- 01:26:688 (2) - , 01:26:868 (3) - , 01:27:047 (4) - unsnapped.
- 00:34:053 (1,2,3,4) - personnallly i prefer u give another style of these 4 sliders rather than do the same ones to the 4 before. that's just suggestion coz i think here should be a different pattern, like reverse some of them or shorter the ds, etc.
- 00:49:862 (1) - add another control point of the slider at 380,244 to give a better style of the slider (to me), or make the slider's shape to something like that, also keep 00:52:017 (1) - stack at the end if u change that ofc.
- 01:00:461 (1) - remove nc, not necessary. and here 01:03:335 (1,2) - swap nc plz, for give same setting in nc stuff.
- 01:19:862 (2) - how about stack this at 01:19:502 (1) - and give same nc style as above? i think it's a better idea than the ds shifting pattern here, and also it'll be some kind of consistant pattern to 01:22:556 (1,2) - or 01:25:431 (1,2) - and so on after.
- 01:27:227 (1,2,3,4,5) - and 01:30:101 (1,2,3,1,2) - followed really same melody in the original song's track of that electrical beats' pattern, but u still give different nc setting here, which i won't completely agree. but i know why u did that as well, u don't explain to me. the best way to solve this, is swap 01:27:766 (4,5) - 's positions, and add nc at 4. then it'll give the same jump to 01:28:305 (1,2) - and not regular jumps in the star jumps at 01:27:227 (1,2,3,4,5) - , which will also similar to the pattern 01:30:641 (1,2,1,2) - 's jump.
- good to play diff.
- 00:20:401 (3) - ctrl+g and 00:20:760 (4,5) - ctrl+g. 00:20:401 (3) - 's head has a really special vocal beats and a shorter jump doesn't fit it perfect, which part an anti-jump will be competent. then u can give the reverse at 00:20:760 (4,5) - to keep the anti-jumps going to give well played pattern, which has an anti-jump at 00:20:940 (5,1) - as well.
- 00:37:826 (6) - stack this note at the head of 00:38:365 (1) - . big jump fit that piano beat heated, and the stack give a better feeling in that 2/1 gap. and if u care, u can give a similar patten at 00:52:017 (2,3) - , too.
- so much random jumps.
- 00:20:041 (2) - unsnapped.
- 00:21:119 (6) - nc, i think it's necessary here to spread that long combo count. same thing to 01:14:113 (5) - and need to remove 01:15:371 (1) - 's nc.
- 00:46:269 (3) - clap here? seems like u just missed it. same to 01:22:556 (4) - as well.
- 01:11:598 (1,2,3,4,5) - why not arrange these tap positions into a regular star? well, idk if u just do that random composing on purpose, u can still put 01:13:395 (2) - at the center of that star as well.
- 01:18:964 (2,4) - still recommend u add clap hs here. as well idk if u do this on purpose, but still a bit werid to me.
- even more random than Kawaiwkyik's lol, but still fine in playing.
- good diff, just some nc suggestion here: 01:26:508 (3) - add nc; 01:28:305 (6,1) - swap nc setting; 01:31:179 (6) - add nc.
- yf zen me na me diao.
- 01:21:479 a green section's unsnapped if u care.
- 00:24:892 (2,3) - very hard to read even to pros. if u insist this pattern, i recommend u add nc at 00:25:251 (3) - , or just give another style here. i'm very sure noobs will be pissed off by patterns like this. same to 00:52:017 (2) - , too.
- 01:21:479 (1,2) - why not give same rhythm as 01:24:353 (1,2) - offered? well to me the previous one is better coz the rhythms really various and even a bit hard to noobs, thou u prefer the second one more. maybe just give same patterns at the part here.
- ds shifting in normal diff lol.
- fine, thou red tick's objs maybe a bit hard to beginners.