1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments
show more
posted
So many poles :D
posted

HaBEER wrote:

So many poles :D
osu! Polish Tournament ahah
posted

-Ryosuke wrote:

osu! Polish Tournament ahah
Exactly xD
posted
if the registration isnt closed i would love it if some team could take me in ;D
posted

jackisgone wrote:

if the registration isnt closed i would love it if some team could take me in ;D
Registration aren't closed :p

Well I would suggest you to ask your friends to make a team, it would be faster than waiting a team lacking one player in their roster :p
posted

-Ryosuke wrote:

jackisgone wrote:

if the registration isnt closed i would love it if some team could take me in ;D
Registration aren't closed :p

Well I would suggest you to ask your friends to make a team, it would be faster than waiting a team lacking one player in their roster :p
what are these things called friends? :o
posted

jackisgone wrote:

what are these things called friends? :o
Well.. Just contact polish players, then I would run the real osu! Polish Tournament *sunglasses*

EDIT: 1337th post, yay
posted
Sounds like fun :o. I guess I am available if a team is looking for a player!
posted
Haha, this sounds awesome, good luck with organizing everything and making it a successful tournament!
posted
Free player here
posted
I would also like to join a team if theres still any looking for players! :o
posted

RamenOtaku wrote:

I would also like to join a team if theres still any looking for players! :o
care to join our team of scrubs
posted
Commentating will definitely be good. Since i'm in it :P
posted

[ Evil ] wrote:

RamenOtaku wrote:

I would also like to join a team if theres still any looking for players! :o
care to join our team of scrubs
sure I don't see why not if it isn't too late xD
posted

RamenOtaku wrote:

[ Evil ] wrote:

care to join our team of scrubs
sure I don't see why not if it isn't too late xD
It's not :P, teams can change their roster as long as it's not after the deadline.
posted
cmon some team take me in as a standin or somethin ;D
posted
Holy macaroni, these teams!

seems like the tournament will be even more interesting than expected :D
posted
Holy shit. Our arses are about to be cracked.
posted

Doomsday wrote:

Holy shit. Our arses are about to be cracked.
That's what you get for not asking me to join your team you wanka.
posted
pls h4lp
show more
Please sign in to reply.