forum

Cambodia [Jump Training 2]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Danshi_old_1
So I have started getting more into "Jump Training" And me practicing more and more is improving my overall osu! speed (Which is awesome)
anyway so I decided to record me playing "Cambodia" if you wanna check it out :) here:

Anyway heres the download for the beatmap (It includes other maps at different skill levels): https://osu.ppy.sh/b/399015
8-)
(Also I know I can submit this under "Youtube Video Collection" but im making this thread to hopefully "Help" some people)
:P :P
Bauxe

Yuno_Crazii wrote:

(Also I know I can submit this under "Youtube Video Collection" but im making this thread to hopefully "Help" some people)
Then submit it there, we don't want spam of replays. You won't help anyone.
Topic Starter
Danshi_old_1

Bauxe wrote:

Yuno_Crazii wrote:

Then submit it there, we don't want spam of replays. You won't help anyone.
I really dont see anything wrong with sharing replays in a thread.. This thread wasnt about my video I just added it so people could view it if they wanted.. Dont have to be so rude, Im just trying to help.
YukinoDesuDesu
now put on dt
Lach
Why does it have to be nightcore jump training, specifically? Why couldn't it be "anything else" jump training?
Akali
Too many sliders to be considered a proper training. It's just a regular map of a song
deletemyaccount
How is this going to help people?
inb4 locked
Green Platinum

Lach wrote:

Why does it have to be nightcore jump training, specifically? Why couldn't it be "anything else" jump training?
Because nightcore magically means it's a good map and people will download, play and share.

Akali wrote:

Too many sliders to be considered a proper training. It's just a regular map of a song
From memory I don't think any of the maps in the mapset could be considered training. The rest are pretty trash imo
Bauxe

Yuno_Crazii wrote:

I really dont see anything wrong with sharing replays in a thread.. This thread wasnt about my video I just added it so people could view it if they wanted.. Dont have to be so rude, Im just trying to help.
I'm not even being rude. If you want to post videos, post them in the correct thread.. If this thread wasn't about your video, what was it about? What are you trying to help with?
cheezstik
I don't see how you think posting your 91% accuracy play of an ar8 map that most people could pass after playing for a week is going to help anyone. You might consider this rude, and you can take offense if you want, but it's the blatant truth.

It nearly looks like you are just trying to get views for your video, and posted a thread instead of posting in the thread made for it just to accomplish this, and made up an excuse. I'm not saying this is definitely what you are doing, but it does look like it. Your video will get views if it deserves it (hint: it most likely wont, you have to be pretty damn good at this game to get any attention from purely being good).

Anyway, in future, don't make a thread just for this, you're not special, post in the actual thread like everyone else, you're not helping anyone. This isn't even your first time doing this, you posted a video here before and got told the exact same thing.
YukinoDesuDesu
^actually this map is ar9 and an easy ar 10.3 map
cheezstik

Asiangodx2 wrote:

^actually this map is ar9 and an easy ar 10.3 map
Oops mb, was thinking of the first map in the set. Either way, it's a slow map, would be perfectly readable at ar8.
GoldenWolf
It should be at ar8 even, especially for "practice" purpose, but yeah better slap ar9 so it doesn't train your reading skills at all..
otoed1

GoldenWolf wrote:

It should be at ar8 even, especially for "practice" purpose, but yeah better slap ar9 so it doesn't train your reading skills at all..
If you wana use dis map to practice reading just do hd cs 5 ar 6 <3
YukinoDesuDesu
if you wanna practice jumps just slap on dt
byfar
ar6 for scrubs. Slap on ez+halftime we go
x0nh
no funciona crack un saludo