forum

♥ SAOnline's Graphics Shop! ♥ -Closed-

posted
Total Posts
show more
yamikuu

SAOnline wrote:

Apexis
Made 2 versions, I think the second one looks better.
Yes it does, I love it! I will definitely consider your service again.

Thank you. :D

EDIT: Faster than I thought, here is my next request. Heh.

User page
  1. Size: 623x192
  2. Image: https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/iiYJqsC.png This style really gets me, I want something similar to that.
  3. Font Style: (See example)
  4. Text: Apexis
  5. Text Style: (See example)
  6. Text Color: (See example)
  7. Border Type: None
Have fun and thanks in advance, again.
Mahogany

SAOnline wrote:

Taiga
Thanks for coming back ! :)

You're officially the best right now <3
-Makishima S-

SAOnline wrote:

Taiga
Thanks for coming back ! :)

Thanks! As always great job!
Rinna
WriggleNightbug
I Know it's kind of soon after my collab avatar request, but my Current overlay SUCKS, hope you're alright with this

Stream Overlay

Osu! resolution: 1600x900
Stream Resolution: ^^^
Image: http://puu.sh/k878G/ebf0158c4b.jpg
Character Used - Compa, the one character in the image
Now Playing Bar: No thank you
Webcam: Yes
Chat Window: Yes
NameTag/Plate: No Thank You
Sankaeo
Looks fine, thank you <3
Mizuru

SAOnline wrote:

@Mizuru
Almost done with it, it'll be finished tomorrow!
Finished! Check below~
@Rame
Can you give me a different link? I get a 403. (pixiv doesn't allow direct image links iirc) >-<
Mizuru
Let me know if this is too minimalistic or not.
(It looks really dark here but here's how it actually looks)

Looks amazing, thanks :)
Mitzu
Stream Overlay

Osu resolution: 1280x720
Stream resolution: 1600x900
Style: No, I dont. :(
Image (If you have one): No I dont sry :(
Anime/Character(s) being used: Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance / Est
"Now Playing" bar: Yes
Webcam: Yes (resolution 320x240)
Name Tag/Plate: Yes
Chat window: Yes
Extra: nothing

Would be great if you can create one.
Fubukicat
Nyaho Again SAO san~ back for another request ^w^ owob

Size: 128x128 (the Osu size actually , I think it's that one . )
Image: http://hdwpics.com/images/23E1E837CD5F/ ... Clerks.jpg
Font Style: Up to your creativity desu
Text: Left : Muu , Right : Etlie
Text info: Etto , Up to you , do your art desu x3
Border Type: hmm Rounded I think , if that's the square one with a little circling on the corners (lol muzukashii )
Border Details: hmm , Up to you again , I don't know thoose thing really well ^^'

Thankyou Verry much desuuu >w</
Hab a nice day desu~~
Yoshiix-
Request for a friend! :3

Size: 128x128
Image: http://orig15.deviantart.net/99e4/f/201 ... 8lm9tq.png
Font Style: Cute
Text: "Pichy"
Text info: /
Border Type: Normal Square
Border Details: /

Signature:
Size: 450x150
Image: http://orig15.deviantart.net/99e4/f/201 ... 8lm9tq.png
Text: "Pichy"
Gif Text: No
Border: Yes
Border Color: /
Extra: /

Thaanks! ♥~
Swiftc
Back with another avatar request!

Image: https://hdwallpapers.cat/thumbnail/itsu ... 483865.jpg
Text: Swiftc
Text info: Red + Shine
Border Type: Rounded Square
Border Details: Thin, Shining Red

P.S. Can you also make the exact same avatar but instead with solid red text and a solid red border (both in one avatar, so one avatar with red + shine text and shining red border and a second avatar with solid red text and a solid red border)?

Also, two more requests (sorta?)!
If you have the .psd for the original avatar for Akashi, could you make the text (the text that had all capitals with a slightly bigger S) solid red rather than the already red + shine? If you do not have the .psd, then it is fine!
The second of my extra requests: Could you use the image in the first request (Kotori) and make another avatar (128x128 and text: Swiftc) using your own discretion for the aesthetics?

I technically just requested 4 things, but if you consider the Akashi one a modification, then.... 3! :c

Sorry for being extremely detailed; I would prefer to have less modifications for the work that you do for me (although most of the modifications that I requested were just me suddenly deciding I wanted extra stuff or stuff taken away).

