forum

Horrible accuracy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kinac
So yesterday my accuracy was a little crappy. Most of the time I got about 85% accuracy. But today It's even worse. My accuracy today is about 75%. I get 75% on songs that I normaly can complete with 94%. What should I do?
GoldenWolf
Play more
Topic Starter
Kinac

GoldenWolf wrote:

Play more
I knew that someone would say that. I am playing as much as I can. It's just that the acc drop was sudden. I did not change any options. It just happened out of nowhere.
B1rd
lol you're problem isn't accuracy, you're playing maps that are too fast for you. Try easier maps.
Topic Starter
Kinac

B1rd wrote:

lol you're problem isn't accuracy, you're playing maps that are too fast for you. Try easier maps.
I'm playing maps that give me pp when I fc them. 4 star maps aren't too fast for me. And I normally never get 70% acc, even on maps that are too fast for me.
sayonara_sekai
you might be having a stroke. Call an ambulance.
-sev
Take a break, eat a snickers.
cheezstik
Yeah I have those days too. Not sure if this applies to you, since I'm not sure of your ability etc., but when my accuracy is feeling off, I usually run through one of the maps in this compilation: Long Stream Practice Maps

If my aim feels off or uncomfortable / sluggy, I usually run through this map: Rtnario - Guitar vs Piano 18X
otoed1
Try using tillerino, it gives you maps you need good acc. to get pp on. Then do it for a long time and you'll start to get consistently higher accuracy.
Karuta-_old_1

Kinac wrote:

GoldenWolf wrote:

Play more
I knew that someone would say that. I am playing as much as I can. It's just that the acc drop was sudden. I did not change any options. It just happened out of nowhere.
If you knew someone would say that, please also state that in your question

You are getting low accuracy because of YOUR problem, I've never gotten lower accuracy because of the changes in osu!
It's either I was in a bad mood or not fit to play

In other words, you lack focus
Kouya-
97%+ accuracy is where you want to be at when FCing a song that gives a lot of PP and your acc will sky rocket in your case .

But,

Nikkumi wrote:

Take a break, eat a snickers.

phonics wrote:

you might be having a stroke. Call an ambulance.

B1rd wrote:

GoldenWolf wrote:

Play more
byfar
yea last night i slept for like 5 horus . after scomeing back freom mschookl, i started missing note s taht i didnt miss the day before lol even after warming up
I Give Up

Kinac wrote:

GoldenWolf wrote:

Play more
Then seriously play more. 9k playcount and 1.5m hits stretched over 10 months what more can you expect? If you're trash tier like me you gotta play more if you wanna beat the other guy's top scores.
Green Platinum
Change your avatar to your waifu :^)
Thats how most of us get good
Yano

Kinac wrote:

B1rd wrote:

I'm playing maps that give me pp when I fc them. 4 star maps aren't too fast for me. And I normally never get 70% acc, even on maps that are too fast for me.
Play for fun instead

xxdeathx

Green Platinum wrote:

Change your avatar to your waifu :^)
Thats how most of us get good
wait a second...
Topic Starter
Kinac
Today It's the same. About 75% acc on most songs. I decided to play some Osu!mania to see if I have the same problem there. Got 70% acc on a warm up song that I normally get over 90% on. It seems like I'm pressing notes like 30ms earlier than I should.
otoed1
Have you recently installed any programs that change your audio drivers / devices. I installed razer surround recently and it breaks osu. I have to disable it when I play osu.
Topic Starter
Kinac

otoed1 wrote:

Have you recently installed any programs that change your audio drivers / devices. I installed razer surround recently and it breaks osu. I have to disable it when I play osu.
Nope. I haven't installed anything recently.
chainpullz
Anytime one of the combobursts of my waifu creeps onto the side of my screen the game assumes no one is paying attention and adds 5% to my accuracy. True story. Waifu op.