posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
-Ryosuke

Athrun_Yamato wrote:

Hey.
So now, my schedule went ka boom.

1. Well, I can't stay up to commentate because of family.
2. Rain has begun to leak into my house, so I need to fix that.
3. I probably can't commentate/referee any match when I'm Hong Kong and camp.

So, I'll sadly say please take off my name. I hope I can try again next year and hope that my schedule is good.
Thank you.

Athrun
Hope everything will be fine for you in the future!

Anyways schedules are HERE!

Please REMEMBER, these are PROPOSED schedules. If you're not fine with it you can still contact the other team to find a new one! You'll just have to respect it.
[ BJ ]
So teams could schedule a match anytime from Monday December 8th to Sunday December 14th?
juankristal

[ BJ ] wrote:

So teams could schedule a match anytime from Monday December 8th to Sunday December 14th?
Yeah, but you also have to contact a reffere.
MouseEasy
the timezone for brazil is UTC -2, can you fix it in the spreadsheet?
Topic Starter
-Ryosuke

ALust wrote:

the timezone for brazil is UTC -2, can you fix it in the spreadsheet?
Done. If there's anything else broken in the spreadsheet please contact me.
Omgforz
rip
NixXSkate
Although I'm excited for this tournament, I feel really bad for the lower seeds. I know the idea is so the matches become really intense toward the end, but I feel that the teams of lower seeds will feel discouraged, and in turn, probably won't want to participate next year in a tournament that seems to be in favor of using the lower seeded teams to keep the top seeded teams alive to battle it out in later matches. There are definitely different ways to set it up so everyone can have an enjoyable first match with a team they have a chance with, not just the mid seeds, and still have top tier's battle it out in the quarter or semifinals. I feel bad for encouraging my friend to join the tournament since right of the bat he'll have to face rrtyui's team. :(

Of course, it's late to be expressing my opinions, but I just hope it can be different for next year, or at least have a loser's bracket or something.
Minhtam

NixXSkate wrote:

Although I'm excited for this tournament, I feel really bad for the lower seeds. I know the idea is so the matches become really intense toward the end, but I feel that the teams of lower seeds will feel discouraged, and in turn, probably won't want to participate next year in a tournament that seems to be in favor of using the lower seeded teams to keep the top seeded teams alive to battle it out in later matches. There are definitely different ways to set it up so everyone can have an enjoyable first match with a team they have a chance with, not just the mid seeds, and still have top tier's battle it out in the quarter or semifinals. I feel bad for encouraging my friend to join the tournament since right of the bat he'll have to face rrtyui's team. :(

Of course, it's late to be expressing my opinions, but I just hope it can be different for next year, or at least have a loser's bracket or something.
I agree with this. You could however, make it like Tennis, where the top 4 or top 8 seeds are seeded and everybody else is random.
MiruHong

NixXSkate wrote:

Look on the bright side, if this tournament is successful we'll eventually have a very high quality quarterly tournament where unknown players in the top 1k can display their skills. I believe when competition rises, more quality players will want to play in this tournament. Let this be food for thought, 256 players max can join this tournament. That's literally 25% of the top 1k or 12.5% of the the top 2k, the amount of potential this tourny has is a lot.
Wilchq
Milk Style Team vs Kneesocks or Riot - Saturday 12:00. Osu! World Cup Final Poland vs Japan - Saturday 12:00. I'll play 2 matches at the same time. That's nice...
Topic Starter
-Ryosuke

Wilchq wrote:

Milk Style Team vs Kneesocks or Riot - Saturday 12:00. Osu! World Cup Final Poland vs Japan - Saturday 12:00. I'll play 2 matches at the same time. That's nice...
Fixed~ My bad totally forgot about the owc.
Vell
Greasy males vs. Naughty Grills: Match schedule moved to saturday the same time because some of my players cant play at sunday, if that works with the organization.
cr1mmy
heilpepi vs FLAT IS JUSTICE

14 december (sunday): 21:00 (GMT+3), 19:00 (GMT+1), 13:00 (GMT-5), 18:00 (GMT+0), 11:00 (GMT-7)
CptHampton

NixXSkate wrote:

With the skill gap between teams being this wide, blowouts are unavoidable. It's best to have them happen in the early rounds, if there are huge skill gaps between teams in later rounds it might detract from the legitimacy of the tournament. If you look on the bright side, how many other chances will your friend get to play in a match with rrtyui? :)
Topic Starter
-Ryosuke

CptHampton wrote:

NixXSkate wrote:

With the skill gap between teams being this wide, blowouts are unavoidable. It's best to have them happen in the early rounds, if there are huge skill gaps between teams in later rounds it might detract from the legitimacy of the tournament. If you look on the bright side, how many other chances will your friend get to play in a match with rrtyui? :)
I'm afraid rrtyui couldn't play the first match :p
NixXSkate

