Total Posts
show more
Gumpy
HR is best mod
buny
why not both?
Topic Starter
MiloSx7
Because when I play with DT I only think I'm good because I'm randomly mashing my cursor and hit everything thinking I'm good while actually I suck big time :D
chainpullz
Honestly 98% is a pretty good accuracy for OD9.8+. Pretty much as long as the average of the 2 offsets is 0, any UR below like 115 will give you a good acc.
Topic Starter
MiloSx7
It looks like I'm either too early or too late. I will try to balance it out. Thanks for helping me pick a mod :D
Have a nice day :p
Topic Starter
MiloSx7
Necro but. Haha, the "play more get better" really does the trick. There is no great secret that pros hide. Man this post I made almost a year ago made me laugh.
otoed1
necro and double post. so pro.
KanoSet

MiloSx7 wrote:

Necro but. Haha, the "play more get better" really does the trick. There is no great secret that pros hide. Man this post I made almost a year ago made me laugh.
this is like the first necro that i find it useful.. thx actually ^^
ZenithPhantasm

otoed1 wrote:

necro and double post. so pro.
This
Vuelo Eluko
haha i was a faggot 8 months ago
otoed1

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

It's interesting to see how much we change over such a small amount of time.
winber1

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

how did you escape the faggotry? i'm struggling to do so
ZenithPhantasm

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

I think you're still one 8-)
Yuudachi-kun
I wasn't even around when this thread was made.
chainpullz

Narrill wrote:

good job
Good times.
ZenithPhantasm

chainpullz wrote:

Narrill wrote:

good job
Good times.
Once upon Narrill used to post. Now he doesn't :(
Vesrand
I'm jealous of you. You're hitting that wall you mentoined while being at #2,249 with just 29k plays. I'm already at 43k plays and my rank is dropping every day since I was at #13k rank.
Yuudachi-kun

Vesrand wrote:

I'm jealous of you. You're hitting that wall you mentoined while being at #2,249 with just 29k plays. I'm already at 43k plays and my rank is dropping every day since I was at #13k rank.
What about me? Where's my wall?
Vesrand

Khelly wrote:

Vesrand wrote:

Now I'm trying to forget what I saw in you profile.

By the way. Please stop use multiaccounts. Its really demotivates newbies like me. Why you do this anyway?
Yuudachi-kun
Nice, I wasn't even aware that this wasn't my first and only osu account. Must mean I'm doing well if you're going to think that. ;)
cheezstik

Vesrand wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Now I'm trying to forget what I saw in you profile.

By the way. Please stop use multiaccounts. Its really demotivates newbies like me. Why you do this anyway?
By the way. Please realize that people can progress at different rates, without multi-accounting. Crazy right? riiiiiiight?
Floob

Khelly wrote:

Nice, I wasn't even aware that this wasn't my first and only osu account. Must mean I'm doing well if you're going to think that. ;)
yeah show us your main account dirty cheater
Yuudachi-kun

Floob wrote:

Khelly wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/50265 Ok I'm sorry
cheezstik

Floob wrote:

^Ye wow omg fkn fagger smurfs like u is what makes this game so toxic, this is why im still gold nova 3 gg go play in your own rank!!!11!!1!
E m i
By the way. Please note that humans are usually not very genetically different, and your in-game decisions and minor details can make a huge difference, assuming you are decently healthy.
At the very least, you are able to be an almost Rohulk or almost Khel. Almost everyone except a Certain somebody
Vesrand

cheezstik wrote:

By the way. Please realize that people can progress at different rates, without multi-accounting. Crazy right? riiiiiiight?
Lol. Why you even made this post? Ofcourse i understand this. And thats what demotivates me - knowing that somebody is not using multi-acc but just progressing really fast. Like 10 times faster than me.
Yuudachi-kun
Have you considered playing maps for Fc with 95%+ acc? Like, everyday. And you don't stop until you gain enough ranks.
cheezstik

Vesrand wrote:

