxx pattern. please try to consider this point

00:09:892 (28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35) - ^

00:24:892 (74,75,76,77,78,79,80,81) - ^

• here the last notes on your Muzukashii, start from 00:28:642 - . well, you tried to use a 1/3 pattern, and honestly it's nice! Muzukashii players can study another patterns beside 1/2 and 1/4 patterns here! but, remember that there are not all Muzukashii players can be able to play a 1/3 pattern because they rarely find this kind of pattern in every Muzukashiis. we should try to put an easier 1/3 pattern, so Muzukashii players can learn a new thing here, with that easy pattern. you can try to change those 1/3 notes to be oooo and oooo. try to be wise for using the patterns that Muzukashii players rarely find with a monotonous pattern

====================

call me back later~! :oops:
Topic Starter
Neku Okazaki

mingmichael wrote:

i just tried to redownload this map, and finally the offset isn't late anymore and it's right with 517
i downloaded your map a month / 2 month ago o.o so i think that's an old mp3 that you used (?) xD

okay then, here i go~!

Red ~> unrakable issue, must be changed
Blue ~> highly suggested, consider to use it
Black ~> suggestion, just free to choose it

====================

[ Kantan]

General
☞ well, even though we can pass this kantan by pressing some notes with HP5 , but try to reduce the HP to be 4. you will see the spread of the HP between Kantan~futsuu~muzukashii~oni. they will be 4~5~6~7 if you change this kantan to be 4. much better right? :D

====================

[ Futsuu]

General
☞ change the OD to be 4 please. you will have 3~4~5~6 for kantan~futsuu~muzukashii~oni if you change it and ofc this will make a better spread too :3!

====================

[ Muzukashii]

General
☞ okay!

Notes
awhhh it's really unfortunate that you used xxxx-xxxx pattern on 00:02:392 (5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - D: in fact, it should be xxxxx-xxx. it's really clear that the song doesn't give any xxxx-xxxx sounds and also we can hear the drum hit perfectly on 00:03:329 - , but you gave a 1/2 break. well, maybe this is your style of mapping or you wanna have another pattern and actually it's nice~ but it feels like something missing there by using xxxx-xxxx pattern. please try to consider this point

00:09:892 (28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35) - ^

00:24:892 (74,75,76,77,78,79,80,81) - ^

• here the last notes on your Muzukashii, start from 00:28:642 - . well, you tried to use a 1/3 pattern, and honestly it's nice! Muzukashii players can study another patterns beside 1/2 and 1/4 patterns here! but, remember that there are not all Muzukashii players can be able to play a 1/3 pattern because they rarely find this kind of pattern in every Muzukashiis. we should try to put an easier 1/3 pattern, so Muzukashii players can learn a new thing here, with that easy pattern. you can try to change those 1/3 notes to be oooo and oooo. try to be wise for using the patterns that Muzukashii players rarely find with a monotonous pattern

====================

call me back later~! :oops:
Thanks ~ #RIPBubble
mingmichael
okay! just did the last check and i believe these taikos are fine~! \o/

spread diffs are clear, even though the spread diff between Futsuu and Muzukashii is a bit big (because Futsuu has many breaks, but Muzukashii doesn't), but i don't mind for this one (since the patterns are well for them, so it's okay). and for the 1/3 patterns for Muzukashii, i don't mind for this one too because Muzukashii players could learn a new pattern beside 1/2 or 1/4 patterns with easy 1/3 patterns :oops:

okay, here we go~
Charlotte
gratz! :)
Topic Starter
Neku Okazaki
\:D/
qoot8123
gratz~ :)
meii18
Gratz baka Neku xD
Topic Starter
Neku Okazaki