CptHampton wrote:

NixXSkate wrote:

It's not just some blowouts, it was designed for ALL of the lower seeds to get screwed though, that's the thing. It's not one team getting unlucky, it's ALL of the lower seeded teams. It's like, why would you join next year with a low seeded team if you know you won't stand a chance in hell first round? Will they just put names of high pp players that aren't actually going to play just to be a higher seeded team so they can have a decent match in the first round?
Ritzeh
is the challonge thing going to be updated?
Topic Starter
-Ryosuke

Ritzeh wrote:

We are currently working on a tournament tree which is rather clearer and prettier so I'll delete it as soon as it gets released.
MiruHong
-Ryosuke plz answer my message! Our teams agreed to play on 16:00 or 18:00 instead of the 22:00.
HaBEER

-Ryosuke wrote:

Ritzeh wrote:

We are currently working on a tournament tree which is rather clearer and prettier so I'll delete it as soon as it gets released.
Add it here.
Icyteru
Good match milk style. Last 2 maps were so adrenalin inducing. Mp link: https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/11116302
J V
ATBT Round 1 : Milk Style Clan vs Kneesocks or Riot

Match link : https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/11116302

Map 1 : Liliana Sisters - Life-Ru is LOVE-Ru!! [cRyo's Insane] by Fycho

1-0 Milk Style Clan

---------------------------------

Map 2 : M2U feat. Guriri - Magnolia [AngelHoney's ExtrA] by -kevincela-

1-1 Kneesocks or Riot

Map 3 : Hanatan - Kimi no Kiseki [S.S] by Star Stream

2-1 Kneesocks or Riot

Map 4 : An - Xhroria [Another] by Cherry Blossom

2-2 Milk Style Clan

Map 5 : ginkiha - EOS [Lycoris] by alacat

3-2 Kneesocks or Riot

Map 6 : Maduk ft. Veela - Ghost Assassin (Hourglass Bonusmix) [Lumiere] by alacat

3-3 Milk Style Clan

Tiebreaker : Dark PHOENiX - Green-Eyed Jealousy [Envy] by sjoy

4-3 Milk Style Clan

GG WP.
Synchrostar
next time i wont wake up 10 mins before the match

oh well it's about having fun anyway, and it was fun~
Totoki
you need more kneesocks :)
Synchrostar
can we borrow yours
Topic Starter
-Ryosuke
Rhythm Game vs. WinnersRUS | 4 - 0 | https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/11112590

Rhythm Game 1 - 0 WinnersRUS

Rhythm Game 2 - 0 WinnersRUS

Rhythm Game 3 - 0 WinnersRUS

Rhythm Game 4 - 0 WinnersRUS

--------------------

Cloud OD9 vs. In Doko And Kevs We Trust | 4-1 | https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/11123481

Cloud OD9 0-1 In Doko And Kevs We Trust

Cloud OD9 1-1 In Doko And Kevs We Trust

Cloud OD9 2-1 In Doko And Kevs We Trust

Cloud OD9 3-1 In Doko And Kevs We Trust

Cloud OD9 4-1 In Doko And Kevs We Trust

Aia
Dat Culling vs. Koshirae | 4 - 0 | https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/11126436

Dat Culling 1 - 0 Koshirae

Dat Culling 2 - 0 Koshirae

Dat Culling 3 - 0 Koshirae

Dat Culling 4 - 0 Koshirae

J V
ATBT Round 1 : Greasy Males vs Naughty Grills

Match link : https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/11126592

Map 1 : An - Xhroria [Another] by Cherry Blossom

1-0 Naughty Grills

Map 2 : TOMOSUKE - Ergosphere [Extra] by Charles445

1-1 Greasy Males

Map 3 : Expander - Move That Body [EXTREME] by fanzhen0019

2-1 Greasy Males

Map 4 : Yooh - Shanghai Kouchakan ~ Chinese Tea Orchid Remix [INFINITE] by Gamu

3-1 Greasy Males

Map 5 : Aoi Eir - IGNITE [Insane] by Frostmourne

4-1 Greasy Males

GG WP.
Aia
True Men Gaming vs. Team Sexci | 4 - 1 | https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/11129607

True Men Gaming 0 - 1 Team Sexci

True Men Gaming 1 - 1 Team Sexci

True Men Gaming 2 - 1 Team Sexci

True Men Gaming 3 - 1 Team Sexci

True Men Gaming 4 - 1 Team Sexci

Topic Starter
-Ryosuke
AntiBeat vs. HeNtAiLoLi's#69 | 4 - 0 | https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/11131322

AntiBeat 1-0 HeNtAiLoLi's#69

AntiBeat 2-0 HeNtAiLoLi's#69

AntiBeat 3-0 HeNtAiLoLi's#69

AntiBeat 4-0 HeNtAiLoLi's#69

Topic Starter
-Ryosuke
Once Friends Now Rivals vs. Team Lucker Dogs | 4 - 1 | https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/11139835

