forum

Add a reason when a user left the multiplayer room

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +803
show more
Oinari-sama

Niko-nyan wrote:

about the timeout on solo im not sure btw because some people afk/brb when they are playing and continue when they are back but if there is a time out i won't agree with that only because i think if anyone afk in the middle and got a timeout = over jkalsdjaskldj askldsajklda mad *maybe
that just my suggestion but it would be better if no timeout for SOLO *if multiplayer = should have it because as you know, if 1 of the player afk, ofc the host will be kicked the player who afk so it's called kicked and time out (quit is neccesary in this case)
The "Time Out" in the OP is referring to bad connection if I understand correctly.

And please use proper punctuation, your post was hell hard to read.
Topic Starter
troke
" the host will be kicked the player who afk so it's called kicked and time out." i think should have auto kick when the player is afk in multiplayer room, and Timeout if they had bad internet connection
Niko-nyan

Oinari-sama wrote:

Niko-nyan wrote:

about the timeout on solo im not sure btw because some people afk/brb when they are playing and continue when they are back but if there is a time out i won't agree with that only because i think if anyone afk in the middle and got a timeout = over jkalsdjaskldj askldsajklda mad *maybe
that just my suggestion but it would be better if no timeout for SOLO *if multiplayer = should have it because as you know, if 1 of the player afk, ofc the host will be kicked the player who afk so it's called kicked and time out (quit is neccesary in this case)
The "Time Out" in the OP is referring to bad connection if I understand correctly.

And please use proper punctuation, your post was hell hard to read.
because bad english ;w; sorry about that
Topic Starter
troke
up ? :(
Pringle
Bump! I really like the idea of this, but I have no monehs ;w;
Topic Starter
troke
bump
Faishal Akbar
kinda nice feature so we can avoid some annoying pm asking why we quit. but sure peppy will tryhard to implement it.

10/10 would give my soul vote to this thing
Elucie
This would be nice :)
yanQQ
Definitely should make this.
PieInOblivion
Good idea!
Not much else to add...
*Gives Star*
CrushyGreenRen
This will do the job for everyone. No more i hate u i will never c u again
Ilham
this feature sounds good :)
Topic Starter
troke
ikr :)
- Sugoi Sugoi -
Take my stars (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Karuta-_old_1
A certain glitch in osu multiplayer has brought me here again

I don't see the importance in casual multiplayer

but in a tournament it is really helpful to decide whether the player has quit on purpose
Topic Starter
troke
can i bump my thread?
nya10
Agreeing about this, however hopefully this will be not difficult to implement.

For tournament purpose
Topic Starter
troke
i hope this feature will be implementated
vitail
very nice idea
Topic Starter
troke
pls peppy >:(
Alpgh367
Great idea! Hope this gets implemented.
Luqanted
perfectct
Fisicia
nice uwu
-glug-
hmm, nice idea
Luddy
This is a great idea, and hopefully can be implemented by the time that osu!next comes around, it's really annoying to get timed out of a lobby or have to relog in osu! and get messages in discord from my friends wondering why "I got offline" even though it isn't my fault, would cut down on that annoyance.
Topic Starter
troke
hmm i got a 2 stars uwu
Shiv
currently dont have any star, but im supporting this ^^