community forum

Chiyoko - Baby Fantastic! -Short ver.- [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
106
show more
Topic Starter
Zweib
枪哥真神也,all fixed
01:15:889 (40) - I would personally add d here to lead in to 01:15:973 (40) for the vocals, as well as add a bit more intensity towards the end of the kiai - finally I choose to add a k at 01:13:056 (26) to make intense, which I think is more sensible.

the other all fixed xD

Thanks for modding!

and updated Nardo's Oni
Kofja
I would move the first timing points offset to 119 and move everything accordingly back, just seems a bit off to me. tho i do love the map :D
shionelove
from PM
metadata:i don't think it needs "-Short Ver.- because there's no -Short Ver.- in official site(short size) and CD(Full size) both...
CD:http://cosmic.surpara.com/1507_baby_come.html
official site; (i can't put official URL because of NSFW haha)
if you have any confirm with some pro staff it is ok

delete Widescreen support thing
idk about letterbox thing(because i'm newbie),if it mustn't be used it's ok
[Muzukashii]
OD5 too hard...4~4.5 plz
00:24:139 (50) - add finish,00:24:306 (51) - move to 00:24:473
that's all almost complete
[Nardo's Oni]
00:03:639 (12,13,14) - dkd for hand kK is too difficult for player especially DT
00:12:889 (79,80) - dk

 RIP ACC

end
Topic Starter
Zweib

shionelove wrote:

from PM
metadata:i don't think it needs "-Short Ver.- because there's no -Short Ver.- in official site(short size) and CD(Full size) both...
CD:http://cosmic.surpara.com/1507_baby_come.html
official site; (i can't put official URL because of NSFW haha)
if you have any confirm with some pro staff it is ok

delete Widescreen support thing fixed
idk about letterbox thing(because i'm newbie),if it mustn't be used it's ok I checkout this box for std diffs too
[Muzukashii]
OD5 too hard...4~4.5 plz changed to 4.5
00:24:139 (50) - add finish,00:24:306 (51) - move to 00:24:473 fixed
that's all almost complete
I'm not very sure about the title but according to the OST, it writes Baby Fantastic! -Short ver.-

Thanks for mod! :)
shionelove

Zweib wrote:

I'm not very sure about the title but according to the OST, it writes Baby Fantastic! -Short ver.-

Thanks for mod! :)
ouch...i hate official site...plz consistent info plz plz plz hhh it's ok next BN feel easy about metadata
Nardoxyribonucleic

shionelove wrote:

from PM
metadata:i don't think it needs "-Short Ver.- because there's no -Short Ver.- in official site(short size) and CD(Full size) both...
CD:http://cosmic.surpara.com/1507_baby_come.html
official site; (i can't put official URL because of NSFW haha)
if you have any confirm with some pro staff it is ok

delete Widescreen support thing
idk about letterbox thing(because i'm newbie),if it mustn't be used it's ok

[Nardo's Oni]
00:03:639 (12,13,14) - dkd for hand kK is too difficult for player especially DT I would prefer following the pitch of violin by using k d k there.
00:12:889 (79,80) - dk kd would be better as the sounds are pretty similar.

 RIP ACC

end
Thanks for your mod~ :)
Topic Starter
Zweib
ok all fixed and updated now 0.0
shionelove
fk i can't find even Short "v"er not "V"er RIPRIP

anyway come on icon
Topic Starter
Zweib
Thank you shionelove~ mua :)
Koiyuki
  1. Just some complaints.
  2. My personal suggestions.
  3. Highly recommended.
  4. Unrankable, you have to fix it.

General
  1. 这是op吗?是的话加个opening到tag里面去
  2. iMage-- changed his username to Meg, so add "Meg" to tags.


12q's Easy
  1. 00:06:473 (4) - 尾finish
  2. 00:07:306 (1) - finish
  3. 00:08:139 (2) - 头尾finish
  4. 00:09:473 (3) - 头折返finish
  5. 00:10:806 (4) - 头finish
  6. 00:18:806 (1) - 头finish
  7. 00:22:806 (2) - 头finish
  8. 00:24:139 (1) - 头finish
  9. 00:57:473 (1) - finish
  10. 01:08:139 (1) - 头finish
  11. 01:18:139 (4) - 这尾巴用finish比whistle好
  12. 01:24:139 - 这里我建议加点东西,最后插个break只为了放个转盘没啥意思


Normal
  1. 00:01:473 (2) - 这里加个nc就很有感觉
  2. 00:23:473 (2) - 头上clap或finish
  3. 01:18:806 (1) - finish
  4. 01:29:639 - 转盘和其他diff一样end在这里