Also, I will whimsically alternate between the Akashi and Kotori avatars so as not to waste any of your works for me!
ViperTech
Another Request
Profile Pic
image: http://data.whicdn.com/images/3657355/large.jpg
Font: cute
Nanase
Hi there, here's my request!

Type: Banner.
Image Link: Click me!.
Size: 623x192
Text: Welcome to Nanase's userpage.
Animated: Yes, please.
Border: Yes.
Border Type: Rounded or normal.
Extra Information: Gif like this. Thankyouuuu!
Xiniox
Hi there, long time no see! I haven't requested in a long time, so I might as well go all in! :3

Size: 128x128 and an HD version
Image: Image
Font Style: I'm not so sure on this one, maybe Simple or Cute, but you can experiment on your own, I trust you! ^-^
Text: "Xiniox"
Text info: A color (I'll leave you to this one) with a bit of shine to it.
Border Type: A Rounded Square
Border Details: Thin, but not too thin. :)

Userpage
Size: 623x192 and an HD version
Image: Image
Text: "Welcome to my userpage"
Gif Text: I can't really decide or come up with how I want the gif to be like, so just ignore it. If you really want to try, go ahead, but keep a normal image version for both 623x192 and HD if you do make a gif. :) (But only on the 623x192 version ofcourse)
Font Style: Same as with the Avatar, experiment, I trust you :P
Border: Yes, a small one
Border Color: I have no idea, but I trust you.
Extra: Nothing special, just do your hocus pocus image editing.
Credit to show I made it for you: Yes, ofcourse!!

I was considering requesting a stream overlay, but that just seems cruel, because this is already too much to ask for.

Thanks in Advance! :D
KorinTariko
Overlay:
Osu Resolution: 1920 X 1080
Stream resolution 1920 X 1080
Style: Nekopara
Image: Something like the one you made for me last time
Anime/Game/Characters being used: Chocola & Vanilla
"Now Playing" Bar: Yes
Webcam: I would like two spaces for webcams if possible. I got another webcam for keyboard and tablet, so... Yeah.
Name tag/Plate: Yes, KorinTariko

Thanks. :D

~Korin
-Akeno-
Hi , as you can see my avatar is not as good as yours , so i would like you to made one for me :D

/!\ Big Request /!\

Size: 256x256
Image: This Haruhi ! <3 .
Font Style: Something like your current avatar / my current avatar , i really like the font you used.
Text: Akeno
Text info: For the COLOR : something soft in this range : Yellow / Orange / Gold , for the text . ( Something like this or this )
Border Type: Circle / Rounded Square ( If this isn't too much to ask , i'll love to see both render, otherwise go for the circle )
Border Details: Really like this border .

Signature
Size 2 : 520x130
Image: This one please
Text: Akeno
Font Style: Same as above and above .
Border: Yes , small one.
Border Color: Something cold .

Userpage
Size: 623x192
Image: This please
Text: "Akeno's Userpage"
Font Style: Same as above please.
Border: Small border please
Border Color: I let you choose , i have no idea :lol:
Credit to show I made it for you: No please , i will write it under the image in Userpage ; i think its better.

By the way , if the pictures i provided are too low quality , feel free to take a good Haruhi pic yourself :)
Also you can put a background on avatar if it don't look nice without one.

FairyTail
Stream Overlay:
Osu resolution:1280x768
Stream resolution: 1280-768
Style: If you have a preferred look for it.
Background Image (If you have one): -----
Anime/Game/Character(s) being used: Yui Yuigahama +Happy [ i want erza in it too but cant find a good place to put her :[ (Fairytail)
"Now Playing" bar: No
Webcam: Yes
Name Tag/Plate: Yes
Extra: Additional text, Style, overall design concept, etc.
This is my current overlay
http://puu.sh/kb5Ar/9f3dbe2b48.jpg
this is yui [ i have permission from the artist] http://puu.sh/kb5G0/73d5779d81.jpg

The rest I'm still working on, most, if not all of them should be here tomorrow.
@Mitzu122
I'm sorry, is there another character you'd like on it? I cannot for the life of me find a picture that is of the full character (and wouldn't be so lewd you'd get banned ;) )
Swiftc
Shining Red

