forum

Tablet question.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tony Bologna
I was wondering if anyone here who is experienced with tablets could tell me if a regular Graphics tablet would be better than one with an actual screen on it? (i will be playing on pc)
Eiuh
Gumpy
Huion H420 30$
Wacom CTH 480 100$
Your choice

deadbeat wrote:

If you're looking for a new mouse/tablet/keyboard, check Gameplay & Ranking
Heterozygous_old
Touchscreen would be painful since your hand may block the notes from being seen, so generally graphic tablets would be better.
Topic Starter
Tony Bologna

Heterozygous wrote:

Touchscreen would be painful since your hand may block the notes from being seen, so generally graphic tablets would be better.
Can you tell me the difference between the type of tablets that require pressure on the actual tablet and the ones that dont? Which is better and why?
Kouya-

Tony Bologna wrote:

Can you tell me the difference between the type of tablets that require pressure on the actual tablet and the ones that dont? Which is better and why?
Well, the difference of pen pressure is mostly for people who use tablets to draw, not really for osu .

osu doesn't require pen pressure at all, so you don't have to go buy those fancy tablets like I did .

It's just that pen pressure means it's a more precise tablet then the ones that aren't, for drawing purposes of course .

You can just buy the osu! tablet if you want, cheap to . (No pen pressure included)

Trevligt wrote:

http://store.ppy.sh/store/product/1
Shrik
I bought da huion h420 osu tablet, its seriously good just for osu playing. I did have a prob with how quickly I lost a grip and had to improvise and I recommend not to drop the pen. Like I did. Multiple times.