Hard
  1. 00:01:473 (2,1) - swap nc?
  2. 00:23:473 (3) - 头上clap或finish
  3. 00:24:139 (1,2) - 把2,3间距拉大点,这样怎么样:http://puu.sh/jaVA6/c6ca0abe9a.jpg


iMage's Insane
  1. fine


hvick225's Harem
  1. For the ranking rule, you should change your diff name to something like "hvick225's Insane/Another/Extra". (rip 小维维's harem 另外能不能求小维维的mu啊
  2. 00:06:806 (6) - nc? and finish
  3. 00:07:306 (1) - 头上finish或clap
  4. 00:08:139 (4,7) - finish
  5. 00:09:472 (4) - 00:09:972 (6) - 头finish
  6. 00:10:806 (1,3) - 头finish
  7. 00:11:806 (5) - clap/finish
  8. 00:12:472 (2,4) - clap
  9. 00:21:472 (1) - finish
  10. 00:22:806 (1,3,4,6) - 白线都可以加finish
  11. 00:45:472 (3) - nc? 头改用finish?
  12. 00:51:806 (4) - 尾finish
  13. 00:53:472 (1) - finish
  14. 00:54:639 (1) - 头finish
  15. 01:18:806 (4) - nc?
  16. 01:24:139 (1) - 头finish
  17. 01:26:472 (1) - 尾finish


Fantastic
  1. 00:18:306 (3) - 这里用drum sound?
  2. 00:23:473 (1) - clap/finish
  3. 00:59:806 (6) - 这个弧度抬高一点,我个人打的时候很容易断尾,毕竟是3/4slider
  4. 01:15:139 (1,1,1,1) - 说真的我听不出来是1/3,我听了几遍觉得还是1/4,类似xxx x的节奏


你票美丽
这游戏好玩吗?
hvick225

Minakami Yuki wrote:

hvick225's Harem
  1. For the ranking rule, you should change your diff name to something like "hvick225's Insane/Another/Extra". (rip 小维维's harem 另外能不能求小维维的mu啊
  2. 00:06:806 (6) - nc? and finish
  3. 00:07:306 (1) - 头上finish或clap
  4. 00:08:139 (4,7) - finish
  5. 00:09:472 (4) - 00:09:972 (6) - 头finish
  6. 00:10:806 (1,3) - 头finish
  7. 00:11:806 (5) - clap/finish
  8. 00:12:472 (2,4) - clap
  9. 00:21:472 (1) - finish
  10. 00:22:806 (1,3,4,6) - 白线都可以加finish
  11. 00:45:472 (3) - nc? 头改用finish?
  12. 00:51:806 (4) - 尾finish
  13. 00:53:472 (1) - finish
  14. 00:54:639 (1) - 头finish
  15. 01:18:806 (4) - nc?
  16. 01:24:139 (1) - 头finish
  17. 01:26:472 (1) - 尾finish
all fixed
Thanks for modding~
http://puu.sh/jb18d/699cd384a2.osu
Topic Starter
Zweib

Minakami Yuki wrote:

  1. Just some complaints.
  2. My personal suggestions.
  3. Highly recommended.
  4. Unrankable, you have to fix it.

General
  1. 这是op吗?是的话加个opening到tag里面去 OK
  2. iMage-- changed his username to Meg, so add "Meg" to tags. OK


12q's Easy
  1. 00:06:473 (4) - 尾finish
  2. 00:07:306 (1) - finish
  3. 00:08:139 (2) - 头尾finish
  4. 00:09:473 (3) - 头折返finish
  5. 00:10:806 (4) - 头finish
  6. 00:18:806 (1) - 头finish
  7. 00:22:806 (2) - 头finish
  8. 00:24:139 (1) - 头finish
  9. 00:57:473 (1) - finish
  10. 01:08:139 (1) - 头finish
  11. 01:18:139 (4) - 这尾巴用finish比whistle好
  12. 01:24:139 - 这里我建议加点东西,最后插个break只为了放个转盘没啥意思 看了下影响不大就全代gder fix了?


Normal
  1. 00:01:473 (2) - 这里加个nc就很有感觉 OK
  2. 00:23:473 (2) - 头上clap或finish finish加尾巴了,太鼓也是这么下的
  3. 01:18:806 (1) - finish OK
  4. 01:29:639 - 转盘和其他diff一样end在这里 OK


Hard
  1. 00:01:473 (2,1) - swap nc? OK
  2. 00:23:473 (3) - 头上clap或finish 同normal
  3. 00:24:139 (1,2) - 把2,3间距拉大点,这样怎么样:http://puu.sh/jaVA6/c6ca0abe9a.jpg 这样好像flow反了,只把3拉远了点


iMage's Insane
  1. fine


Fantastic
  1. 00:18:306 (3) - 这里用drum sound?其他类似地方也没加,还是统一好了
  2. 00:23:473 (1) - clap/finish 同normal
  3. 00:59:806 (6) - 这个弧度抬高一点,我个人打的时候很容易断尾,毕竟是3/4slider OK
  4. 01:15:139 (1,1,1,1) - 说真的我听不出来是1/3,我听了几遍觉得还是1/4,类似xxx x的节奏 准备了个edit过的mp3,但是想先尽量不换0 0