Solid Red

My own version

Older avatar
Apexis
You wanted me to use the same one correct? I am confused >_<
[ Dalliance ]
I have a question, so my friends and I are doing the Osu Global tournament #2, and I was wondering if you'd be able to make us group avatars, or if we should request them individually. EliteFourLance who's on our team is currently using an avatar you made and I think it looks really nice. There's 6 of us in total, and I can provide the picture now so you can see it if you wanted. c:

http://puu.sh/kbRFg/fd3ed9b916.jpg

Thank's for reading my post, even if you can't/don't want to do it c:
Topic Starter
SAOnline

[ Dalliance ] wrote:

I have a question, so my friends and I are doing the Osu Global tournament #2, and I was wondering if you'd be able to make us group avatars, or if we should request them individually. EliteFourLance who's on our team is currently using an avatar you made and I think it looks really nice. There's 6 of us in total, and I can provide the picture now so you can see it if you wanted. c:

Yeah of course, I do group avatars so I can definitely do that for you. Fill out the form for an avatar and just tell me the names and any other details you want to makes sure I know/think would help me! :)
[ Dalliance ]

SAOnline wrote:

[ Dalliance ] wrote:

Yeah of course, I can definitely do that for you. Fill out the form for an avatar and just tell me the names and any other details you want to makes sure I know/think would help me! :)
Wow that was fast! I'll figure out everything with my team first and then I'll make a post. c: Thanks soo much!
EliteFourLance

SAOnline wrote:

[ Dalliance ] wrote:

Yeah of course, I do group avatars so I can definitely do that for you. Fill out the form for an avatar and just tell me the names and any other details you want to makes sure I know/think would help me! :)
Good guy SAO <3
Rame

SAOnline wrote:

Thank you!!.... *explodes*
ViperTech
nice work man
really liking the font
Fubukicat

SAOnline wrote:

>w<""" Once again <3 Thankyou alot :3333333333333
btw funny that I just watched SAO recently lol , Sinon hype~~~~ ahah
have a nice day >W</
Mitzu

SAOnline wrote:

The rest I'm still working on, most, if not all of them should be here tomorrow.
@Mitzu122
I'm sorry, is there another character you'd like on it? I cannot for the life of me find a picture that is of the full character (and wouldn't be so lewd you'd get banned ;)
Claire Rouge, Fianna Ray Ordesia or Ellis Fahrengart Would be great too. If these don't work too. Then try Ren Ashbell, Restia, Rubia Elstein. If you find nothing then try it on this anime to make a overlay pls . (Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate) Character is not fixed.
Yoshiix-
Thanks, I'm sure she'll love it! :D
AXII Inz
Size: Common sizes are: 128x128, 132x132, or 256x256.
Image: http://postimg.org/image/vwtq0mxan/

Image Effect: Make half left side white, BG Black.. And make half right side blood effect. Color red, sure. BG White.
Can u ? sorry if hard to do :(

Font Style: use this Long Shot
Text: Half left side: Yuki "(Color: red)" . Half right side Kira "(Color: white)"
Text info: explanation above.. just color effect
Border Type: Rounded Square, Circle, Normal Square, or Borderless.
Border Details:Thick or Thin, Striped, dashed line, or solid color border.

Hope u can make it :"v
Swiftc

SAOnline wrote:

@Mitzu122
I'm sorry, is there another character you'd like on it? I cannot for the life of me find a picture that is of the full character (and wouldn't be so lewd you'd get banned ;) )
Swiftc
Shining Red

Solid Red

My own version

Older avatar
Apexis
You wanted me to use the same one correct? I am confused >_<
Wow... absolutely perfect on all of the requests! Thanks again, SAO! BBL :D
[ Dalliance ]
Group Avatars

All

Image: http://puu.sh/kbRFg/fd3ed9b916.jpg

Font Style: Whatever you think will look best for this image c:

Text info: Whatever looks best with the font! but I believe using colors to match the character would probably look really good c: I don't make avatars, I'll leave this up to you c:

Border Details: Thick

Person #1
Character: Leafa
Text: [ Dalliance ], but if that's too big just Dalliance is fine c:

Person #2
Character: Silica
Text: E.F.L

Person #3
Character: Sinon
Text: Faiin

Person #4
Character: Yui
Text: Sven

Person #5
Character: Asuna
Text: LuxNova

Person #6
Character: Lisbeth
Text: Deolink

Thanks so much in advanced, sorry for pouring all this workload on you!
Topic Starter
SAOnline

@Mitzu122
Thanks for the reply, I just finished making a render of "Claire Rouge," just need to proportion everything just right on the overlay it will be finished.

