forum

Searching A Picture! Help :)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Slybanana52
Hello guys , i'm new on osu so i don't know even is it a good post! :D --------
Well i'm searching a Artist who can DRAW ME As a Anime char - i'm ready + able to pay for it - i would like to see some pictures what you draw before already too so it would help me a bit to choice a good Artist who i need for the picture ,

You think you are a good Artist and you want to earn some money? Just post under this Thread a picture what you draw before , so i can pick later the best one who can draw me as a anime char for money :)
-Anime-_old_1
there are plenty of talented people in this Community im sure you will find someone.
Topic Starter
Slybanana52

-Anime- wrote:

there are plenty of talented people in this Community im sure you will find someone.
Haha i hope so :) that's why i'm waiting that someone writes something under my thread that we can talk private more about the details <3
-Anime-_old_1
my best advice for you is to just go to some ones thred and request or ask for a pic there im sure they will have no problem helping you out. :) :D
Topic Starter
Slybanana52

-Anime- wrote:

my best advice for you is to just go to some ones thred and request or ask for a pic there im sure they will have no problem helping you out. :) :D
Well yeah it's a good idea , but the problem is they are only creating Avatars and i'm searching a Artist who can DRAW ME in Anime style