Total Posts
Topic Starter
Navizel

Tsukimonogatari and Jojo!!!!!111!!1
Jinxy
0_o

DRRR2!?
The Winner Man
Aldnoah Zero has to pull some real shit to salvage what happened last season.
Jojo, Monotagari and Durarara is also pretty nice
Green Platinum
The line up of sequels this time around is pretty good, DRRR, Milky Holmes, Dog Days, Kuroko's B'Ball I'm excited.

Fuck Tokyo ghoul tho

I seem to recall Nanoha Vivid being announced for this season but maybe it's the next one. Also no mention of the new precure to tho those usually start in February and are pretty separate from the anime seasons
Leguna

The Winner Man wrote:

Aldnoah Zero has to pull some real shit to salvage what happened last season.
i concur
California
omg drrr! 2 yes!!
Mogsy
Most excited for Yuri Kuma Arashi, as it's more Kunihiko Ikuhara. Dude's a mad genius.

Also, DRRR!! 2 is a split-cour over the next two years. You kids have fun with that.
domSaur
i still wonder how is KanColle gonna work .-.
Leguna

domSaur wrote:

i still wonder how is KanColle gonna work .-.
let's hope they're not gonna postpone it any further, and stick with that release date @_@
NoHitter
Some of the manga/LN I'm following is getting animated this season cool.
blissfulyoshi

NoHitter wrote:

Some of the manga/LN I'm following is getting animated this season cool.
Same for me, but I have a feeling they won't be that great to watch....

Absolute Duo is being done by 8-bit which has yet to show me some decent action scenes, so as much as I would hope to see some great high speed close quarter combat, I would expect only IS low budget level at best.

Shinmai Maou is done by production IMS which has no real track record so far, but since they never been involved in decent action shows, I again have great doubts.

Isuca => Arms => fanservice T_T...

Oh well, I'll still probably watch all of them... Meanwhile, I'll probably preorder ToZ and watch the anime before I marathon the game. Also, Seven Arcs can't let me down with their 2nd largest franchise.... I hope.
Kyonko Hizara
Definitely Jojo, KanColle, Tokyo Ghoul 2, Aldnoah 2, Tsukimonogatri, and Tales of Zesteria

Possibly I'll watch the Strike Witches and Psycho Pass movies.
CodeS
Kancolle is gonna sell like crazy. regardless of the quality
Cinderella is gonna sell like crazy thanks to the iM@S Movie boost and the Idols Hype going on right now.
Pawsu
monogatari seriesss <333
Gumpy

How can they make this work?! I don't get it
VShine
Tokyo Ghoul 2 and Aldnoah Zero 2 :oops:

hopefully they gonna reduce the censorship in season 2 of TG...
CodeS

Gumpyyy wrote:

How can they make this work?! I don't get it
Like this:

Lanturn
Oh, a new Tales anime. Best news all day!

I was worried after SAO/LH there wasn't going to be any fantasy/rpg kind of animes, so I'm pretty happy.
Pawsu
lanturn, have you heard of selector infected? that's kind of an rpg..
Ceph23
Will we ever get to see the next season of hataraku maou-sama and Sankarea? T.T

But hey jojo made this season all the more better.
Edit: Woah! Kantai Collection!? Yeah!!
domSaur

Ceph23 wrote:

Will we ever get to see the next season of hataraku maou-sama and Sankarea? T.T

But hey jojo made this season all the more better.
Edit: Woah! Kantai Collection!? Yeah!!
i thought i'm the only one who wanted another season of Sankarea..

like, there's srsly has to be one.. the first season didn't even got into the best parts of the manga ;_;
Lanturn

CanadianPaws wrote:

lanturn, have you heard of selector infected? that's kind of an rpg..
Isn't selector ending after 12 episodes though? I don't think it's part of the winter line-up unless I'm mistaken.

ps. I looked up some info, and seems like it's going to be just a special? I'm guessing an OVA then like Tales of Symphonia or maybe a film like Vesperia and not a full series like tales of Abyss.. I hope I'm wrong though and its a full anime series with 24-26 episodes.

oh well.. Dog Days/KanColle should be enough.. At least I'll be able to put more focus outside of anime next season :D
show more