Once Friends Now Rivals 1-0 Team Lucker Dogs

Once Friends Now Rivals 1-1 Team Lucker Dogs

Once Friends Now Rivals 2-1 Team Lucker Dogs

Once Friends Now Rivals 3-1 Team Lucker Dogs

Once Friends Now Rivals 4-1 Team Lucker Dogs

juankristal
Antibeat Tournament Round 1 : Team USA 2015 4 vs #PIMPSQUAD 0

Match Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/11140788

Maps played
Map 1 : Chata - Harukaze Dance (Insane) Team USA 2015: 1 #PIMPSQUAD: 0

Map 2 : Aoi Eir - IGNITE (Insane) Team USA 2015: 2 #PIMPSQUAD: 0

Map 3: TOMOSUKE - Ergosphere (Extra) Team USA 2015: 3 #PIMPSQUAD: 0

Map 4: Kawada Mami - Serment (Insane) Team USA 2015: 4 #PIMPSQUAD: 0

Antibeat Tournament Round 1 :The REAL team USA 4 vs #teamhandsome 0

Match Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/11143533 Ignore the last map xD

Maps Played
Map 1: TOMOSUKE - Ergosphere (Extra) The REAL team USA 1 vs #teamhandsome 0

Map 2: M2U FEAT. GURIRI - MAGNOLIA (AngelHoney's ExtrA) The REAL team USA 2 vs #teamhandsome 0

Map 3: Yooh - Shanghai Kouchakan (Infinite) The REAL team USA 3 vs #teamhandsome 0

Map 4: Expander - Move That Body (EXTREME) The REAL team USA 4 vs #teamhandsome 0

HaBEER

[AirCoN] wrote:

Good match milk style. Last 2 maps were so adrenalin inducing. Mp link: https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/11116302
Thanks , it was awesome :D
Toadsworth
Toadsworth
#Arsecrackers vs Notice us senpais | 4 - 0 | https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/11148385

#Arsecrackers 1 - 0 Notice us senpais

#Arsecrackers 2 - 0 Notice us senpais

#Arsecrackers 3 - 0 Notice us senpais

#Arsecrackers 4 - 0 Notice us senpais

Toadsworth
The Real KaBuM vs G-Team | 2 - 4 | https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/11153499

The Real KaBuM 0 - 1 G-Team

The Real KaBuM 0 - 2 G-Team

The Real KaBuM 0 - 3 G-Team

The Real KaBuM 1 - 3 G-Team

The Real KaBuM 2 - 3 G-Team

The Real KaBuM 2 - 4 G-Team

Yauxo
Holy shit my hands died

Also, not sure if that's really possible, but when choosing the Maps, maybe try to take those that dont start at the first second so that we can turn off the overlay?
I kinda killed my urn because of that on Move That Body ;w;
J V
ATBT Round 1 : heilpepi vs FLAT IS JUSTICE

Match link : https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/11154560

Map 1 : Chata - Harukaze Dance [Insane] by Laurier

1-0 heilpepi

Map 2 : M2U feat. Guriri - Magnolia [AngelHoney's ExtrA] by -kevincela-

2-0 heilpepi

Map 3 : Memme - China Dress [Another] by iyasine

2-1 FLAT IS JUSTICE

Map 4 : Maduk ft. Veela - Ghost Assassin (Hourglass Bonusmix) [Lumiere] by alacat

3-1 heilpepi

Map 5 : Aoi Eir - IGNITE [Insane] by Frostmourne

4-1 heilpepi

GG WP.
Topic Starter
-Ryosuke
Freedom vs. How2osu | 4 - 3 | https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/11152649

Match details
Freedom 0-1 How2osu

Freedom 1-1 How2osu

Freedom 1-2 How2osu

Freedom 2-2 How2osu

Freedom 2-3 How2osu

Freedom 3-3 How2osu

Freedom 4-3 How2osu

-----------------

Crumble Bundle declared forfeit against ALPEN™ IoM Black.

-----------------

Mappool will be soon released stay in touch!

-----------------

Results will be all posted in the first post.
juankristal
Antibeat Tournament Round 1 : Sacate la Mochila vs The Melon Brigade

Match Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/11160775

Maps Played
1ST MAP: AN - XHRORIA (ANOTHER) Sacate la Mochila 1 vs The Melon Brigade 0

2ND MAP: MADUK FT VEELA - GHOST ASSASSIN (HOURGLASS BONUSMIX) Sacate la Mochila 2 vs The Melon Brigade 0

3RD MAP: Kozato snow - Izaypo Sakura (Insane) Sacate la Mochila 3 vs The Melon Brigade 0

4TH MAP: TRISTAM - TILL ITS OVER (Ultra Hard) Sacate la Mochila 4 vs The Melon Brigade 0

show more