forum

Thank you for an amazing game (:

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kiay
I just want to thank peppy and generally just the whole community for an amazing game. I've played osu for a few years now and its been so amazing. I think it's time for me to say thank you and share my experience with osu! with you all =)
I thank peppy for his hard work. I appreciate all the updates and all the attention he gives to the game. I also love that he listens to the community and adds small features that the community suggests.

And just to mention it again, the community is the best ive ever seen in any game. keep it this way guys.

i love you

- kiay ;)
Piine
-cough- : x
Topic Starter
Kiay
aw cough cough so hard to handle ;w ; :P
Yarissa
A peppy appreciation thread doesn't belong in gameplay and rankings.
Topic Starter
Kiay
aw im so sorry... i looked through the categories, and didn't know where to place it @_@ sorry ; _____________;

*hides in corner*

i kind of wanted to thank the community too

* hides further *
nrl
ITS K KIAY I STILL LUV U
Maruyu
moe
Karuta-_old_1
osu! is probably one of the few games that doesn't force me to download shit like gameguard
Bauxe
lolgoodcommunity
Kouya-

Sulker wrote:

-cough- : x
byfar
still having trouble doing beatmap timing. scrub mapping sistem
DahplA
osu best game 2012
>.>
I Give Up

Bauxe wrote:

lolgoodcommunity
Green Platinum
Atleast there is a bit of positivity remaining after this whole OWC fiasco
otoed1
-See my sig.

Nuff said.
nrl

Green Platinum wrote:

People rag on peppy, but let's not forget that osu! is one of the most robust, community-driven rhythm games on the international market, and not only has it lasted longer than most modern games, it's still growing. peppy made that happen, and for years he made it happen totally on his own. He might not be terribly in-touch with the community, but the guy's still a fuckin boss.
otoed1

Narrill wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

People rag on peppy, but let's not forget that osu! is one of the most robust, community-driven rhythm games on the international market, and not only has it lasted longer than most modern games, it's still growing. peppy made that happen, and for years he made it happen totally on his own. He might not be terribly in-touch with the community, but the guy's still a fuckin boss.
Peppy scares me T_T. Most posts where hes interacted with the community, he was yelling at people xD.
nrl
I'm sure he deals with a lot of shit; osu!'s community is pretty young.
[-Cloud-]
He's still acting lke a dick though.
Metro
How did you get the impression that osu! is growing? osu! has been going downhill and it won't stop.
show more