1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments
show more
posted
grand finals is now finals no mod + dt

if we had a different mappool for each progressive final with progressing difficulty (hard since no mod maps can't really get any harder than this), it would be amazing to watch
posted
I guess the difficulty gap is ALREADY fine, even for the finals. There hasn't been much FCs in the losers' bracket and I don't expect a lot in the winners' as well. The only brackets that could get harder and still be FCable/not random "who gets less misses" contests are DoubleTime and the Tiebreaker. The DTs could get faster (in terms of speed and AR) and the tiebreaker could simply get harder as a whole. Rest of the maps seem like everyone can miss and everyone can FC depending on the form of the day (except a few nomods).

The Final of Finals mappool should be at the same level as the Finals mappool (imo). Please add this, it will be so much better with a separate pool for the grand final.
posted

fartownik wrote:

I guess the difficulty gap is ALREADY fine, even for the finals. There hasn't been much FCs in the losers' bracket and I don't expect a lot in the winners' as well. The only brackets that could get harder and still be FCable/not random "who gets less misses" contests are DoubleTime and the Tiebreaker. The DTs could get faster (in terms of speed and AR) and the tiebreaker could simply get harder as a whole. Rest of the maps seem like everyone can miss and everyone can FC depending on the form of the day (except a few nomods).

The Final of Finals mappool should be at the same level as the Finals mappool (imo). Please add this, it will be so much better with a separate pool for the grand final.
The thing is, that many players excel at being consistent at difficulties / speeds where other players break down completely. I don't think "everybody does random misses" is a good point for stopping to increase the difficulty.

Many, many players who for instance excel at high speeds such as 260 bpm deathstreams or even longer 220+ bpm streams never even had the opportunity to show where they shine. Same with high BPM screenjumps.
posted
Pool for both final weeks is out! *runs quickly before getting killed*
posted
*ded
posted
dear lord
posted
I love how there is only 1 10.3 map and no cs 5 no mod but a cs 5 hr map.
posted
rip
posted
My worst and my best ranked map in the same mappool

I'm fine with that
posted
I jizzed a little when seeing the finals mappool.
posted
Yay my map!
posted

Xanandra wrote:

Yay my map!
omg not japanese pls remove

also, is there actually another mappool coming out? or am i being confused?
posted
awesome :D
posted
I love the tiebreaker so much.
posted
Lol, Chloe's BIRTH is a fun one. Good luck with the spaced streams in the kiai and the deathstream in the middle.
posted
Just wondering is there gonna be a different map pool if theres a grand final rematch
posted
You could simply read my post...
posted

Loctav wrote:

You could simply read my post...
Oh sorry must've misread it... Thanks for the reminder.
posted
omg that song variety

<3
posted
Kloyd hype
show more