Everything else will be here today, the animated userpages just took a little longer than expected to finish. They will be here today (It's thursday morning right now here).
Nanase
My favorite userpage I've made now^^
Xiniox

This last one is the HD version, it's the original image size.
http://puu.sh/keeQY/f6e0fcb1ce.png
-Akeno-
Even though you didn't ask for it I wanted to try an animation with it. The Normal one is below it

Xiniox

SAOnline wrote:

@Mitzu122
Thanks for the reply, I just finished making a render of "Claire Rouge," just need to proportion everything just right on the overlay it will be finished.

Everything else will be here today, the animated userpages just took a little longer than expected to finish. They will be here today (It's thursday morning right now here).
Xiniox

This last one is the HD version, it's the original image size.
http://puu.sh/keeQY/f6e0fcb1ce.png

This is why I will always choose you for my avatar/userpage/signature needs. No one beats you at this. Thank you so much, you're AMAZING!!!!! ^__^
Mitzu

SAOnline wrote:

@Mitzu122

Ok, that's great. :)
-Akeno-

SAOnline wrote:

-Akeno-
Even though you didn't ask for it I wanted to try an animation with it. The Normal one is below it

Wow , was worried if i maybe will not like it , but wow , thats so awesome ! 8-)
Keep the good work !
Nanase

SAOnline wrote:

Nanase
My favorite userpage I've made now^^
It's so beautiful!
Thank you very much!
Topic Starter
SAOnline

Xiniox wrote:

This is why I will always choose you for my avatar/userpage/signature needs. No one beats you at this. Thank you so much, you're AMAZING!!!!! ^__^
Aww you're too kind, I really really appreciate your PM btw :) I don't think I'm the best but I do try my best to reach the stars ;)
Thank YOU so much! ♥♥♥
Dalliance
Sorry it took awhile ! I spent a lot of extra time detailing them so they are unique and most importantly fitting to the characters.
(I mean who would I be if I didn't for SAO ;) )
I really like this style, it has a very nice glossy/shine look. I'll be using it a lot on my future avatars :)
FairyTail
The borders may "seem" dark here but this is how it will actually look

Mitzu

SAOnline wrote:

Xiniox wrote:

Aww you're too kind, I really really appreciate your PM btw :) I don't think I'm the best but I do try my best to reach the stars ;)
Thank YOU so much! ♥♥♥
Dalliance
Sorry it took awhile ! I spent a lot of extra time detailing them so they are unique and most importantly fitting to the characters.
I really like this style, will use it a ton in the future.
FairyTail

Good job. It's looking very nice. Thank you and keep your work up. :) Which font is it with Mitzu122?
_Law_
Ello :D , imma request another avatar pls, this is actually for my friend xD

Image: Click Here~ <3
Text: _Lawliet_
Font Style: Your choice <3
Text Info: Dunno whatever fits xD
Border Details: Thin

Take your time<3, and tanks in advance :D :)
-SwordAce-
Long time no see SAOnline :D
but anyway i have new request avatar and signature ;)

Size: 128x128 or max size
Image:http://puu.sh/kfwnp/495ef2dc17.png
Font Style: Cute or Cursive (I don't know what to choose font XD)
Text:-SwordAce-
Text info: Solid color +shine
Border Type:Rounded Square
Border Details:Thick

Signature Form:
Size:520x130
Image:http://orig14.deviantart.net/fcfb/f/2011/274/4/1/casting_reimu__touhou_by_ainowallen-d4bi4wx.png
Text:Reimu-chan
Gif Text: Yep i want it :3
Font Style: Font that fits for text
Border: Yes
Border Color:Maybe red
Extra:Idk if the style is nice maybe it's up to you.

Arigatou Gozimasu <3
AXII Inz

SAOnline wrote:

Xiniox wrote:

Thank YOU so much! ♥♥♥
Dalliance
I really like this style, it has a very nice glossy/shine look. I'll be using it a lot on my future avatars :)
FairyTail

Save :^)
show more