Total Posts
Topic Starter
Isaacmax2
a
Synpoo
concentrate on the circles and not your eyes

who needs vision for purposes other than osu anyways
-sev
Are you seriously asking how/when to blink?
GoldenWolf

Kaienyuu wrote:

cheezstik
Blink one eye at a time, that way you can see the circles at all times :O
AdamMZ
You blink because your eyes are dry or dirty. Ask yourself how can this happen. Maybe because you play with the fan blow your eyes. idk.

Also, not everyone can blink one eye at a time.
winber1
I haven't learned these advanced techniques yet but i'm rank 442 apparently so idk
cheezstik

winber1 wrote:

I haven't learned these advanced techniques yet but i'm rank 442 apparently so idk
Yeah I heard even cookiezi himself had trouble with blinking, hue.
chainpullz
I play a lot of ar9.6/ar10 and don't pay attention to my blinking. I guess I've been doing it wrong all along...
Athrun
I don't think about blinking when I play, I just play.
[-Cloud-]

GoldenWolf wrote:

Kaienyuu wrote:

It's not the first time though.
encryptik

Isaacmax2 wrote:

So I have been noticing lately that I am not starting to focus more on my eyes, and my blinking. Any tips for those who concentrate on their eyes more than the game itself?
You are now aware of your tongue, you are now manually breathing.
otoed1
DON'T think about blinking and you'll be fine. I've noticed if you pay attention to your blinking, your blinks actually last longer and impact your play.
daredakke
It's a strange thing but I've experienced issues like that on and off throughout my playing and it's really annoying. Just try to concentrate on what you're playing and try not to turn it into a habit like I've managed a few times. It can be hard to overcome.
gregest
I never blink,never....teach me how2blink
Midget

cheezstik wrote:

Blink one eye at a time, that way you can see the circles at all times :O
I've actually tried that and it really screws with my precision. Personal preference probably. What I'd suggest to OP is just not thinking about blinking. 8-)
Soulg
blink when you need to

dont end up like cookiezi
thelewa
just blink whenever

I've found that blinking your eyes never takes longer than the time of a single circle even at AR10.3 so you can honestly just blink whenever you want