你票美丽
这游戏好玩吗?
Koiyuki
forget to mention:
in hvick225's Insane, there is a pure white combo color, but 255,255,255 is not allowed, please change it :<

其实其他diff那个239,239,239的白色我也比较虚,尽可能还是换成其他颜色吧,不要用接近纯白的颜色了(纯黑也是一样
Topic Starter
Zweib

Minakami Yuki wrote:

forget to mention:
in hvick225's Insane, there is a pure white combo color, but 255,255,255 is not allowed, please change it :<

其实其他diff那个239,239,239的白色我也比较虚,尽可能还是换成其他颜色吧,不要用接近纯白的颜色了(纯黑也是一样
@hvick225 连同其他diff一起把纯白色换成225,225,225行吗
hvick225

Zweib wrote:

@hvick225 连同其他diff一起把纯白色换成225,225,225行吗
Koiyuki
: p/4354728

Bubbled!
Topic Starter
Zweib
Thanks M酱><
MirinH
woc是taishi
先馬克

ticket-1

Hard

  1. 00:11:806 (1) - 白線最好別這樣玩
  2. 01:08:139 (1,2) - 1/4間距要麼等距1.0要麼把前面那個改成這個間距,hard最好不要亂玩1/4

iMage's Insane

  1. 00:13:973 (2) - wow this clap is rly loud, lower the volume a bit?or use custom hitsound
  2. 00:33:473 (1,2) - i think you can change the spacing here,the spacing you are using now is kinda same with the last ds but your last ds is 1/2 so players might read the as 1/2 too(since the bgm here do have 1/2 rhythm and the music is not changed),suggest doing a anti jump or do a larger distance
  3. 00:34:139 (3,4,5,6,7) - suggest using drum clap here or something similar to that,soft hitnormal doesnt have the feeling
  4. 01:26:639 (4) - its the ending, maybe do something like triple?

hvick225's Insane

  1. 00:24:139 - 00:34:473 -抱歉這段音效有些聽不懂,一般音樂是24clap,這曲其他diff也都是24clap,於是你是13clap,於是我還是建議你24clap,13clap聽起來怪怪的,(人家是噗啪噗啪,你是啪噗啪噗)
  2. 這麼送,做了給自己dt用的嗎233

Fantastic

  1. 我在最高難度說下音效好了,00:13:473 - 00:34:806,如果你的whistle是為了表現吉他的話那麼你漏了太多的音,像 00:14:639 (1,2) - 00:16:139 (1,2) - 00:29:806 (2) - 嘛,剩下還有一堆,如果不是為了吉他的話我就建議刪掉了,畢竟這種whistle只合吉他
  2. 01:26:139 (7) - 臥槽你拉個紅點滑條好不好啊,這什麼jb這麼難看
call me back
hvick225

Mackenzie wrote:

woc是taishi
先馬克

ticket-1

hvick225's Insane

  1. 00:24:139 - 00:34:473 -抱歉這段音效有些聽不懂,一般音樂是24clap,這曲其他diff也都是24clap,於是你是13clap,於是我還是建議你24clap,13clap聽起來怪怪的,(人家是噗啪噗啪,你是啪噗啪噗)
  2. 這麼送,做了給自己dt用的嗎233 我試了一下 沒想到真的能打
call me back
thanks for the mod~

http://puu.sh/jlifc/97225210e4.osu
Topic Starter
Zweib

Mackenzie wrote:

woc是taishi
先馬克

ticket-1

Hard

  1. 00:11:806 (1) - 白線最好別這樣玩 这个长白?好像音不是很强,而且1/4处还有鼓我觉得这样还是挺合适的
  2. 01:08:139 (1,2) - 1/4間距要麼等距1.0要麼把前面那個改成這個間距,hard最好不要亂玩1/4 fixed

Fantastic

  1. 我在最高難度說下音效好了,00:13:473 - 00:34:806,如果你的whistle是為了表現吉他的話那麼你漏了太多的音,像 00:14:639 (1,2) - 00:16:139 (1,2) - 00:29:806 (2) - 嘛,剩下還有一堆,如果不是為了吉他的話我就建議刪掉了,畢竟這種whistle只合吉他 嗯。。因为哨子音比较吵所以我觉得音量小的地方不适合用,但是在有推进感的部分加上哨子可以凸显节奏应该还是挺不错的,还有。。。然后这个逼我装不下去了
  2. 01:26:139 (7) - 臥槽你拉個紅點滑條好不好啊,這什麼jb這麼難看 我草好像是有点难看,不过也不适合太扭,点了两点

谢摸~
call me back
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply