forum

osu!standard Global Intermediate Tournament

posted
Total Posts
show more
FlaShFTW

Cadenza wrote:

damn I was pretty hyped for ktflash (gained most pp/climbed most ranks out of all contestants during that one week)

Guess I'll just spectate ingame

And stream link for those who don't know:
twitch.tv/gadrinosu
haha all the ranks were from AR8+DT. that practice not gonna help me in this tournament :P ill still try to put up a good showing for you ^^
Tashinator

Cadenza wrote:

Link me your twitch and I'll set an alarm for it haha
http://www.twitch.tv/natasha_gg
Topic Starter
Churcheell
khazhyk
gg, don't put me at 7:45 am again :)
Tsunami Rin
It was a good first round guys! I expect to see more as the maps get harder and the tournament progresses.
Cadenza

Tsunami Rin wrote:

It was a good first round guys! I expect to see more as the maps get harder and the tournament progresses.
Holy shit, that's a big jump in map difficulty (+~0.5*) but at least it'll be more fun to watch/play

AND CS4 AR9 YAY
Kubara
These maps in second round... I'm expecting Freedom dive four dimensions as tiebreaker in last round :D
FlaShFTW
thanks for letting me into this tournament Church and Tsunami! GG Natasha, well played. Nerves killed me in the end >< Hope you win Natasha!

NATASHAGG HWAITING!
Chocorock
Sad that I can't participate due to time issues :(

Also the map pool for round 2 seems rly fun (since there's no ar8 :P)
Cadenza

Kubara wrote:

These maps in second round... I'm expecting Freedom dive four dimensions as tiebreaker in last round :D
BIG SCARLET DIVE [WHO'S AFRAID OF THE 0108 DIMENSIONS]
Topic Starter
Churcheell

Cadenza wrote:

Tsunami Rin wrote:

Holy shit, that's a big jump in map difficulty (+~0.5*) but at least it'll be more fun to watch/play

AND CS4 AR9 YAY
The idea was that Round 1 maps were entry-level to give the lower ranked players a good chance. The increases won't be as big after Round 2.
Anxient
RIP akirakai18
gadrin
I'm a real man and real men need fish!
Lewd
Fun times! You guys should really keep the brackets pic updated though~
Lewd
Hating on the map pool though. *Looks at sakase, Reiwai, and Sky of Scarlet* :x
Gangsterkill

Miko wrote:

Hating on the map pool though. *Looks at sakase, Reiwai, and Sky of Scarlet* :x
I thought you loved all of those maps :roll: :P
Cadenza
http://challonge.com/

^ For brackets, maybe? I saw the UKT use this so why not?
Tsunami Rin

Cadenza wrote:

Yeah this was one of our first thoughts but I wanted something diffrent and unique so we made our own, thats for the suggestion though!
Nyxa
I remember when I wanted to join IC but couldn't because I was above 10K
Now I can't join because I'm below 10K
Rest in puppies
gadrin

Tess wrote:

I remember when I wanted to join IC but couldn't because I was above 10K
Now I can't join because I'm below 10K
Rest in puppies
Why not with puppies? I'd rather rest with puppies if that's possible, not in them :C
MortalBlade
if only i saw this earlier i would have participated :o
Puvis

Cadenza wrote:

You don't like it? :'(
Cadenza

puvis wrote:

Cadenza wrote:

You don't like it? :'(
It's just because while the site could be updated easily, the image is harder to edit and reupload (and wasn't updated for a few days after the round was over). I just wanted to know who won which matches as they happen, but that's impossible with the current brackets. I'm not saying your designs are bad, they're pretty good actually, but in this case I think your talent should have been used elsewhere c:
Puvis
It's just because while the site could be updated easily, the image is harder to edit and reupload (and wasn't updated for a few days after the round was over). I just wanted to know who won which matches as they happen, but that's impossible with the current brackets. I'm not saying your designs are bad, they're pretty good actually, but in this case I think your talent should have been used elsewhere c:
We are trying as much as we can, don't worry, next update will be right after the rounds end. :)
Cadenza
So, what happened?

An official statement or future plans? Anything? Updated brackets? If there was a mass message sent to everyone... I didn't get it :/
khazhyk
R.I.P?
Puvis

khazhyk wrote:

R.I.P?
Look at the main page :)
Tsunami Rin
Sorry for the slow updates! the bancho issues have changed plans for us so we had to discuss matters futher. We will work on updating everything soon but for now know that round 3 will start on Saturday the 11th since me and churcheell are very busy and many players needed a few weeks off for christmas. I hope this isnt an issue for people and we can take this further

-Tsunami Rin

Hey players. we are aware that the tournament needs to shift up into gear and we are working on that. If you still haven't played round 2 please contact me so we can get that over with so round 3 can start. sorry for the delays.
khazhyk
rip?
Cadenza
lel
Cadenza
Quick question: will we be able to end this by the end of May 2015? June has exams, I might be on vacation for July, and August will be very busy for me :/
Puvis
Someone should at least tell everyone what happened :´(
Cadenza
Is there even a chance for this tourney to go on? That prize pool is really juicy....
AlphaCentauri
So I take it this is never going to be finished then?
Cadenza
Seeing as how the host left the game indefinitely, I don't think this will ever finish :/
Tsunami Rin
Soz
Cadenza

Tsunami Rin wrote:

Soz
Welcome back!