forum

Bodybuilding & Fit ( If u want to get in shape come here)

posted
Total Posts
show more
A Medic
I used to be pretty in shape, I played every sport in HS (Soccer, football, Basketball, XC, Track) and I *was* planning on going to college to play basketball but I decided not to for various reasons, and now I've lost everything that I built up over the past years (In terms of muscle size etc). I've been thinking about hitting the gym again when spring semester starts, but I'm extremely lazy now.
Pituophis
I need to get fit again. I found out I've developed hypertension from being a lazy ass and my diet(started fixing this already). Just putting this post here so I can remember to read this later.
Jordan

Pituophis wrote:

I need to get fit again. I found out I've developed hypertension from being a lazy ass and my diet(started fixing this already). Just putting this post here so I can remember to read this later.
Good job! If you need any advice, no matter how "stupid" the question may seem like don't hesitate to ask. We've all been newbies once.
Roxy Lalonde
for me, I just tend to run a lot.

muscle building in particular isn't something I've ever been interested in, but having regular heart exercise is something I've always committed to

so that when i go putting my 100% in osu

feeling drenched in sweat doesn't feel as bad

and it's easy to hold off from sweet stuff when i don't buy it in the first place
Kert
Any exercises to improve muscles on the back? I imagine that is why my spine is a bit crooked (exactly in the center of it) and I'd really want it to be fixed to normal.
Looong walks give pain in the back and it's not the thing I really like.
Jordan

Kert wrote:

Any exercises to improve muscles on the back? I imagine that is why my spine is a bit crooked (exactly in the center of it) and I'd really want it to be fixed to normal.
Deadlifts WITH PROPER FORM do wonders when it comes to strengthening your back.
Topic Starter
DooM

Kert wrote:

Pendlay rows on a dailyyyy brah
Jordan
I'll go back to lifting in January finally. I'm so fucking happy. Although I lost almost all my gains also due to a 2 weeks sickness in which I pretty much didn't eat anything.
zoyson
Turned 15 in November. 4 months training(2 at home,and 2 at the gym)

Deadlift 285 x 5
Squat 200 x 8

Thoughts?
Faust
Looks pretty good.
JAKACHAN
I finally got around to dedicating myself to a full blown climbing workout. 1 week into it and I've already added 10 pounds to my middle/ring only hangs and pushed myself up a few grades. I was even able to pick up about 110 lbs of weights + barbells for nothing so strength training is doable.
Topic Starter
DooM
Finally got back in the gym after 3 months of pause, went on the bench annd tried to do 5 reps with 60 kg. After 2 reps i feel it too heave and lower the weight.
The next morning i realized that those weren't 60 but 75 kg lmao, looking forward to see my progress in this time i spent doing nothing
vsprite

Kert wrote:

Hyper extensions
Deadlifts
Lat pulldowns
Pullups
Reverse grip lat pulldowns
Dumbbell rows
Barbell rows
Machine row
Smith machine rows
Squats
vsprite

DooM wrote:

Finally got back in the gym after 3 months of pause, went on the bench annd tried to do 5 reps with 60 kg. After 2 reps i feel it too heave and lower the weight.
The next morning i realized that those weren't 60 but 75 kg lmao, looking forward to see my progress in this time i spent doing nothing
Nice, you regain your strength back pretty quickly after a break. My bench is terrible, only at 70kg atm but I can do 110kg squat, trying to aim for 120kg(3plates) squat by may.
zoyson

bulk update
Faust
Little hard to believe you're only 15.

Great progress. Got my arms/forearms nice now, so I guess I'll start on my abdomen & legs now.
zoyson

Faust wrote:

Little hard to believe you're only 15.

Great progress. Got my arms/forearms nice now, so I guess I'll start on my abdomen & legs now.

I just turned 15 in november, i mean... i can give you a birth certificate or something.
zoyson

lil update :3
Topic Starter
DooM

zoyson wrote:

lil update :3
Good progress man!~
Jordan
tfw my entire chest is tore to pieces but tomorrow is bench & squat day

s e n d h e l p
Babble
I don't mind the people who enjoy the aesthetic benefits of lifting, but it's not my cup of tea. I'm more into marathon runningand hardmode yoga.
Topic Starter
DooM

Babble wrote:

I don't mind the people who enjoy the aesthetic benefits of lifting, but it's not my cup of tea. I'm more into marathon runningand hardmode yoga.
that's good too fam, the important thing is that you enjoy it