forum

Add a reason when a user left the multiplayer room

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +803
Topic Starter
troke
Old title: Add reason when left game

xxx has left the game (Quit) if they quit
xxx has left the game (timeout) if they timeout
xxx has left the game (kicked) if they kicked
Screenshot

If me disconnected from osu server when playing on multiplayer and reconnect again, someone tell a something about me, "Why he is leaving?" "Maybe he press the Esc to escape" is actually NO i tell them My internet is sucks, but they don't Trust me, i think this feature would be nice when leaving osu or multiplaying :)

Please give opinions about this feature.
sorry bad english
FrzR
Would be nice. Reduces the rates of people pm'ing you when you leave the room. "Ey, bruh y u left game come back plz"
Topic Starter
troke
yep, another game have this feature
FrzR

-Troke- wrote:

yep, another game have this feature
Well the purpose is to make convenience. Not just copy features from another game.
Unsafeman121
Well, I've had a quick look around the forum and I can't seem to find a dupe (Though I don't know nearly as much as the mods, so maybe they'll be able to find something :P)

~ That surprises me as I would have thought this was an often requested feature. It would be nice to have this implemented.

Fr33z3R wrote:

Reduces the rates of people pm'ing you when you leave the room. "Ey, bruh y u left game come back plz"
^ This also

~ Though by the same respect it could reduce the number of random unprovoked kickings from multiplayer lobbies as the hosts will be aware of the fact that it would alert everyone. If it was just one person then fine, but if the host is just kicking randomers one after the other for no good reason then I wouldn't really want to stay in the lobby all that much....

I would be in support of this ~ assuming it doesn't get listed as a dupe ofc :P
Accel Walker
this would be great as especially players that have decent connections, and suddenly quit the game without saying anything

so that people won't assume that the player quit without any reasons
Ace3DF
Damn I'm going to need to alt+f4 each time then to make it look like I crashed
Kouya-

Ace3DF wrote:

Hey look, my old in-game avatar ~

Athrun
This is perfect.
Dazdy_old

Ace3DF wrote:

My shitty connection does that for me. :P
Stefan
That's a good idea, got my support here! (When it's time to star it)
Yukiteru Amano
Never thought about it but this seems good :D
Karuta-_old_1

Fr33z3R wrote:

Would be nice. Reduces the rates of people pm'ing you when you leave the room. "Ey, bruh y u left game come back plz"
the only people who does that are people who are picking beatmaps that are too annoying to play

usually when I timed out I'd just join another room, if I really liked the room I would've just joined back while they are still playing
Valentrixe
agree with this
it will help to not make a misunderstanding to other player in multiplayer when we suddenly 'escape' because timeout
#blame our suck slow internet connection
Korakov
I'm agree with this.

In case, when someone has a mapping project, but, he/she leaves for a reason, would totally great with add it a reason.
theramdans
"theramdans left the game (crapnet)"

suits me! lol
Topic Starter
troke
bump!
Mira-san
lol I thought this feature was about something else.
Meh. Can be useful. Support. /o/
Topic Starter
troke
i hope added
-Rina-_old_1
bump!
Ciyus Miapah
Gooooooood!
Fort left the game (wasted)

support!
Verniy_Chan
++ Feature Requests