forum

Ex Yu 2v2 osu! standard tournament

posted
Total Posts
show more
Gumica

PajLe wrote:

Imao sam veliku zelju da napravim excel za ovo, jer se tako osecam kao da jos ucestvujem u turniru :D
Tako da evo ga. Nadam se da nece da se naljuti ko god da je pravio prosli excel :)
:^)

Great matches so far though :)
Aronine
As nervous as I am I cant wait for our match :D
IWasJoximus
http://www.twitch.tv/joximus Streaming from inside the match,c ome join :D
marka92

PajLe wrote:

Imao sam veliku zelju da napravim excel za ovo, jer se tako osecam kao da jos ucestvujem u turniru :D
Tako da evo ga. Nadam se da nece da se naljuti ko god da je pravio prosli excel :)

ENG
I really wanted to make this because it makes me feel like I'm still involved in tournament :D
So here it is. I hope the guy who made the previous version won't be mad :)
pajle mvp turnira 8-)
Finnu

marka92 wrote:

pajle mvp turnira 8-)
pajle je najbolji igrac na balkanu
PajLe
ofc 8-)
Topic Starter
Dostedt
Uf ubili nas makedonci. svaka čast. baš je dobro bilo!
Maus
Evo ljudi, ofišl strim za OBC
Sutra strimamo sve matcheve w/ commentary sa cimerom, draganom, i jos nekim frajerom
http://www.twitch.tv/maxeepad
Gumica
If you need more commentators, hit me up :>
schultzika

Gumica wrote:

If you need more commentators, hit me up :>
Everyone wants to stream and comment now hahahah :D
schultzika
Forgot to say this but quarter finals are over!

Tomorrow will be the 1st match of semi finals @ 12:00
marka92, Joximus VS TheANDRAXY, gogibogi

The other match that was supposed to be @13:30 will be held NEXT SATURDAY due to player's real life problems

We will stream the match tomorrow here: http://www.twitch.tv/maxeepad
Commentators: Maus, Dostedt, Schultzika
Gumica
you better enable PAST BROADCASTS available, you plebs
schultzika

Gumica wrote:

That was Maus's fault! One thing that comes close to his osu skill is his streaming skill :P <3
Klina
GG Doste and Schultz. I'm still trembling from the match it was so close my heart and hands RIP.

Can't wait for tomorrow's match I wanna see what the other players' skills are. :D
Gumica

Klina wrote:

GG Doste and Schultz. I'm still trembling from the match it was so close my heart and hands RIP.

Can't wait for tomorrow's match I wanna see what the other players' skills are. :D
By the way, when exactly are you 2 available to play next week? Saturday, sunday?
schultzika

Klina wrote:

gg wp :D
It was a great match indeed :p
Topic Starter
Dostedt

Klina wrote:

Keep in mind they beat us 4:1
IWasJoximus
PA jel onda moguce pomjerit nas mec u 13:30? Zbog...razloga koji su nam danas otezali (i skoro oduzeli) pobjedu.. :P
PajLe

Joximus wrote:

PA jel onda moguce pomjerit nas mec u 13:30? Zbog...razloga koji su nam danas otezali (i skoro oduzeli) pobjedu.. :P
Pa mi smo ustali ranije, ustanite i vi :D
Topic Starter
Dostedt

Joximus wrote:

sve je moguće uz malo dobre volje i dogovor!
morate pitati protivnike i svi članovi moraju biti složni.
Schultzika i ja smo odredili vremena tako da se zna unaprijed i da netko može javiti ako mu tad ne paše, ništa nije STROGO određeno da vam krim tim 2 kuca na vrata ako ne dođete u to vrijeme, samo se morate DOGOVORITI unaprijed
Andraxy

Joximus wrote:

Sry, I have to go somewhere very soon after 13:00 and I can't play at 13:30. We can play in the evening (after 22:00) but I don't think it would be good either...
Maus

schultzika wrote:

Gumica wrote:

That was Maus's fault! One thing that comes close to his osu skill is his streaming skill :P <3
I literally had 10 minutes to reinstall and update Xsplit, recover my Twitch and Xsplit passwords and set everything up.
Forgot to do that one thing.. Tough luck. Will enable it tomorrow though.

Also nice SS on dat dango doe cimer
Andraxy
And if you want to postpone our match tell it before 9:30 so I know if I need to wake up or not :)
schultzika

Maus wrote:

Also nice SS on dat dango doe cimer
I know, ty, proud of it :D
IWasJoximus
Oh well......12h it is.. :P
Andraxy
schultzika
Krecemo!

match link: https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/11310653
5:2 for marka92, Joximus (Džoksimus)

http://www.twitch.tv/maxeepad
Andraxy
I want the "malo manj ništa" now

Never forget
schultzika

TheANDRAXY wrote:

I want the "malo manj ništa" now

Never forget
Dem close calls :D
Klina
I am available just about always as long as you tell me some time before, like, a day would do.

The issue is with MetoA, he has exams this week (I think) so it's best to wait on his call when he's free to play. I'll try and get some info out of him and post here if her can't do it himself.

Can't wait to play losers bracket. xD
Gumica
sometime this weekend? Surely he's not having exams that many exams in this time of the year?
Topic Starter
Dostedt

Klina wrote:

wat
Klina

Dostedt wrote:

Klina wrote:

wat
Losing teams from semi-finals should play for 3rd and 4th spot no? XD
MetoA
I think i can play this weekend, and yes i had alot of exams this week, most of the exams are at the end of a year, but next week no more school :D so i think i can play this saturday, and if possible, it might be better to play the finals this sunday, becouse most ppl are going to be at some places for new year, or they want to rest after new year, thats just my opinion :D And i can probably play at around 12:00 to like 16:00 or something like that, but we should talk with Gumica and dr_melon :D
Gumica
Me and melon decided it would be the best if we play at 14:00, if that's fine with you? :)
MetoA
Yeah, its fine with me, we just need klina to reply :P
Klina
Pff you don't need me to reply, I have no life. xD Any time is fine as long as you tell me at least a day before. :D
schultzika
It's settled then!

tomorrow @ 14:00

We'll stream here: http://en-gb.twitch.tv/maxeepad

See you there :D
PajLe
Ovako izgleda eksel nakon quarter i semi finala :D
Klina

PajLe wrote:

Ovako izgleda eksel nakon quarter i semi finala :D
It's beautiful :').

Good luck to finals players. :D