forum

underrated players

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vuelo Eluko

[ Momiji ] wrote:

big black is so easy, ar10 is soo easy, I can't do it because it's too hard for me, but trust me, it's super easy
FlyingKebab pls
E m i

Riince wrote:

[ Momiji ] wrote:

big black is so easy, ar10 is soo easy, I can't do it because it's too hard for me, but trust me, it's super easy
FlyingKebab pls
sup
nrl
good job
Raniemi
Idk but I think I'm pretty underrated
Rewben2
Underrated in what sense? pp-wise?
buny
i'm the self renowned #1 king of osu

sup?
Soulg

buny wrote:

i'm the self renowned #1 king of osu

sup?
wowow me too
cheezstik
My rank is bronze 4 digits but I actually have challenger 3 digit mechanics, it's just my shit teams maps holding me back.
Raniemi

Rewben2 wrote:

Well yea, pretty much because of the way I limit myself :P
xasuma

Raniemi wrote:

Rewben2 wrote:

Well yea, pretty much because of the way I limit myself :P

http://puu.sh/cKIiA/a367b2d851.jpg

WTF?!
winber1
i'm overrated

oh wait, no i'm not, no one cares about me nvm jk

sigh time to fap again
Gumpy

cheezstik wrote:

My rank is bronze 4 digits but I actually have challenger 3 digit mechanics, it's just my shit teams maps holding me back.
That's what everyone says.
cheezstik

Gumpyyy wrote:

cheezstik wrote:

That's what everyone says.
No but really man, I'm actually really good, it's just that everyone always makes me lose by feeding making bad maps.
Raniemi
http://puu.sh/cKIiA/a367b2d851.jpg

WTF?!
That's pretty much why
chainpullz
I'm underrated only from the standpoint that I'm almost able to get decent fc's in the low 5*(after hr) range and I can't be bothered to grind maps in the 4.8-5* range in the meantime. After semester finishes and I have more free time/sleep to devote to grinding I'll probably shoot up to 3k pp in 1-2 weeks. Kind of like Narrill and Xilver could always do well on hdhr and hr respectively and then one week they just went through and fixed combos on 20 songs and shot up in rank like a rocket.
Illkryn
im so underrated it makes me so flippin mad y cant i just get some darn pp and gf
-GN
do u kno why i cant rank up, i can read ar 10.3 ez im rank 13k, i should have more rank than these noobs, they are slow so slow
[-Cloud-]
People who don't give a shit about pp are mostly underrated.
-Soba-
I should be #1, or maybe winber
Karuta-_old_1

CptBlackBird wrote:

what kind of players can called underrated players?
Retired/Some players who are ranked high in older beatmaps
PLAYER WITH RSI
rizzo
B1rd
MillhioreF
Illkryn

B1rd wrote:

MillhioreF
Arguably thats a grey zone, his skill is unique in that its just reading, the maps he does arent exactly demanding at all.
B1rd

Illkryn wrote:

B1rd wrote:

MillhioreF
Arguably thats a grey zone, his skill is unique in that its just reading, the maps he does arent exactly demanding at all.
yeah Airman isn't demanding at all.
buny

Illkryn wrote:

B1rd wrote:

MillhioreF
someone had to mention his name right?

this is, afterall, a circlejerk thread
B1rd

buny wrote:

B1rd wrote:

MillhioreF
someone had to mention his name right?

this is, afterall, a circlejerk thread
I think you're just being obnoxious.
cheezstik
While I agree that MillhioreF is underrated and undisputedly one of the best readers, EZ kinda does take away the jump aspect from airman. It was even said by MillhioreF himself, if you learn to read EZ, then it will actually make some maps much easier, hence why maps like Cirno's Perfect Math Class TAG4 have only been FC'ed with EZ (or HT) and not no-mod. Same with the freedom dive, it's streams have been reduced to a pretty low speed with HT, and you don't even have to do it accurately since it's a pretty abnormally low OD with EZ, all that's showing really is his reading and consistency.
B1rd
EZ only makes the jumps easier by a little bit, only the extra radius of the circle, which isn't that much.
cheezstik

B1rd wrote:

EZ only makes the jumps easier by a little bit, only the extra radius of the circle, which isn't that much.
The circles are pretty massive, making the jumps a lot easier IMO. Something like 5 people have Airman FC'ed nomod or HD/HR, and the difficulty of that map comes primarily from the jumps, so if the jumps were only a little bit easier with EZ, then that would mean that MillhioreF basically has aim just as good as the 5 people that have FC'ed Airman, which I just don't agree with.
B1rd
I don't care what you agree with. I wish you'd stop picking apart all the trivial details of my arguments.

