forum

YZYX - Trapped In A Vortex!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shaburase
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 13 listopada 2014 at 15:31:17

Artist: YZYX
Title: Trapped In A Vortex!
Tags: speedcore fast as hell
BPM: 237,42
Filesize: 5581kb
Play Time: 02:53
Difficulties Available:
  1. Vortex (6,35 stars, 1005 notes)
Download: YZYX - Trapped In A Vortex!
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Really fast, really cool, really hard !
I cut out one part of the song at the beginning because I didn't like it so if You want the full mp3 then check other map of this song in osu!
schlafi
It`s actually very fun to play. Ok, maybe a little bit overmapped but that`s OK for this map. Good job :)
OD6 ? Maybe change this to a minimum of 7 but that`s just my opinion.
Topic Starter
Shaburase
I didn't overmap it, 237BPM makes it seem overmaped. I just placed every note to fit the song. Also, I don't play nor map in osu! to the degree that I don't really bother about getting my stuff ranked so I won't change any of the parameters of the map because it's supposed to be fun for me, that was the main purpose, sorry..
schlafi
Well, Ok it`s your choice. Still a nice map~
Topic Starter
Shaburase
Thank You :)
Well.. at some point I might make an easier diff for this song since I really like it and I really enjoy mapping songs I like
schlafi
That would be great!
I really like songs from YZYX and also fast and streamy maps like these. If you do something like this again, or another difficulty, you`ll always have my attention ;)
Topic Starter
Shaburase
Well if You want then I might try to map something You'd like. I need motivation to get my ass back to serious mapping so that would be nice. If you have at least moderately fast song and not longer than 3 minutes then I could try to map it for you~
schlafi
Alright, thanks.
I've a lot of High BPM songs, maybe you like to map some of them.
I'll send you a pm soon with links to the music. ♧
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.