[General]
Skin Name: Ed, Edd n Eddy
Creator: rcmero
Theme: EEnE. Duh.
Version: 3.0
Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3j9jppkbe6ppc5c/eene.osk

[Data]
Size: 10,9 MB
Is it fully skinned? Almost (all that remains is taiko images, sounds and mods)
Screenshots:

[Misc]
Disclaimer: EEnE belongs to Danny Antonucci. Paper Mario-styled characters by legendofzeldarocks (http://legendofzeldarocks.deviantart.com).
Author's Comments: I kept some stuff from the template skin 'cause I'm not done yet (like sounds). I also kept some xcf images (needs GIMP)
Updates:
  1. v1.0: Initial release.
  2. v2.0:
    1. As request, replaced countdown.
    2. New spinners.
    3. New report screen.
    4. New score images.
    5. New gameover screen.

Actually, the only thing that's NOT new is the sounds!
  3. v3.0 (2010-04-03):
    1. Completely restyled CtB. Eddy's catching jawbreakers :D What? It seems appropriate.
    2. Added yet another spinner. This one's a Mis-Edventures game disc (for the Gamecube, by the way)
    3. Replaced section-pass.png and sectionpass.mp3
    4. Changed ranking-panel.png. Now the Eds are looking at it :D Also changed a couple of score boards (S, A)
    5. Changed spinner-clear.png
  4. v3.5 (2012-07-10)
    1. New countdown sounds and images.
    2. Replaced many images that I thought were horrible.
    3. Removed extra files.
    4. New section fail image and sound.
    5. Edited rank images, both small and large.
    6. Fixed fruit-ryuuta.png, moved it down a bit so that it works right in-game.
    7. Initial Taiko skinning.

posted
Try to fix those white borders! And pasting simple images over pre-made stuff such as the countdown it's not very nice :3
But your'e doing a nice job! Keep up! Practice makes Knowledge =p (or something like that o-o')

PS: Finnaly someone used the guide besides me XD
posted
On the "Game Over" Who is that with the blonde hair? O_o Naz?
posted

Dragvon wrote:

Finnaly someone used the guide besides me XD
What guide?

MittenMasterzz wrote:

On the "Game Over" Who is that with the blonde hair? O_o Nazz?
Guess so. But don't ask me, I didn't make the characters (read disclaimer)
posted
Eddy gave me nightmares
posted
Why would you say that? (LOL)
posted
Sorry for double post, but I've just done a new version, with (nearly) all changed graphics.
I'll post it when I'm done with the hitscores.
In the meantime, here are some screenshots.

posted
Sorry for triple post (and bump) but new version released. DL link in first post.
I'll upload the screenies when I get home.

Edit: SCREENIES HERE
BTW I forgot to mention there are like three spinners. Pick one you like and rename to "spinner-circle.png".
I got this image out of a EEnE theme for your desktop. The old one's still available though.
posted
I would never think that someone will actually make EEnE skin ._.
posted
Have to post again. Stupid proxy not letting me post.

Anyway, I was thinking about using one of these "praise images". Which do you like the most?
posted
If you've GOTTA use one of those, use the "Terrific!" praiser image. It works better with the style.
posted

Natteke desu wrote:

I would never think that someone will actually make EEnE skin ._.
^^^

Also, I haven't seen this cartoon since 2004 orz...
Anyway,

Keep going :3
posted
posted
New version released! :)

v3.0 (2010-04-03)
  1. Completely restyled CtB. Eddy's catching jawbreakers :D What? It seems appropriate.
  2. Added yet another spinner. This one's a Mis-Edventures game disc (for the Gamecube, by the way)
  3. Replaced section-pass.png and sectionpass.mp3
  4. Changed ranking-panel.png. Now the Eds are looking at it :D Also changed a couple of score boards (S, A)
  5. Changed spinner-clear.png

Screenies and dl link in first post.
posted
Yay! This is just what I've been looking for. :D
posted
Well at least I'm happy someone uses this. Anyway, I got my new laptop and I'm gonna install osu! now. I think I'll work on the skin some more since I have nothing else to do.
posted
Is this skin dead no- oh wait. Anyway I'm having problems downloading files lately, so I MIGHT get it but the downloading will be slow as hell, so it might sway my opinion toward getting it.
posted
No it's not dead. I still work on it, just not as much. I just need to get osu! to install.
posted
It's been a long time... how have you been?
When I look at the last post date (2010) it really makes me wonder just how lazy I am with stuff.
But here I am again, updating this skin once again.
And here's a screenshot for proof.

I'll be sure to update the front post with more screenshots and the latest version.