show more
Verniy_Chan
nice, I like loli sound :v
Aii-

Verniy_Chan wrote:

nice, I like loli sound :v
me too :3
shafiqrry
after download, where i need to extract it ? please, reply .
denhay
These sounds are from " Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo " or not :shock: Because I heard some sounds from that :D
NoniChan
ohaiooo[lucky:1337][/lucky:1337]
Shohei Ohtani
Nothing defines osu! Like making the choice of changing all of your sounds to the sound of underage girls.
lit120

Reditum wrote:

Nothing defines osu! Like making the choice of changing all of your sounds to the sound of underage girls.
"Weaboos", they say
Disappear
do they not use those elements anymore? because i put them in the skin but they are not working ;-;
Amanystya
Thank's :)
[-Nek0nya-]

[ Onii-chan ] wrote:

Crash333 wrote:

i know the one is called "welcome.mp3"
but how is the otherone called when you exit osu?
maybe: "exit.mp3"?
Seeya.mp3 if you read any of my above posts it will tell you
Hey! i know that you can only change that if you have osu supporter tag...
Oneeko_old_1
Now I can fulfill all my fetishes. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
KawaiiJunko
*downloads*
Virtue-
LOVE THIS >w<)b
-- Lilith --
I really want one that says nee-chan for my combo breaks someone help a girl out?
Starrodkirby86
If you have some "onee-chan!" sound clip, set that as your combobreak.wav.

If you don't, but know of an anime that does, get some episodes playing, try and find that delicious sound bite, and then use audio editing software like Audacity, with your Recording Source as "Stereo Mix". You'll need to set your volume a bit high though. Here's a guide to do that.

Someone around here might have a sound clip though, or maybe Google Fu can kick in too. Good luck! ;)
Prophecy

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

If you have some "onee-chan!" sound clip, set that as your combobreak.wav.
Sounds lewd good! (/me run)
Drum-Hitnormal
you can also look here , each ship girl' has tons of lines, and pick ship girl based on your favorite seiyuu.
http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Glossary#List_of_Vessels_by_Japanese_Voice_Actresses
Fresalia
Thanks a bunch :) :) :) :)
h3oCharles
main menu sounds plz... Play, Edit, Options, Exit, Solo, Multi, Back (oh, nevermind)
Revi-
Everybody needs a loli in their life *please fbi have mercy*
-ToMuchFun-
Someone want to spare their time to find some nice shy loli congratulation voice
Monkeybossgames
kinda new to osu and i somehow cant find a way to put the sounds into a skin, so can someone upload a modified skin so i can play with them please?
Fortnite is gay_old_1
what is the download
lorenzo101122
download link not working :C
wowcake
It worked for me, so figured i'd upload it and send it here instead
Here it is.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_8mRQGU7VpSMXT7zbaxJidbABTXpSIp3/view?usp=drivesdk