forum

forget about my a rank post i just got S rank on normal WOOO

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Darkestrogue
dat accuracy dem skills im going to love this game and now the s rank is showing on my profile too last thread i said i got a rank on the song ignite and now S!!! dang this is my first ever rhythm game and i thought i wouldnt stand a chance against any of the songs xD now i gotta find another song i like. i really thought i would have to buy a tablet just to play this game
syuru
it's great that you're getting S ranks but please don't make a new thread each time ;; congrats though
also it's perfectly viable to use a mouse and play well
Zalaria
Hahahahah, congrats on your first S rank! ^^ I remember when I got my first S rank, I went ecstatic xD Such a good feeling <3 Keep at it and you'll have a ton! Or better yet, try for the challenge of an SS rank! :D
El Koko

ankou wrote:

it's great that you're getting S ranks but please don't make a new thread each time ;;
yeah pretty much this :p

also you can play with mouse or tablet, whatever feels better for you or you can afford. if you're fine with mouse keep playing like that.
B1rd
whoa pro
gregest
now,get an S on big black
Topic Starter
Darkestrogue
big black? sounds cool ill check it out unless its one of those insane songs O_o
kasdeya
congratz keep it up!.
winber1
deadbeat has brought the cancer

perhaps deadbeat is the cancer

the dream is dead
Mystrian_old
t/204057 post there
sayonara_sekai
I almost got a S rank once but then I missed
Gumpy
Good Job.
NinjaNick

Darkestrogue wrote:

big black? sounds cool ill check it out unless its one of those insane songs O_o
No its like rly easy. Trust me. Evry1 SS dat map, lik all de time. gj m8.
Vuelo Eluko
im jealous ive never got an S on a normal
byfar

Darkestrogue wrote:

dat accuracy dem skills im going to love this game and now the s rank is showing on my profile too last thread i said i got a rank on the song ignite and now S!!! dang this is my first ever rhythm game and i thought i wouldnt stand a chance against any of the songs xD now i gotta find another song i like. i really thought i would have to buy a tablet just to play this game
Congratulations!!

Inb4 some prick asshole comes
Bauxe
[color=#FFBF40]

byfar wrote:

Darkestrogue wrote:

Congratulations!!

Inb4 some prick asshole comes
I arrived!

No one really cares.
Nameless
You don't really need to make multiple threads for each one of your scores.
Gratz though! You might want to start getting into low hards (Around 2.5 stars) now you can S normals.
Kouya-
Good job ! ~