forum

[duplicate] Ability to remove one difficulty from a collection

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +7
Topic Starter
Fanty
Hi,

It's possible to add one difficulty to a collection, it's possible to add an entire mapset to a collection, and it's possible to remove an entire mapset from a collection.
Why is it not possible to remove a single difficulty from a collection if there are multiple difficulties of the mapset to which it belongs in that collection?
Unsafeman121
If there are only certain difficulties you want, why not only add those? ~ That's what the single difficulty add function is there for...

Unless I'm missing something?
Topic Starter
Fanty
Well I'd like to be able to quickly move single difficulties from one collection to another. Let's say I want to move difficulty 1 of a mapset with 3 difficulties from collection A to B. To do this, currently, I have to remove all 3 difficulties from collection A (since I can't remove just one difficulty), add difficulty 1 to collection B, difficulty 2 to A, and difficulty 3 to A. So it requires 4 actions. Whereas if I would be able to remove single difficulties it'd take 2 actions: remove difficulty 1 from A, and add difficulty 1 to B.
Unsafeman121
Aah ~ I see. Fair enough. Personally, I probably wouldn't see myself using this feature that much ~ but I can see that some people might want to do this.

I mean, it isn't like there are any negatives to having it, so I suppose there isn't really a reason why this shouldn't be implemented seeing as it could improve the game experience for some people. :)
Oinari-sama
t/198488

Please do a search before posting new topic next time. The title is almost the same =.=