CS barely has an effect on the speed you need to jump. I have seen his repaly in slow motion and 95% of the time he is hitting near the middle of the circle- he is moving his cursor exactly as fast as you would need to no-mod. and he didn't FC it did he, he got a high combo, which dozens of people have done.
cheezstik

B1rd wrote:

I don't care what you agree with. I wish you'd stop picking apart all the trivial details of my arguments.

CS barely has an effect on the speed you need to jump. I have seen his repaly in slow motion and 95% of the time he is hitting near the middle of the circle- he is moving his cursor exactly as fast as you would need to no-mod. and he didn't FC it did he, he got a high combo, which dozens of people have done.
He nearly SS'd it, and is probably capable of at least an FC without too many more tries. It's not only the CS, but he also gets a lot more time to react to the jumps, since it's AR5, which sure, isn't easy to read, but for MillhioreF it is, so he makes use of it and uses it to his advantage. The low OD also gives him a ridiculously large window of time to hit the jumps themselves. Overall, the jumps on EZ Airman are just no where near as impressive or difficult as no-mod / HD / HR Airman.

His high combo was 955, which only 9 people have done, and I still don't think his aim is close to the aim of those 9 people.

Say what you want then, but I'm sure others would also disagree with MillhioreF's aim being as good as the likes of rrtyui, cookiezi, thelewa, funorange, and whoever else FC'ed or got a 955+ combo on airman, and I don't care whether you care or not about me agreeing with that.
B1rd
god you're annoying, have an ignore for a while.
cheezstik

B1rd wrote:

lol oh no, a random guy I don't know put me on his ignore list cos he was butthurt about MillhioreF not being as good as he thinks he is. Thanks for sharing that you ignored me, what a necessary and constructive addition to the thread.
Vuelo Eluko

cheezstik wrote:

B1rd wrote:

lol oh no, a random guy I don't know put me on his ignore list cos he was butthurt about MillhioreF not being as good as he thinks he is. Thanks for sharing that you ignored me, what a necessary and constructive addition to the thread.
#rekt

also WoW servers getting ddosed by china fuk
buny

B1rd wrote:

salty up in here, eh?
nrl

B1rd wrote:

CS barely has an effect on the speed you need to jump.
This is so facepalm it's laughable.
B1rd

Riince wrote:

also WoW servers getting ddosed by china fuk
god dammit Riince, you ruined my ignore. why would you do that.

buny wrote:

B1rd wrote:

salty up in here, eh?
I am just against people being negative like that, if someone has achieved great scores there is nothing wrong with praising them. A positive community is a good community.

Narrill wrote:

B1rd wrote:

CS barely has an effect on the speed you need to jump.
This is so facepalm it's laughable.
I see you need to argue with everything I say, but if you do at least have the decency to explain and give a reason.
Vuelo Eluko

B1rd wrote:

god dammit Riince, you ruined my ignore. why would you do that.
2 #Rekt for the price of one~
nrl

B1rd wrote:

I see you need to argue with everything I say, but if you do at least have the decency to explain and give a reason.
If you move your arm as fast as you can and attempt to stop on a very small point I guarantee you'll miss, but if you do it slower you'll hit that small point with much higher consistency. Need I say more?
B1rd

Narrill wrote:

B1rd wrote:

If you move your arm as fast as you can and attempt to stop on a very small point I guarantee you'll miss, but if you do it slower you'll hit that small point with much higher consistency. Need I say more?
It still doesn't have much of an effect on the speed you physically have to jump. this would only be true for players that snap to notes and get there before they have to.
show more