thelewa I watch your videos 5 times everydai <3

Actual #1
posted

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

happy hanukkah
heil
posted
The cops are after me now, They know what i've done, I can' stay here now, its not safe for me anymore, I must gather my lolis and escape.
I Pray to lewa every second to grant me safe passage
posted
where the FUCK is my honorary membership you piece of shit
posted

Ephemeral wrote:

where the FUCK is my honorary membership you piece of shit
Lewa-sama is always hard at work receiving adoration from his mighty league of fans who praise him. He will get to you in time, if you adore him enough. Your staff position means little to Lewa-sama, because he's the best person in the world.
posted
wow.. thelewa is the best person in the world. :o
I want to be the best like him :o

/me just imagine*
posted
Ephemeral has been named "Honorary Piece of Shit" because I thought it was funny.
posted
Also, I'm moving to my new apartment today so I'm a bit lethargic with my updates.
posted
I'm not even allowed to be in here, my accuracy is currently ALMOST better than Lewa's. Someday I'll become the best at it, just you wait
posted
Ohh mighty TheLewa, I've heard rumors of the BQQ party tonight, but I haven't recieved an invitation. How do I become worthy in your eyes? I'm willing to do anything for you!
posted
-
posted
eat shit suckers i'm honorary and you're not haahahahah

maybe wojjan will finally be proud of me
posted

Ephemeral wrote:

eat shit suckers i'm honorary and you're not haahahahah

maybe wojjan will finally be proud of me
you little fuck i aint eating any kind of shit
posted
do you want to fight

lewa loves me more so i'll win
posted

thelewa wrote:

Ephemeral has been named "Honorary Piece of Shit" because I thought it was funny.
ARE YOU SURE?
posted
Arrived for my daily Basking. Sorry i can't provide and Visual Praise today.
posted

Gragas wrote:

Arrived for my daily Basking. Sorry i can't provide and Visual Praise today.
Bask harder.
posted
Dear glorious lewa, after my daily praise, adoration and basking in your glory, I began wondering if this fanclub deserves to be looked as sovereignty, apart from the rest of the world. The main purpose of this proposal would be that we can have our own rules that make praising, adoring and basking in your glory possible to an extend, which would be against the law in most countries
posted
/out
show more