forum

MLP + DT

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
chainpullz
If your top scores are DT scores on MLP maps, do you ever stop to hate yourself? I guess the same could be asked about maps like Koigokoro that seem to be absurdly overweighted. Is the pp worth selling your soul to the devil?
Soulg
what a shitty post
Illkryn
ye!!! wouldnt catch me with them in my top ranks!!!!
winber1
soon you will all realize that nothing matters except boobs
cheezstik
The same could be said about remote control and Gimme Gimme, those are just as overweighted, but barely anyone says shit, cos barely anyone can farm those maps, but if you think about it, those maps are basically just harder versions of MLP / Koigokoro, or D.M.C - Rungran. Just cos we aren't as high / relevant as top players, doesn't mean we should get shit for farming lower pp overweighted maps.

chainpullz wrote:

Is the pp worth selling your soul to the devil?
I would personally rip souls straight out of starving African homeless orphans with my bare hands for the devil if it meant I got a better rank on osu, idk, maybe that's just me though.
Gumpy

I don't know what to say.
winber1

cheezstik wrote:

I would personally rip souls straight out of starving African homeless orphans with my bare hands for the devil if it meant I got a better rank on osu, idk, maybe that's just me though.
where do i sign up
Synpoo

i already sold my soul to the devil
Topic Starter
chainpullz

winber1 wrote:

cheezstik wrote:

where do i sign up
You could start by ripping the hearts out of the 441 people ahead of you in rank idk. Seems faster than ripping souls out of starving African homeless orphans. Some of those orphans might gnaw your hand off in the process.
Rewben2

Soulg wrote:

what a shitty post
No, I don't care if the songs in my top performances are farming maps and neither should anyone else.
RaneFire

chainpullz wrote:

cheezstik wrote:

You could start by ripping the hearts out of the 441 people ahead of you in rank idk. Seems faster than ripping souls out of starving African homeless orphans. Some of those orphans might gnaw your hand off in the process.
Safer too. You don't want Ebola. You guys are cruel.

I don't like ponies or chipmunk-voice anime TV-sizes.

I've given up all aspirations of getting pp.
B1rd
Some people specifically avoid those maps just so they can retain a sense of superiority over those that have those ranks.

What Rewben said.
Noobsicle

winber1 wrote:

soon you will all realize that nothing matters except boobs
cheezstik

RaneFire wrote:

chainpullz wrote:

Safer too. You don't want Ebola. You guys are cruel.

U wot m8?

(Found at least another 3 further down in your list but I couldn't be fked making more screens)
[-Cloud-]
It's only chipmunk, when you play it with NC.
RaneFire

cheezstik wrote:

U wot m8?

(Found at least another 3 further down in your list but I couldn't be fked making more screens)
Congratulations, you found 3 out of 2000+ scores (I'm sure there's more anyway from random plays and multi etc.)

Also, don't like =/= don't play. I just don't grind them for pp like other people do. Can't stand the music after 1 or 2 plays.

That 99.74% was done on my 2nd play where I pretty much SS'd the entire map and missed the last note. I don't retry for SS so that was a fluke. The only reason I even played symphonic love is because I watched cookiezi play the one map of the song so it brings back memories and I felt like playing it.
Synpoo
somebody give me DT skills
Varetyr

RaneFire wrote:

just HDHR all these DnB maps ♥
cheezstik

RaneFire wrote:

cheezstik wrote:

U wot m8?

Congratulations, you found 3 out of 2000+ scores (I'm sure there's more anyway from random plays and multi etc.)

Also, don't like =/= don't play. I just don't grind them for pp like other people do. Can't stand the music after 1 or 2 plays.

That 99.74% was done on my 2nd play where I pretty much SS'd the entire map and missed the last note. I don't retry for SS so that was a fluke. The only reason I even played symphonic love is because I watched cookiezi play the one map of the song so it brings back memories and I felt like playing it.
Yeah I know what you mean, I'm just messing around, dw m8. In fact, I can actually relate to you, I also don't grind anime TV sizes for pp unlike many others, 60% of my top ranks just happen to be DT TV sizes also due to coincidence / fluke.

Edit: Actually, out of curiosity, I actually took the time to count, more than 55% of my top ranks list is actually not anime music, technically, I'm actually not a TV size grinder :O
RaneFire

cheezstik wrote:

Yeah I know what you mean, I'm just messing around, dw m8. In fact, I can actually relate to you, I also don't grind anime TV sizes for pp unlike many others, 60% of my top ranks just happen to be DT TV sizes also due to coincidence / fluke.
gr8 np m8.

TV size just so imba that's why fluke plays make it into our top performances. /relevant

Varetyr wrote:

just HDHR all these DnB maps ♥
Gonna narrill it. Thanks.

Inb4 retarded aim skills.
Vuelo Eluko

chainpullz wrote:

If your top scores are DT scores on MLP maps, do you ever stop to hate yourself? I guess the same could be asked about maps like Koigokoro that seem to be absurdly overweighted. Is the pp worth selling your soul to the devil?
the highest pp on a pony map i have is only my 11th highest top rank
that makes me sad
show more