forum

[SKIN] The Osu! Parable (HD and Non-HD)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lolzep

Hello guys! This is my 2nd osu! skin ever made. I would like to have some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism about this skin to see if I can make it better. Please don't hate me for this skin ;_; . Also thank god the osu update that added a whole ton of hitsounds came out before I uploaded this or else it would have just made me mad that I didn't do the hitsounds. :\

THANK YOU FOR 1000 VIEWS! c:

So let's get to the screenshots because I know you want to see those now, don't yah?

All screenshots were taken at a 1920x1080 resolution but were made smaller at a 659x361 resolution

Download:
Puush (OSK)(v. 1.15): Link
Mediafire (OSK)(v. 1.1): Link

Puush (RAR)(v. 1.1): Link
Mediafire (RAR)(v. 1.1): Link

Please do not use this for your skin on the forums. You can only use it for personal use.
If there is any problem with the forum post in general please let me know and I will fix it ASAP.
Ayesha Altugle
Judging from the screenshot, did you made the B in back in to 8 in purpose? If yes, why?
Topic Starter
Lolzep

vahn10 wrote:

Judging from the screenshot, did you made the B in back in to 8 in purpose? If yes, why?
It's a joke from the game "The Stanley Parable" which is what this skin is based off of.
Ayesha Altugle
Well, that explains it.
OsuMe65
Add more Stanley Parable goodness.
Topic Starter
Lolzep

OsuMe65 wrote:

Add more Stanley Parable goodness.
How so?
OsuMe65
Coat w/ Red Necktie comboburst?
Topic Starter
Lolzep

OsuMe65 wrote:

Coat w/ Red Necktie comboburst?
Eh... maybe... not really...
Topic Starter
Lolzep
Maybe something different
Topic Starter
Lolzep
UPDATE!:

Clicky
- New Selection Buttons

- New Simplistic Buttons (Hard to tell but they are different)
Constantine
good guy multipost

link error on mediafire (*.osk instead of *.rar link)
Topic Starter
Lolzep

Constantine wrote:

good guy multipost

link error on mediafire (*.osk instead of *.rar link)
Fixed! Thanks!
Hawnta
the ranking screen music should be the adventure line song
Topic Starter
Lolzep

SupaJakejam11 wrote:

the ranking screen music should be the adventure line song
That is the best idea I've ever heard of

Added it as v. 1.15
nat2011
what about other modes
Topic Starter
Lolzep

nat2011 wrote:

what about other modes
Modes as in what? CtB, Taiko, and osu!mania modes?
lit120

Lolzep wrote:

nat2011 wrote:

what about other modes
Modes as in what? CtB, Taiko, and osu!mania modes?
i think that he wants mania since he wants mania modes a lot from other skins i predict. if not, then all of them i guess...
Topic Starter
Lolzep

lit120 wrote:

i think that he wants mania since he wants mania modes a lot from other skins i predict. if not, then all of them i guess...
Im not that good at skinning mania. I don't even know what I would do for this skin really...
lit120

Lolzep wrote:

lit120 wrote:

Im not that good at skinning mania. I don't even know what I would do for this skin really...
Modes r just ur choice. Not just all of them are good at making all modes. If u can't make any modes than standard, well just stick the standard skin on it then. And also, find more ideas to make it more perfect if u have to
Topic Starter
Lolzep

lit120 wrote:

Modes r just ur choice. Not just all of them are good at making all modes. If u can't make any modes than standard, well just stick the standard skin on it then. And also, find more ideas to make it more perfect if u have to
I can do Taiko and CtB if I REALLY wanted to...
lit120

Lolzep wrote:

lit120 wrote:

I can do Taiko and CtB if I REALLY wanted to...
Then make it as long as u have ur time to do it