Lol. Why you even made this post? Ofcourse i understand this. And thats what demotivates me - knowing that somebody is not using multi-acc but just progressing really fast. Like 10 times faster than me.
You're only human, of course other people will be better than you at something. Can't expect to be the best. Why not take it as inspiration and want to be like him instead of getting demotivated by it?
Endaris

Khelly wrote:

Have you considered playing maps for Fc with 95%+ acc? Like, everyday. And you don't stop until you gain enough ranks.
yeah, Khelly is right for once.
You know that you're playing the game wrong when your acc is worse than Khelly's(I'll regret saying this once he learns to acc shit).
Also you're showing no serious activity. 1k playcount per month on average isn't too much. I find it very easy to maintain rank without serious activity but you're not even doing that somhow, just playing around and not trying to submit good scores.
Vesrand

Khelly wrote:

Nah it either gives no pp or takes 20+ tries to get FC even nomod.

1k playcount per month on average isn't too much.
Lol i spend most of my free time on osu.
Yolshka
i dont think it matter if it gives pp or not because maps that give the most pp arent that hard while the rest is less pp

i usually get +1,+2pp after maps haha
Deva
20 retries?
It took me 200+ retries for one map and i still didnt get SS
Try harder

ShadyAngel wrote:

i usually get +1,+2pp after maps haha
Then you are doing it wrong since i get 30-40 or 0 of course
Vesrand
Heh i just looked at my profile. I have 716 tries on https://osu.ppy.sh/b/92780 Thats because for almost 2 years i play that map every day but i give it only 1 try per day. Just a single try. I dont know why i'm doing that, probably I just like that map.

Sad thing that more then year ago i could almost pass this map. Now I passed many 6star maps but still cant pass this one. This brings feeling that i'm not progressing at all.

Oh by the way. I just found out that my top ranks are 88% and 82% acc. Lol how is it possible. I thought pp highly depends on acc.

Also i have a question. What does it mean "weighted xx% (YY pp)" near my scores in profile?
Endaris
bad mussle memory on the map
otoed1

Vesrand wrote:

Heh i just looked at my profile. I have 716 tries on https://osu.ppy.sh/b/92780 Thats because for almost 2 years i play that map every day but i give it only 1 try per day. Just a single try. I dont know why i'm doing that, probably I just like that map.

Sad thing that more then year ago i could almost pass this map. Now I passed many 6star maps but still cant pass this one. This brings feeling that i'm not progressing at all.

Oh by the way. I just found out that my top ranks are 88% and 82% acc. Lol how is it possible. I thought pp highly depends on acc.

Also i have a question. What does it mean "weighted xx% (YY pp)" near my scores in profile?
Basically, what happened was you broke your reading for that map. Also you posted earlier that you couldn't get nomod fc's without retrying like 20 times. Well neither can I. You don't just magically FC stuff, you have to work at it. You want ranks you gotta try hard. As for the weighted bit, thats how much of the pp that score is worth is added to your total pp. My top play gives me 100% second best gives me 95% and my next gives me 90%. Thats how pp works, otherwise the top players would all have like 20k pp(probably more).
As for the accuracy, FC gives a large amount of pp for a map, and so does acc. you need both to get the max pp you can.
timemon

otoed1 wrote:

You don't just magically FC stuff
I don't know how to call this. the "you repeat the hard map from time to time for a lucky FC".
You would be surprised how many of my top plays were luck.
otoed1

timemon wrote:

otoed1 wrote:

You don't just magically FC stuff
I don't know how to call this. the "you repeat the hard map from time to time for a lucky FC".
You would be surprised how many of my top plays were luck.
Same, my top play shoulda had like a 98% acc. lol. Sometimes you just get lucky.
ZenithPhantasm

Momiji wrote:

By the way. Please note that humans are usually not very genetically different, and your in-game decisions and minor details can make a huge difference, assuming you are decently healthy.
At the very least, you are able to be an almost Rohulk or almost Khel. Almost everyone except a Certain somebody
But most people who make threads in GnR seem to have an extra chromosome.
E m i

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

But most people who make threads in GnR seem to have an extra chromosome.
t-thanks you
Vuelo Eluko
khelly doesnt multi he's a lovesmacker
show more