forum

Am I progressing at a normal rate?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FluxDZ
Hey, I'm just wondering if I am progressing at a normal rate as I feel like my progress has slowed down and I fear I may be doing something that is lowering how quickly I learn harder maps. Thanks for any replies I get ^.^
Celleste
Yup, totally normal.
When you start the game you're progressing at high rate, but with time it'll slow down. The more you're skilled, the harder you keep progressing. osu! is a ruthless (e)sport.
deletemyaccount
Everyone progresses at different rates. It's perfectly normal to hit a "wall", just keep on playing and you'll improve.
Vuelo Eluko
you're not playing enough thats the thing you're doing wrong
same thing im doing wrong and the reason why i just decay
chainpullz
Narrill is rank ~500 at 17k plays and Kittehcommando is top 100 in 30k. You better step it up bro.
Gumpy
Yes.
Vuelo Eluko

chainpullz wrote:

Narrill is rank ~500 at 17k plays and Kittehcommando is top 100 in 30k. You better step it up bro.
at least one of those is confirmed for playing offline/having more than one account
E m i
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/246186
what is 'normal rate'?
- Milhofo -
There is no normal rate for progressing, just don't force it.
Green Platinum
Stop caring about how fast others progress and play for yourself
chainpullz
I was making a point by listing someone who plays a lot of offline and someone who simply improved at an exceptional rate. You get basically no where by comparing yourself to other people in life and the sooner you learn this the better. Fundamentally you are who you are and they are who they are. There are a lot of indeterminate factors that go into this.

TL; DR: It's not worth your time/effort to go out of your way to compare yourself with other people.
RivenDaddy
yup
nrl
good job