forum

Hi there!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Raveena_old
I couldn't find a better way to start on the forums here than an introduction... so, introduction: commence!

I started playing osu! after hearing about it for a long time from some friends of mine. I never quite got around to playing it until now, but I hope I can play with them sometime, as well as some new buddies. :3 I'm really quite a scrub nub at the moment, and it amazes me how just insane some of the insane maps are. ^^; I'll just stick with the lower levels for now.

I'm a high school student and I live in the USA (that *really* narrows it down, I know) but I'm from the UK. I'm awkwardly shy and introverted but I open up in time. My normal IGN, Lunalark, was already taken, so I decided to find a new one just for osu!. You can call me Luna or Raveena, whichever you prefer.

Going to go try out some new maps now -- I'm excited to become a part of this community! :)
Mr Capuce
welcome too Osu! Community Mr. Raveena :D
have fun playing this game. and I hope you got a friend in community :oops:
Topic Starter
Raveena_old

Capuce Sm wrote:

welcome too Osu! Community Mr. Raveena :D
have fun playing this game. and I hope you got a friend in community :oops:
Thank you very much! :)
HaruryuuSan
Welcome to the community, Raveena~ :3
Hope you enjoy it here.
Scintillate
welcome welcome.

...so where in cali?
Athrun
Welcome~~

\^0^/
Raisha Millenia
welcome to the community~
Dazdy_old
Welcome to the osu! community and foruns. I do hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions or anything, feel free to pm me and I'll gladly help you out.
Also, those insane maps aren't very insane with practice. I used to stare at them blankly on auto and wonder how people passed them, and now I'm playing those maps myself and passing.
Topic Starter
Raveena_old
Thank you for all of the warm welcomes! :3 I really do appreciate it!

Scintillate wrote:

welcome welcome.

...so where in cali?
I'm from Southern CA. o:

Dazdy wrote:

Welcome to the osu! community and foruns. I do hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions or anything, feel free to pm me and I'll gladly help you out.
Also, those insane maps aren't very insane with practice. I used to stare at them blankly on auto and wonder how people passed them, and now I'm playing those maps myself and passing.
Haha, staring blankly at them is definitely me right now... I shall start practicing! :lol: I will take you up on that offer if I have any questions, thanks!
AR10 Only

Raveena wrote:

I couldn't find a better way to start on the forums here than an introduction... so, introduction: commence!

I started playing osu! after hearing about it for a long time from some friends of mine. I never quite got around to playing it until now, but I hope I can play with them sometime, as well as some new buddies. :3 I'm really quite a scrub nub at the moment, and it amazes me how just insane some of the insane maps are. ^^; I'll just stick with the lower levels for now.

I'm a high school student and I live in the USA (that *really* narrows it down, I know) but I'm from the UK. I'm awkwardly shy and introverted but I open up in time. My normal IGN, Lunalark, was already taken, so I decided to find a new one just for osu!. You can call me Luna or Raveena, whichever you prefer.

Going to go try out some new maps now -- I'm excited to become a part of this community! :)
Welcome to the forums
Topic Starter
Raveena_old

P i n g u wrote:

Welcome to the forums
Thank you! :)
Princess Zoom
welcome to the community :3
Kankri
Hi Raveena! welcome to osu! :)
Keep practicing and you'll be able to play insane maps in no time! :D
Enjoy your stay! :)